[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>make threads roasting niggers >endless praise, jokes,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: quickinterview_sceptical.png (200 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
quickinterview_sceptical.png
200 KB, 2048x2048
>make threads roasting niggers
>endless praise, jokes, or indifference

>make threads roasting white people
>endless butthurt and people being offended

Overall, this isn't surprising in the least bit.
>>
Nigga wtf is your point?
>>
>>24625129
The point is that you should start wearing more clothing on you. Winter's coming and y'all gonna catch a cold.
>>
Fairness doesn't get you anywhere in the world.

Whites tried to be fair to the people they conquered, and look what's become of us in return
>>
>>24625103
pretty established that whites can't handle the bantz
>>
>>24625600
Yeah, it's like we don't try to rebel against invaders trying to take control of us.
>>
I really don't see how this is any different from SJWs freaking out when a rape joke is made. It's a joke. Stop getting so triggered.
>>
>>24625103
the whitey shaming threads are full of cheering redditors though
>>
>>24625655
>ancestors play prank on niggers by enslaving them
>niggers still butthurt about it today

I mean they literally bought niggers with worthless beads how fucking stupid can you be?
>>
>>24625103

>make thread insulting niggers
>nigger makes a thread insulting white people
>nigger makes another thread insulting white people for being insulted by his first thread
>>
>make threads telling truths about niggers
>endless praise, jokes, or indifference and agreement

>make threads lying about white people
>endless butthurt and people being offended

Overall, this isn't surprising in the least bit.
>>
One is so socially acceptable everywhere else, that people are reacting negatively in the one place they can. Large swaths of people will work to destroy your life if you do the other publicly.

They're reacting more to the double standard than they are the threads themselves.
>>
>>24625732
Whites confirmed most epic pranksters in history
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.