[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you think women reacted to this man killing himself because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 12
File: 1448842428961.png (571 KB, 642x630) Image search: [Google]
1448842428961.png
571 KB, 642x630
How do you think women reacted to this man killing himself because he was a manlet?
>>
>>24625294
Probably secretly overjoyed that he did because one less manlet to hit on them.
>>
>>24625294
>even though
>5'7"
lol manlet journalist detected
>>
>>24625294
>even though
top kek
>>
>>24625294
That's some Elliot rodger tier shit
>>
File: 1430023834543.png (33 KB, 803x437) Image search: [Google]
1430023834543.png
33 KB, 803x437
>>24625382
Metric, fuck off, you fat whore.
>>
Probably laughing desu. Women are mindless monsters. They only understand sex and violence
>>
>>24625294
that manlet actually learned
>>
>killed himself and left his kid behind with no father
Damn. Future /r9k/ poster incoming.
>>
I'm thinking of doing this too for the same reason. What will da wimminz dink of me? DDDDDD:
>>
File: 155223.png (79 KB, 540x764) Image search: [Google]
155223.png
79 KB, 540x764
Women hate short guys more than eveyrhting
>>
oh boy here we go again another manlet hate thread

no no go ahead and tell me to "learn" yes i man and no i ain gonna fucking learn unless you teach us or me

so you can just fuck off
>>
File: at.png (563 KB, 1600x667) Image search: [Google]
at.png
563 KB, 1600x667
>>24625556
>That guy is 5'8? Ahahaha! Um, like ummmm car-eeeepy!!! Ahahaha! Selfie time!!

>You called a "curvey" woman overweight even though she's only 40000lbs? MISOGYNIST RAPIST! AHAHAHA!!
>>
How's 5'9?
>>
>>24625294
>implying females have empathy for males

hahahahahahahahahah they don't give a fuck
>>
File: manlets btfo #1.png (52 KB, 1138x466) Image search: [Google]
manlets btfo #1.png
52 KB, 1138x466
>lawl fucking manlet
>>
>>24625629

Not much of a manlet hate thread here bro, just shitting on women. Most people in manlet threads are self hating manlets. Girls and tall guys don't give a fuck about us.
>>
>>24625667
Women are hypocritical piece of shit, nothing to see here.
>>
>>24625294
>Ew what a creep!
>>
File: manlets btfo #2.png (88 KB, 1169x837) Image search: [Google]
manlets btfo #2.png
88 KB, 1169x837
>>24625802
If you have shit genes you're out of the game
>>
>>24625840
Fuck is this real? Surely it's a false flag troll or something. I thought working out or something would at least make me decent
>>
>>24625815
So are men?
>>
File: wot.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
wot.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>24625294
>Even though
>>
>>24626207

It's real. Don't believe in the feel good lies. Height matters. A lot.
>>
>>24626207
If you are a manlet your only hope of finding someone is to either move to East Asia or to feminize yourself and go full on tranny to get a bf. Literally your only options.
>>
File: 1408410973069.png (41 KB, 455x410) Image search: [Google]
1408410973069.png
41 KB, 455x410
>>24625802
I should not have read that.
>>
>>24625294
he probably wanted Stacy and wouldn't look at me twice on the street, so fuck him. killed himself because he couldn't get a Stacy lmao
>>
>>24627464
Wanna fug?
>>
GAS THE MANLETS
HEIGHT WAR NOW
>>
>>24627583

Am self-hating manlet, I actually would be OK with a mass manleticide. More men in the future shouldn't suffer this fate.
>>
>>24627354
Hello manlit!
>>
>>24625802
>being blessed with good genes is the only thing that matters in this world

This. This really fucking stings.

Because as a short guy, 5' 5", I still want to date pretty girls. I still would hesitate to date a very overweight girl because I'm not physically attracted to her, even though I am short and pretty thin. Because I am as much a slave to this arbitrary, bullshit desire for "good genetics" as everyone else. And I know, deep down, that women judge me for this too, and no matter how attractive I ever get, I will always be short.
>>
>>24626207

It is almost definitely a troll. He went a bit far with the "lacking a sense of security, can't quite put my finger on it" bit.
>>
>>24625802
>>24625840
This guy sounds exactly like me, I'm even working through school and I don't work out, and I'm super short.

It sounds to me that, not much unlike myself, he's waking up to the fact that that if he wants to avoid this kind of situation, he has to really work hard at it. He cannot rely on his good looks or naturally conditioned charm to make a woman faithful...and even then, you can't really expect to lock down a woman, because hypergamy doesn't care.
>>
>>24627752
Why do you think this makes it a troll?

I had a girl get really upset and lose attraction for me because I was just a couple of pounds lighter than her, despite being like an inch or so taller. She said she "didn't feel anything for me", that there was no spark, no immediate attraction (to put it into perspective, we met online and I went to visit months later, and this is how she reacted to me).

Women DO care about height. Women DO care about your weight/shoulder size/muscle mass. Women ARE biologically wired to seek out men that can protect and provide: security, strength, and emotional/sexual fulfillment.

You can't really 'fault' them for this, this is just how people are. However, you can't ignore how many broken hearts result from this phenomenon either.
>>
>>24627800
You need to be able to show whores that modern life has leveled the playing field. This is why all manlets should carry, because chad won't act so tough with his brains all over the slut.
>>
>>24627865
Why is it then that I find traits that have nothing to do with fertility and maternal ability extremely appealing? Why are women only capable of appreciating the most common denominator, animalistic appeals? Women are subhuman
>>
>>24627865
>Women DO care about height. Women DO care about your weight/shoulder size/muscle mass. Women ARE biologically wired to seek out men that can protect and provide: security, strength, and emotional/sexual fulfillment
I don't believe this stuff is all biologically hardwired. The need for security maybe but I think they learn a lot of their sexual preferences from culture and their friends.
>>
>>24627464
yeah wouldent be suprised by how he looks t b h pham
>>
>>24627873
I agree that the modern age has changed what is necessary in a relationship. It doesn't change the fact that women are born with their own 'wiring', and grow up with constant re-enforcement about male stereotypes and what is considered attractive.

The younger she is, the less likely she is IMO to figure out that height doesn't mean shit. You can get really lucky and have a girl ignore your height and love you for who you are, at the same time she can reject you for being too skinny or because she finds you "boring". Dating is hard because if people aren't picky about one thing, they're picky about something else, i.e. your 'character' and compatibility. But the thing is if you are taller and better looking, many women will want to try and be with you and work through incompatibility anyways, or they'll just use you for sex the way top tier men are berated for doing.

Personally I'm not sure if I'll ever find somebody, I know short guys can work out and be as confident as hell and get laid, or they can wait it out until they find a girl who REALLY doesn't give a shit about their height. And never mind the people who want to tell you to just suck it up, that height doesn't matter, it's your personality that stinks, they need to convince themselves that a short guy who is routinely rejected is not rejected because of something out of his control, because then they'd also have to admit that the just world fallacy is, well, a fallacy.
>>
>>24627972
Could be, it could also just be re-enforced. I don't believe anybody knows the origin of our sexual preferences with complete certainty. However, what matters practically is what we observe, and women have been observed to find taller, muscular men with lantern jaws to be more attractive.

>>24627954
Yeah I don't find women with wide hips, slim waists, big boobs and long hair to be unattractive, but I'm attracted to women without all of these things too. This girl I met was VERY insecure though, and according to her she was really timid and shy when I came to visit, but I don't know what to believe.
>>
>>24627972
>The need for security maybe but I think they learn a lot of their sexual preferences from culture and their friends.

Yeah the environment definitely plays a role. As much as guys joke about it for example, "daddy issues" is a real thing, as are wildly insecure women who crave male attention and find it difficult to function without a boyfriend or whatever. I've had enough women reject me after initially showing interest/going out with me that I realize they're their own people with their own emotional "needs" and all sorts of complex shit that apparently I am unable to fulfill. I used to always boil it down to me not being attractive enough, too, but now I'm not really sure.
>>
File: 1430421975586.png (18 KB, 732x732) Image search: [Google]
1430421975586.png
18 KB, 732x732
kek, the guy's retarded face kills him way more than his height

what a shame with that nice looking bod
>>
>>24625294
idiot, he was fit and good looking, one bump in their life and normies can't handle it
>>
File: putin goggles.jpg (11 KB, 188x202) Image search: [Google]
putin goggles.jpg
11 KB, 188x202
>>24625294
I'm 5'6 and I've fucked at least 10 different women in the past two years, a few of them are still FWBs

Idk what you guys are so rustled about
>pic somewhat related
>>
>>24628327
I'm 2'4" and I've fucked 30 women in the past two weeks. I'm being blown by a slut from my stats class right now. These losers need to man up
>>
>>24627699

You gotta be on Tom Cruise's level to succeed. The guy is insane, but also very driven. And he's short as fuck.
>>
>>24627216
whiteknight tripfag or roastie tripfag?
>>
File: 010.jpg (86 KB, 960x561) Image search: [Google]
010.jpg
86 KB, 960x561
>>24628327

how do you get your roofies?
>>
>>24628515
your dad sells them to me, faggot

if you want to ask me a serious question im happy to answer
>>
>>24628394
he's 3 inches taller than me, white, and has killer good looks
and he also still has probably been rejected for his height
>>
>>24628394
Yeah, I know. Every short guy I know who is married/in a stable relationship has muscles and makes money, and is incredibly assertive and go-getting. As a short man you can not simply sit back and expect women to fall into your lap because your'e cute and not a complete asshole, you have to bust your fucking ass to be desirable to women and I'm not sure how I feel about that at all.

Not every short guy can be Tom Cruise, or Jason Derulo, or Kevin Hart, or Azis Ansanri whatever etc., most short men live lives of sexual frustration and rejection, that's just how life is.
>>
>>24628690

Also keep in mind even Tom Cruise isn't and wasn't the first choice for Hollywood women. Your short highlyl motivated friends are the same way - those women settled for them.
>>
>though

kekest of tops. I'm 5'7 too, of course it's short and it's a DISADVANTAGE. The height meme is real. People just don't take you as seriously if you're as short as me, unless you're a man of authority like Putin maybe.

I'll give you just one example. My sister is an actress at a theater, me and her bf, who's 6'4, buy tickets to see her play. A cameraman stands in front of us, I ask him to move away because we can't see, and he totally ignores me, then my sister's bf goes to talk to him and he immediately moves away. Such is life if you're short, people just will NEVER respect you. Unless you're Putin.
>>
>>24628383
Heard that brother.
>verne troyer master race reporting in
>>
One of the most popular with chicks dudes I know is 5'6" or something and skinny. He's almost 30, hasn't had a stable job in years, is poor, neurotic, and interested mostly in video games and drinking.

But ladies love him. Height issues are real but don't make that your main everything.
>>
>>24628735
Ugh this really pisses me off. Of course men have to be the ones to do all the pursuing and women can just 'choose'. It'd be way fucking different if women had to put themselves out there and routinely be rejected for having refrigerator bodies, narrow hips or flat chats.

Fucking hell, what a world we live in where any guy who's not chad is "settling". I would never 'settle' for a girl, ever, I would either love her and treat her like a queen if I saw fit, or I wouldn't put forth real effort when I realize she's just playing around/not as interested as I need her to be.
>>
>>24628383
yeah sup verne troyer
>>
>>24628766
if its real it aint a meme its just "real"
>>
>>24628783
Are you sure he is having sex with or dating these women? Or do you just assume he has no issue with girls because they are comfortable with him?

Because in my experience most women are nice to you regardless of how you look. I have shit tons of women in my life as friends, but the vast majority of them probably do not find me attractive. I've been told that simply having female friends is not a bad thing and it's probably a good indicator of how I'd fair in the dating market, but my real experience tells me otherwise, because my ability to get along with/relate to women as friends or acquintances does not help me get closer to not being rejected or snubbed because of height, or something else.

In regards to sex and romance, women become far pickier, with looks, personality and other things, and being "popular with the ladies" in the sense that you are routinely getting laid and/or have women truly in love with you is really fucking hard.
>>
>>24628783
damn that sounds like me but if women liked me guy is lucky
>>
>>24628981
Yeah I used to live with him. He'd bring over like really hot girls on the regular. He'd even cast them aside coz he was girl crazy so he couldn't stay with them and I was like damn introduce me to some of these girls.

But alas I am a robot.
>>
>>24627216
ROASTIES NOT WELCOME HERE
>>
File: wall of shame.jpg (427 KB, 1514x1000) Image search: [Google]
wall of shame.jpg
427 KB, 1514x1000
manlet uprising motherfuckers
>>
>>24629406
Me again.

He had a good face, and he worked out a little bit he wasn't /fit/. Just did a lot of pull ups and stuff. He had what you would call the gift of gab. he used one of those dating sites but I don't remember which.

Otherwise though he was pretty much a cyborg I guess. Depressed. Drank alone a lot. Stayed in his room and played video games. Worked as like a dish washer or a janitor or a door man. Had a liberal arts degree.

Idk what it was. Even he wasn't really sure. Or so he said. I mean he was genuinely really funny.

I'm not saying he didn't have his advantages. But his heigh... Maybe it hurt him with some girls but overall it didn't hurt him at all. Cool dude. I wish I still hung out with him but he moved. I talk to him sometimes.

Oh and his last long term girlfriend was this tall blonde artist chick.

I feel like writing this out it sounds like I'm making it up but I swear I'm not.
>>
>>24629406
Strange, I wonder how he does it. Cause I'm a short guy who's broke as a joke and feel completely devoid of this "value that apparently attracts women.
>>
>>24625294
wow look at that, a manlet who actually was able to learn! Too bad the rest of them can't be like him
>>
>>24625752
You better have a good physique..
>>
>>24629538
Well I guess I can sort of relate. I've got hella issues I think but women still show interest from time to time. I don't bring them home or do anything with them at all because I'm conditioned to marry and die with the first woman who I ever get in a proper relationship with, but I'm re-thinking that all now. I'm not gonna lie and say I only get attention from hot girls, but every once in a while girls seem like they are interested. Thing is, I was told that women are naturally sociable and I'm probably "misinterpreting her friendliness for flirtation". I think maybe my rigid belief in that sort of reasoning is fucking me up more than simply mis-reading signals ever has, because at least if you mis-read signals and assume she's attracted, it can make you confident enough to actually increase her attraction towards you.
>>
>>24629775
>>24629538
Also my dad is about my height and not particularly ripped or anything, and according to my mom he's had many women in his life. So I don't even know what to "believe" anymore.
>>
Short men shouldn't reproduce, we can fix the Manlet problem
>>
>>24629540

It's a fabrication. Everybody knows one of these mythical successful short guys.
>>
>>24629538
big dick desu senpai
>>
>>24629835
Eh, doesn't hurt to have a little hope now and then.
>>
It's weird because the only short guys I know have no problem with women at all. One of them at times slayed different girls every night.
>>
>>24625802
>5'4
>had a gf to begin with

What magic is this? I am 5'10 and never had a gf.
>>
>>24629885

It does hurt. It's going to hurt a lot more if you refuse to give up on life.
>>
>>24629540

Being able to talk, carry a conversation, and make them laugh is a highly undervalued skill. Bout a decade ago I managed to convince a girl to come over. Not even once did I show her a picture of myself, did it only with words and jokes just to see if I could.
>>
>>24629994
I can talk, carry a conversation and make them laugh all the time. I almost always get friendzoned or find out she has a boyfriend and stop trying to hit on her at all.

Did you end up fucking this girl? Or nah
>>
>>24629941
I love coming on these manlet threads just to see how mentally ill some of you are. It's like it's not totally obvious to you that the problem isn't your height, but rather your massive inferiority complex.
>>
There's literally nothing wrong with being a short man. There are even some girls who like that
>>
>>24628327
Ugly/fat girls don't count
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.