[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey femanon here if you could rape a girl and get away with it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1422809744738.jpg (143 KB, 500x485) Image search: [Google]
1422809744738.jpg
143 KB, 500x485
hey femanon here if you could rape a girl and get away with it would you do it I'm just so scared of men, knowing they could easily overpower and dominate me with their superior strength and that no matter how I tried to be treated as a person in their mind I'm just another toy for them to play with how can't you say we have it so easier when none of you will ever know that feel
>>
>>24624860
The thing is you'd enjoy it once it began, you'd become aroused and receptive to the male's seed
>>
>>24624860
I bet you want Chad though
>>
I wouldn't simply because I enjoy intimacy more than sex, the same cannot be said for a good chunk of the male population so carry some pepper spray
>>
>>24624887
Sure, but it won't be enjoyable anymore once you're left pregnant/or given a possible STD.
>>
>>24624860
because being afraid of rape is not difficultly. they are different things.

can you describe more about how being objectified makes you feel though?
>>
>>24624942
It makes me feel helpless and overpowered
>>
>>24624860
Pepper spray (almost everywhere) or Glock (most US and CZ)
>>
Most men wouldn't rape a woman if they had a chance. This is a feminist myth.

All these robots who'd say otherwise are retarded rejects of society.
>>
>>24624957
do you have any instinct to just submit so you aren't hurt?
>>
>>24624921
i'm with this guy. i can't deal with violent or forceful, unilateral sex... ie rape.
i'm not even turned on by sex just for its own sake, there needs to be emotional intimacy.
>>
>>24625027
I don't like pain, how is that weird
>>
You're just conditioned to be terrified, anyone could be stabbed or shot by some random hobo or a chav too but you don't get men and women crying about having to walk around in the dark and shit because the chances of it happening are so god damn low
>>
>>24625027
no, because again, submitting makes me feel helpless, I don't like it
>>
>>24625063
>anyone
I'm pretty sure most men don't have the height and weight of a little kid tho, most other females could overpower me too
>>
>>24625062
what?

>>24625102
but you acknowledge you're helpless anyway. if someone raped you would actually try to fight back knowing it was hopeless?
>>
>>24625127
have you ever been assaulted in public before though?
because i'm a 6'4 male and i have.
>>
>>24624860
no

seriously
>>
>>24625147
>what
Yes I would, because fighting it would be pointless since I wouldn't be able to break free and that would only cause me more pain, that was I was trying to say. But it's more about the feeling of humiliation the act convey. I don't want to be a toy.
>>
>>24625214
>>what
I never said disliking pain was weird.

so you'd hate being forced to blow someone more than just getting raped? would you bite if someone forced you to blow them?
>>
File: WELL WHAT IS IT Paige.jpg (99 KB, 642x722) Image search: [Google]
WELL WHAT IS IT Paige.jpg
99 KB, 642x722
>>24624860
Raping a woman means I would have to take time out of my day to do it, and my time is more valuable to me then some random chick's pussy/ass.
I ain't that desperate anyway
>>
>>24624860
Yes if I had no hard feelings and wanted to shag one. I'm a virgin.

No if we're talking someone I sort of love, unless I learned somehow they have fantasies or crave for it somehow, also having learned that somehow without her knowing.

I wouldn't fuck a landwhale even for a million bucks, honestly. I'd need more to cover a PTSD of that scale.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.