[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8
File: american cuisine.jpg (14 KB, 400x291) Image search: [Google]
american cuisine.jpg
14 KB, 400x291
How the fuck do adult robots even get and stay fat? Especially if you live by yourself. How can you not resist buying fat people food? If it's right in front of you maybe you can't resist gorging, but if you're at the supermarket?

That's why I think fat cops are the worst. People forgive them for having such stressful jobs when it's not difficult not relying on donuts for stress relief.
>>
I live with my mom and eat all the food she puts on my plate every day

And I'm 400 lbs
>>
I live at home with my mum and never leave my house, I order burgers, pizza and kebab to my house almost every day. I don't exercise or move much either.
>>
>>24626509
>>24626545
What would happen if you lardasses just stopped eating so much? Like just get a basic idea of how many calories you actually eat, and then cut it by like 500 (that's like a serving of fries or a medium portion of soda).

You can just replace soda and drop the pounds and literally do nothing. Hell, drink diet soda or just carbonated water with some lemon juice.
>>
>>24626644
There's no reason for me to stop eating foods I find delicious, and the stuff I enjoy drinking is what I enjoy.
>>
>>24625821
That's one fucking tasty looking burger
>>
Food addiction. Eating as a crutch. Eating out of habit. poor foor choices such as ramen and frozen pizza, etc.
>>
>>24626693
That's no Burger,
It's a McRib.
Peasant.
>>
>>24625821
I am morbidly obese because of bad DNA, I have a genetic illness that causes me to be overweight
I have a sickness, it is not my fault.
Stop judging others, worry about yourself
Asshole
>>
>>24625821
>implying you can't get fat off of 'healthy' food
>implying that food isn't comforting when you're alone

Yeah okay, you probably have either a high metabolism or don't eat because you have body issues.

Either way, I'm not fat... Yet.
>>
>>24627898
Then I won't feel bad asking what the last thing you ate was.

If it's genuinely a defect then I'm sorry, if your calorific intake is over 2k then you are destroying yourself.
>>
>>24626509
What is it like being 400 pounds? I'm just curious.
>>
>>24627898
Not OP. But genetics don't count unless you have hypothyroidism or hyperadrenocorticism.

Just because you're predisposed to be fat via genes, doesn't mean you have to be fat- should've eaten healthier and less or actually exercised.
>>
File: image1.jpg (536 KB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
image1.jpg
536 KB, 2400x2400
>>24628404
bullshit. i have hypothyroidism and i've lost 50 pounds. still have 40 to go. pic related

inb4 REEEEE roastie
>>
>>24628555

Just 40?
>>
>>24628555
>tfw no qt chubby gf
>>
I am a student in a shared house and I think I have a sugar addiction. It started small but over the past year I have degraded and now I regularly steal biscuits, chocolate, cereal, stuff that won't be noticed much. If I ever buy any of my own sugary stuff (sweets, fruit, biscuits, ice cream, anything) I eat it immediately. Even if it's a huge amount. This afternoon I ate ~1600kcal of unhealthy shit on top of my normal food, and that was pretty tame. Sometimes it gets up to 4k+. I feel horribly guilty, I feel pathetic, I feel sick, I tell myself to stop, but it doesn't matter, I always end up going back.

I have a really strong grasp on nutrition and I'm very aware of how many calories and macros are in the food I eat, but when I get like that (almost daily now) I just don't care. I can usually restrain myself in the supermarket, so most of the food I eat is low calorie but not unsatisfying (e.g. soup, vegetables, chicken, rice). Thanks to that and the fact that I do a lot of walking & use the gym, I am only gaining weight slowly. But I'm getting really worried about this; my self-control is gradually getting even worse than it is now.

Maybe if I lived alone and could strictly control what food I had in the house I'd stand a better chance, but that's not a good solution.
>>
>tfw autistic
I min/max eating, when I see things like small cookies that are each 5% of my daily calorie intake I 'tism so hard that I leave the store. It's all about carrots, celery, and other vegetables, they're so calorie sparse.
>>
>>24628401
not that guy but im 390 lbs. to me it wouldnt be a big deal except for the fact that i recently found out i have diabetes and high blood pressure so now im exercising and eating right. i was just as unhappy at 230 lbs tbqh.
>>
>>24628763
How long did it take to go from 230-390?
>>
>>24629054
2-3 yrs i guess. It happened so fast. :D

i know that i can lose it though.
>>
>>24629136
Good luck anon, I hope you succeed.
>>
>>24628590
that's just my current goal not my final one
>>
>>24628555
your face was more fuckable before
>>
File: 1448763383818.gif (941 KB, 627x502) Image search: [Google]
1448763383818.gif
941 KB, 627x502
>>24625821
>just started dating guy who's in the NYPD

Apparently he doesn't know when he's going to be out or back at the precinct, so he just grabs whatever he can between patrols.

Also Dunkin Donuts is open 24/7, but still.

if you're black and break the law they will throw hell on you
>>
what is with all of the fucking roasties in this thread
>>
I eat because I'm bored and depressed and there's nothing else to do. I live with my landwhale of a mother who shoplifts bags of candy and other shit daily. If I lived alone it would probably be easier.
>>
i really just don't understand how people get fat

i never gave a shit about what i ate until recently, and i never gained a pound. i can't overate though, i always eat just enough to feel full enough. i just simply cannot overeat, it makes me feel like shit. to get fat you have to overeat every single fucking day for YEARS.

90% of the time i can't even finish a plate of food. the serving sizes in america are gigantic.
>>
>>24629759
BEER.
That and super sedentary lifestyles. I gained 40 pounds in 2 years waiting for them to decide on neetbux, because I drank 4-6 beers a night on top of shit food and not going outside much because I was broke all the time. It doesn't seem like much, but when you're drinking 6-900 calories of beer every night and 3-500 calories of soda everyday, you've done between 50 and 75% of your daily calories before taking a single bite of food. And if that food is cheap and processed crap instead of something you've cooked, you're damn near automatically fucked.
>>
>>24629900
not broke all the time, I meant to say scared of my neighborhood. Got my posts mixed up. Sorry, anon
>>
>>24629900
>4-6 beers
degenerate
>>
File: pIQnug4.jpg (93 KB, 352x360) Image search: [Google]
pIQnug4.jpg
93 KB, 352x360
>>24627898
>bad DNA
>>
>>24629932
Yep. It's not like I had/have anything to live for or anything positive coming my way so why not get drunk. Also, it helped me sleep through my neighbor across the hall selling meth, and letting her cats roam the halls between 10pm and 5am
>>
>>24630036
>selling meth
Should've reported her to crimestoppers and gotten some dosh out of it, Senpai.
>>
why is it so wrong to me 5'8 450lb? why can't people just leave me alone!?
>>
>>24630079
All her customers lived in the building, and they knew I didn't really approve of meth, I do it and there's a line of folks waiting to kick my ass.
>>
I've been fat since I was a kid. I drank a lot of soda and ate a lot of bakery goods.
>>
>>24629972
donuts, nachos, and alcohol
>>
File: 1425922490656.jpg (178 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1425922490656.jpg
178 KB, 720x720
Fat people just cope with the reality of life by eating for momentary happiness. Same as drug users, alcoholics, gamblers and robots posting on r9k as a form of escapism.
>>
>>24630198
Yeh basically. Eating shitty food makes me feel good. I'm not gonna pretend like its anyone elses problem or expect people to be attracted to me. It's just something you gotta accept if you want to live like that.
>>
>>24629759
One thing is shitty parents. I was fucking fat as hell as a child thanks to them. I have had to literally work my ass off as an adult.
>>
>>24630137
report all of them, make 500 thou, buy the building, and evict the cats
>>
>>24630300
I just took my neetbux and moved to a different state instead. Now I'm trying semi-successfully to lose weight which is hard, because I have to deal with my alcoholism at the same time.
>>
>>24630198
Yeah that's basically it. I was doing that for the past few years and it helped me get through my bachelor's and whatever anxiety I could have during that time. I often had to go buy some food and/or drink to concentrate on writing a paper or reading (and most of the time it would be huge snacks).
>>
I honestly don't know how people become obese. 200-250 is understandable, you just eat more than you should, eat when you're not hungry and bam you're 200 but past that range? You're maintenance is enough for me to bulk. Just to not lose weight you have to overeat quite a bit. How do you keep eating? How do you buy such huge quantities of food and eat it all? There is no excuse. Being obese is degenerate as fuck. You have a rotten brain. Something is broken inside you if you're past 300. You are despicable and gross. If a 300 pound lardass had a normal 2000 calorie diet he would drop weight fucking fast. You are fucked up if you can't even eat that much.
>>
>>24630631
>Something is broken inside you if you're past 300
Do you know where you are, brother?
>>
>>24630631
>I honestly don't know how people become obese.
Soda and fast food meals which can easily be 1000+ calories per meal and neither of which actually satisfy you for a reasonable length of time. It's not an excuse but past this point I expect you to never again post "I don't understand ..." Now you know.
>>
>>24630631
The problem is for super fat people is that they ate themselves that way mindlessly and then when they realize how much they've got to lose to look normal, they find it seems hopeless and just eat like a pig again. Every superfat person is depressed. Every single one. They might not realize it since they can cope with sugary drinks and fast food while either playing games all the time or watching tv shows. They escape from their lives this way so they don't feel the guilt for eating and the hedonism and gluttony take over. A binge once a month might sound normal to a fit person, but to a fat person they binge usually every day. To the point that it's habitual eating. A fat person might decide to change and see how much time doesn't know how to fill by not feeding himself or searching for more food.

It's like being a drug addict at that level. You're eating fast food every chance you get into your car because it's easy as fuck to go through a drive through and get back to doing whatever else you were doing.

A super fat person rarely cooks, and when they do it they overeat because they have no concept of serving size cooking. A fatty fat fat will not cook and forget that they are meant to burn calories doing the cooking, as a part of staying fit. This fat person might eat only 1300 calories a day... but it won't matter because they just lay around all day long. They move from sitting spot to sitting spot and plop there all day...usually eating. They expend as little calories as possible. They will complain they can't lose weight because it's NOT JUST EATING LESS. They forget the moving more part. But then again, these superfats will cycle diet all the time due to their sugar addiction. But that's a dirty word in the food industry, and a lot of companies are on the line if fat people realize sugar is a delicacy and not an every day food.
>>
>>24628555
You looked literally a thousand times better on the left. You were a cute nice girl that looked like she's capable of love and loyalty, now you look like a bitchy sociopathic Chad's whore.
>>
>>24630865
>because it's NOT JUST EATING LESS.
Yeah it is faggot, calories in=calories out, fuck off fat enabling piece of shit.
>>
File: 1432512472165.jpg (46 KB, 640x412) Image search: [Google]
1432512472165.jpg
46 KB, 640x412
>>24630878

>butthurt a woman is bettering herself

She is way cuter now, fat is gross and she is fixing it.
>>
>>24630903
Yeah, having a massive droopy Tiki mask face like that on the right is obviously so much better than a beautiful cuddly proportional looking woman.
>>
>>24630903
>fat is gross
that's just your opinion, mang

chubby girls are qt as hell and cuddling/hugging them is wonderful it's so soft
>>
File: shudder.gif (2 MB, 328x266) Image search: [Google]
shudder.gif
2 MB, 328x266
>>24630986

>smelly
>discolored parts from rubbing together
>rolls

Digusting.
>>
>>24630865
>You're eating fast food every chance you get into your car because it's easy as fuck to go through a drive through

This was the worst. When I started driving my dad's car around at night, I'd go buy McDonald's, snacks or some really sugary coffees.

>Winter
>it's cold as all hell outside
>no problem, get in the car, start the heating
>go buy some more food around the neighborhood
>get back to school work at home
>>
>>24627852
Why are the dressings on the heel then?
Was it the employee's first day?
>>
>>24630954
Glad you agree.

Fuck the robot.
>>
>>24631032
>>discolored parts from rubbing together
Guess what, she still has that even when she loses weight, except now she's not attractive to anyone anymore, not to Chad because he doesn't like stretchmarks, skin discoloration, scars from breast lifts and skin removal, and her entire frame looks off on an anorexic body, and not to guys who like fat chicks because she ruined herself forever.

Plus I know exactly how annoying and horrible ex-fat women are, their personalities are literally the shittiest in the fucking universe.
>>
>>24626674
I enjoy smoking crack too, what's your fucking point fatass?
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.