[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>can't drive for shit >tfw qt's walking on the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: 1408454892901.png (406 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1408454892901.png
406 KB, 601x601
>can't drive for shit
>tfw qt's walking on the side walk laughing at you constantly stall the car and running it into the gutter while trying to reverse it out of a park

GODDAMMIT

WHY CAN'T I FUCKING DRIVE
>>
>>24625116

Just run one of them over and blame it on not being able to drive well, you probably won't even be charged with anything because of the autism defense.
>>
File: 1443255862691.jpg (56 KB, 379x517) Image search: [Google]
1443255862691.jpg
56 KB, 379x517
>>24625116
>can't drive for shit
what's the reason behind it? im way to scared and have crazy anxiety when im behind the wheel. haven't driven since the day i got my license. i passed the test and way pumped, i asked my dad if i could drive home. i crashed on the way home and now im spooked.
>>
>>24625190
Fucking me too bro, I fuck up so much while driving, stall the car at traffic lights, stall it at roundabouts, run into other cars while braking on a slope, drive infront of cars who have the right of way, I just can't fucking do it, I panic and fuck up even more then
>>
>>24625307
honestly how do normies do it? my sister drives every day and it confuses the hell out of me how she does it. i just want to drive on an open road listen to the drive ost
>>
>>24625389
Me too man, I failed my drivers test like 4 times and only passed because I memorised what I had to do from the past attempts and got a different instructor, I still can't even park
>>
File: tfw.jpg (1 MB, 4256x2832) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
1 MB, 4256x2832
>tfw failed driving test when speeding paki cut me off and I got road rage
I passed it the second time, but man did I feel like a cunt after that when mam had to drive me home
>>
File: 14084548929025.png (461 KB, 1059x962) Image search: [Google]
14084548929025.png
461 KB, 1059x962
>dude just talk to the instructor while you're doing the test lmao they'll pass you then
>try to talk to the instructor
>stall the car immediately reversing out of a park
>run it against the gutter
>instructor says nothing
>start sweating profusely from embarrassment
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.