[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DO I HAVE A CHANCE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 2015-11-29 18.37.40-1.png (879 KB, 840x588) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-29 18.37.40-1.png
879 KB, 840x588
Hello robots, tldr I've been blessed with the opportunity to meet an amazing girl who I'm starting to develop feelings for. For the past 2 years, I've had severe oneitis for this other girl, lets call her Girl A. Last weekend, she came up to me and told me to back off and never come near her again. But in that very same weekend, I met a girl who had all of the positive aspects of Girl A, plus a lot more. She will be Girl B. We have a lot in common, and I feel like we both enjoy the company of each other. That's something I never had with Girl A. So my question to you all is do you think I stand a chance with Girl B (left), according to my physical appearance. I've always looked like the epitome of the omega male, and I think that is one reason why Girl A never gave me her time. Be brutally honest, criticism will only tell me what I need to work on. I've let one love slip through my fingers, and while I can't say I love this girl yet, I want to make sure I'm not fighting a lost battle before I even begin fighting.
>>
File: 1435022790485.gif (826 B, 120x160) Image search: [Google]
1435022790485.gif
826 B, 120x160
>>24624702
You look Jewish as fuck
>>
>>24624702
Just ask here out you Mr Bean impersonator you.
>>
>>24624702
Kill yourself before you poison the human gene pool.
>>
You don't look as bad as you think. Yes a little kike but if you clean up the hair a bit you would definitely deserve her. Go for it senpai.
>>
>>24624702
Stop getting onitis for women and only let yourself fall in love with women who are attracted to you.

So before you waste 2 more years of your life, just ask out this girl and if she says yes then go from there, else you need to move on.

Take note of how they react to you to see beforehand if they are attracted to you. This is usually easiest on first impression, if they look at you and smile, then you are probably good to go. If she looks away she is creeped out by you, don't ask her out.

To ask a girl out on a date, simple tell her you want to take her on a date. Say "I want to take you on a date" and in general stay direct and don't pussyfoot around it.
>>
You're both average looking to me, I'd say you have as much chance as any. Fuck her right in the pussy bro.
>>
>>24624702
even stevensz
>>
File: Consider the Following.png (472 KB, 957x535) Image search: [Google]
Consider the Following.png
472 KB, 957x535
>>24624702
you're asking for advice on /r9k/ so i'm genna go ahead and say no

you don't have a chance in hell senpai
>>
>>24624702
Ok, you look like Frodo.
But in all honesty she isn't an ungettable girl, she's very average looking desu.
You've got a chance if you don't mess it up with beta male bullshit.
>>
>>24624702
>tl;dr
>posts long fucking text

I don't know what the story is, but the couple in the pic is ugly as shit.
>>
>2 autists tonight that look like shia labeouf
are there more?
>>
Jesus fuck just make a move on her you dweeby Floridian fuck.

Goddamn I hate Florida so much, its full off these beta fucks, and the rest are textbook Stacy/Chad types that are almost as annoying.
>>
>>24624780
>>24624848
>>24624863
>>24624955
>>24625069
Thanks for the advice brobots. I seem to have a psychological barrier that prevents me from ever making a move on a girl, maybe because I've just never done it. If I can overcome that, I belive I will succeed.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.