[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, robots. I got a little too anxious the other day and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: gewhegvaervs.jpg (27 KB, 450x354) Image search: [Google]
gewhegvaervs.jpg
27 KB, 450x354
Hello, robots.

I got a little too anxious the other day and crushed a wine glass in my hand, fucking it up pretty badly.
I've got surgery on Tuesday, but still am coming to school, as something tells me it's best not to totally fuck up academically too.

I now need an excuse for cutting a rather large hole in my hand that would be tolerated by various people at school. I don't want to tell them about the actual situation and then have to answer all kinds of unpleasant questions.

So, r9k, why is my hand bandaged?
>>
>>24625929

You tried to catch the pieces of a glass after you broke it. Like you knocked it over and impulsively tried to stop some pieces from landing on the floor.

Close enough to the truth that you can lie about details if you have to.
>>
>>24625929
Just tell them the truth? It's not that uncommon. Could be pretty amusing if you tell people the right way.
>>
Excessive fapping.
>>
>>24625929
if there are people who will bother asking you then you do not belong here
>>
>>24626073
left hand, anon

>>24625986
I guess that should work, but I'm awful at lying and it's quite a fishy explanation imo - it would be very strange for a falling piece of glass to cut my hand so bad it'd require surgery. And I think I'll have to mention the surgery bit to at least some people.
>>
"I was drinking and broke a wine glass by accident"

just b uurself
>>
It was a glass jar of some sort. This actually happened to my brother when he was pounding tortillas flat, so it should pass, especially if you're Hispanic.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.