[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just want one person that I like talking to that also likes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1441591501043.jpg (64 KB, 552x606) Image search: [Google]
1441591501043.jpg
64 KB, 552x606
I just want one person that I like talking to that also likes talking to me
Why is this so hard to find
Pls teach me how to be likable robots
>>
>thread was ignored
pls no
>>
>>24625583
Ohshit I know you, I remember you, you're so fucking annoying dude oh my god just fucking stop noone is going to like you with your personality.
>>
Ik its so odd, I can't find anybody either, most likely because I hang out in the wrong places
>>
>Pls teach me how to be likable robots
Uhh...
Being likeable isn't something that robots are really known for, so good luck with that.
>>
I'll do my best op. Post some contact.
>>
you need to bee yourselffff
you can`t be no one elseeeee
you'll be feeling supersonic
after a gin and tonic
You can have it all but how much do you want it?
>>
>>24625583
>tfw you realize the kind of person you would like to talk to would hate to talk to you
>>
>>24628008
And what kind of person would that be anon?
>>
>>24628039
Typical stuff I think, ambitious, very intelligent, well educated, charismatic, energetic. Someone who is not only a blast to be around, but genuinely has something to contribute to the world. It's hard to describe without rattling off an endless list of adjectives and sounding extraordinarily picky. Basically someone I'd like to be, an equal if I could be my dream self. However in reality I have little to say, I'm frequently awkward, I talk too quietly. The only person I know who comes close to such an idealized figure is my father, and he still expresses boredom in our conversations due to my side of things, the only reason we still have them is because of paternal motivations.
>>
>>24628220
Yeah, those are all really good things to have.
That's probably what most robots look for, but like most of us here, can only talk to other robots.
Luckily for me I've reached the stop giving a fuck phase, so whatever happens, happens.
I'm just passing time until I kick the bucket.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.