[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw my ex-gf has agreed to be my friend I'm gonna make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: step1.png (18 KB, 1136x407) Image search: [Google]
step1.png
18 KB, 1136x407
>tfw my ex-gf has agreed to be my friend

I'm gonna make it brah... we're all gonna make it...
>>
>>24625643

Did she already have a restraining order on you?
>>
>having contact with ex-gf

there's your problem

fucking beta just move on
>>
>>24625663

Not yet

***((this comment is original))***
>>
You're not going to get over her if you guys are still in touch.
>>
>>24625643
Biggest mistake you'll ever make, lmao.
>>
>>24625690

What reason did she have for threatening to get a restraining order?
>>
>>24625699

Yeah, I know. The goal is to get her back eventually

>>24625708

I sent her nudes to her teachers/family a few years back, plus I've threatened physical violence in the past
>>
>>24625748

>I sent her nudes to her teachers/family a few years back, plus I've threatened physical violence in the past

Why did you do all that? Did she do something to you to provoke that?
>>
>>24625748
we need to see those nudes
>>
>>24625766

She cheated for months on end

we got back together eventually though and she did it again, I didn't have a problem with it the second time actually
>>
>>24625748
>Yeah, I know. The goal is to get her back eventually
b e t a a s f u c k
jesus, man. she wont even take you back when you crawl back to her like that. damn
>>
>>24625849
>I didn't have a problem with it the second time actually
C
U
C
K
O
L
D
>>
>>24625877

the 4chan meme is probably the cause, yeah

>>24625874

I don't care how pathetic it is, she means the world to me. obviously I have separate goals in life but I don't care to look for anyone else romantically
>>
>>24625643
bro....dude...just no
>>
>>24625925
>she means the world to me
this is just a combination of your desperation/no other options/beteaness/penis talking
>>
File: retard.jpg (55 KB, 470x698) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
55 KB, 470x698
>>24625849
You're a special retarded kind of kuck
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.