[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
5 HTP and similar things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: NOW-00106-3.jpg (260 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
NOW-00106-3.jpg
260 KB, 1600x1600
Has anyone tried 5 HTP? It helps with insomnia, weight loss, and most importantly depression and anxiety. It's about $20 and you can buy it on Amazon. I'm a skeleton and worry about losing too much weight and any other adverse effects like fucking up brain chemistry and all that.
>>
>>24625713
I tried it. Was on it for a few months til the bottle ran out.

Didn't notice any effects, really
>>
A comparison of 5HTP vs Phenibut would also be great.
>>
>>24625794
also tried that.

Phenibut works, but it's more addictive than you'd think and the withdrawal is absolutely hell.

only buy if you can honestly, and i mean honestly, dose yourself according to a schedule/regimen and not just when you want a pick me up
>>
when I was 17 or so I railed phenivut for about two weeks straight and then didn't sleep and considered suicide for about 40 hours

good shit tho. feels subtle as fuck but it really isn't looking back
>>
5-HTP is bad for you if metabolized in the liver, it can fuck your heart valves up.

You need the prescription accompanying drug to make it metabolize in the brain so it's safe to use.
>>
>>24625903
I feel your pain mate.

I ran out after using nearly daily for a month cold turkey, three days of absolute hell and not wanting to talk, look at, or do anything. Nearly bed-ridden
>>
>>24625976

not good. haven't bought in years now. I keep thinking about it but never materialises. Don't have any social life anyway
>>
>>24625713
No, instead of adding things to my diet I eliminate the bad things. Cut carbs to get into a ketogenic state and your troubles, whatever they are, will be solved.
>>
>>24625886
>because following two days off three days on is SOOO difficult

God forbid you faggots ever try real drugs.
>>
>>24625960
I'm sure it's fine Joe Rogan takes it
>>
File: 1417276031032.jpg (76 KB, 1000x419) Image search: [Google]
1417276031032.jpg
76 KB, 1000x419
>>24625713
Tried it for two or three weeks, noticed insubstantial results. However, it caused nausea and diarrhea; do not recommend.
>>
>>24626917
That dude's head is sweltering to unknown limits.
I don't mean he's an egotistical faggot (he is)
I mean his head is literally getting larger.
>>
>>24627009
That's the trt not 5-htp
>>
it helps lessen the effects of vyvanse withdrawal
>>
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9727088
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23380314
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.