[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The year of our Lord MMXV >still desperately trying to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
>The year of our Lord MMXV
>still desperately trying to work around the robot and site-wide filter
>still desperately trying to force normie acronyms like ESS-EM-EITCH and normie abbreviations like EFF-EH-EM
>still desperately trying to say SEE-YOU-CEE-KAY as a generic insult in every sentence

What's wrong meme-rider? Are you still desperately trying to fit in with the "board culture" that you read about on r/4chan? Or are you just too dumb to come up with your own original thoughts?
>>
>>24626437
OP I sent your image to all of my friends and now they won't talk to me
>>
>>24626437
kek
baka
fem
>>
>>24627644

I didn't know about the filter on same here, nice. What's the third one?
>>
holy shit

people actually try to fit here?
>>
Let's try another filter: desu
>>
>>24627690

That's a new kind of low
>>
>>24627417
>friends

ok bud
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.