[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone here actually met a trap/trans person in real life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1353872779716.jpg (109 KB, 435x500) Image search: [Google]
1353872779716.jpg
109 KB, 435x500
Has anyone here actually met a trap/trans person in real life?

I moved in with my oneitis a year ago as friends because I'm a beta fuck and it turned out her roommate is trans. I want to know other people's experiences

>go to /lgbt/
I want unbiasd opinions from robots
>>
I've seen quite a few, but only closely interacted with two, both ftm and both of them were when I was in high school.

The first one was an autistic Tumblrette who was obsessed with art and Fandom shit, basically what you would expect. Everyone hated him not because he was trans but because he was a self-centered prick who was annoying to be around.

The second one was pretty chill, snarky and sarcastic without being a special snowflake or an edgelord about it. I still talk to him every so often.
>>
all of my trans friends are super level headed, if slightly naive but mostly pretty harmless.
>>
File: pronouns.jpg (36 KB, 375x306) Image search: [Google]
pronouns.jpg
36 KB, 375x306
>>24625162
>be me
>be cashier wagekek
>customer is faggy-looking dude dressed in funny clothes
>what else is new
>dude buys his shit, leaves his debit card on the counter
>starts to walk away
>"sir! Your debit card"
>spins around and stomps towards me, snatches the card out of my hands
>"wh-"
>"I AM A WOMAN AND YOU WILL TREAT ME AND RESPECT ME AS SUCH.... I... YOU.... I AM NEVER SHOPPING HERE EVER AGAIN YOU HEAR MEEEEEEEE?" he shrilled in the gayest voice I've ever heard
>stomps his heels like a 5 year old having a temper tantrum
>finally storms off
>I'm standing there with my arm & hand still out from when he grabbed his debit card
>manager just shrugs at me
>rest of my day goes on normally
>>
>>24624869
A lot online, one in person. Some of them are super cool but some are awful, like everyone else.
>>
>>24625162
desu trannies are usually very mentally ill (bpd, bipolar, ect), they're also usually pretty clingy with both friends and relationships.
When a tranny isn't an sjw they're usually pretty kewl other than mental illness, good vidya, anime and manga taste.

But it'll be rare to find one sane enough (and not cringey+delusional) to be worth associating with in any way.

Source: tranny with no mental issues other than trans stuff. I have literally two trans friends that aren't insufferable, and one that's actually sane like me over the large plethora I know.
>>
>>24625457
Would you associate with a borderline cringey tranny just to boost her fashion sense and take her out of cringe territory?
>>
Im a Cashier at wamart and this one ladydude gave me a counterfeit 100$.
It was pretty funny watching the old tiny cop drag her away
>>
https://clyp.it/3xtaygvz
>>
i'm pretty much a tranny now that i think about it
>>
>>24625162
My gf is trans, and I've lived in an apartment that at one point had 4 trans people in it.

The majority of trans folk are lazy and autistic, most refuse to work and instead do sex work for money because >muh dysphoria, muh clocking
>>
>>24626750
>Would you associate with a borderline cringey tranny

wow dude
rethink your life
>>
I see this 6"2'+ man in a wig and makeup thing at my local grocery store occasionally. He speaks in a horrible "female" voice and wears clothes a 16 y/o in the 90's would wear.
>>
>>24627250
You do realize getting clocked feels like customers and coworkers calling you an ugly worthless piece of shit? Literally thats how it makes trannies feel
>>
>>24627371
What the hell doesn't getting clocked mean?
>>
I really dont get it or care to, but I'd date one if they were cute, morally sounds and nice

>>24627371
What is clocking
>>
>>24627424
Spotting a tranny and referring to it as its chromosomal sex.
>>
I know a ftm trans going through the transition now, looking into surgery.

She's pretty cool, she doesn't mind being called a she either, nothing tumblr about her desu. Still a social butterfly and a little too active for my taste in friends, but she's just as cynical and pessimistic as I am.

I hope she doesn't regret becoming a guy, but hey, power to her.
>>
>>24627474
>>24627425
Usually you clock a trans person when you realize they're trans, but sometimes it refers to when you call out a trans person as being trans in public.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.