[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seems y'all forgotten that today.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: r9k-pol.png (45 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
r9k-pol.png
45 KB, 1024x1024
Seems y'all forgotten that today.
>>
>>24624316

/pol/ has that feel when no blackfriend?
>>
>>24624316
/pol/ thinks they are superior in every way
/r9k/ knows they are trash

This comparison would be valid if /pol/ was full of black people wishing they were white.
>>
>>24624316
Seriously, you'd have to a woman's mind which is naturally simple to actually believe that pic. Just like the retarded women who were saying that /pol/ and tumblr are no different and that just substitute the Jews for patriarchy. Gosh, I know women don't like to think but please you're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>24624375
So basically /pol is the superiority complex, while /r9k/ is the inferiority complex?
>>
File: 1445763430262.gif (350 KB, 428x587) Image search: [Google]
1445763430262.gif
350 KB, 428x587
>>24624316
Whoa. So you're saying /pol/ is actually right about a lot of stuff, like /r9k/ is when it comes to gender..? That makes a lot of sense. I've just been silently judging them from afar based only on secondhand accounts and anonymous posters that may not have had anything to do with /pol/. I've been ignorantly judging a book by its cover, much like you probably do on a daily basis.

Thanks for opening my eyes and letting me know they're not as big of a boogieman as everyone makes them out to be. I'm going to give /pol/ a chance.
>>
Not really. /pol/ denies white privilege while /r9k/ gets mad about female privilege
>>
>>24624316
But /pol/ are wrong and we're right
>>
>>24624316
/r9k/ is right?
>>
Nah, op is just retarded.

/r9k/ is to /pol/ is to /fit/ what /pol/ is to /fit/ is to /r9k/ what /fit/ is to /r9k/ is to /pol/. Also all belong to [s4s]
>:^)
>>
>>24624316
except /pol/ is wrong about almost everything

/r9k/ actually has some points about women getting it easier even though a lot of it is swamped by >tfw no gf/bf bullshit
>>
>>24625935
You're kind of right. But /r9k/ tends to get angry when people say Whites/males have privilege;defending themselves by saying that privileged isn't a thing. While at the same time accusing females of having the most privilege of all. Some people in the /r9k/ ohana are quite hypocrites tbqh.
>>
>>24625685
Nah one time anyone on /r9k/ ever said something correct on the topic of females.
>>
>>24624316
Is op even lying?

>/r9k/
Anything negative one woman does is instantly and vehemently determined to be a female trait ingrained in all women everywhere.

>/pol/
Anything negative a black person does is instantly and vehemently determined to be a negro trait ingrained in all blacks everywhere.
>>
>>24624316

except that r9k is also to race what pol is to race.

and pol is to gender what r9k is to gender.

aren't these all basically the same people?

I know I am.
>>
>>24626053
This is the absolute and only truth.
(the robot is blind to hyperbolic statements)
>>
/pol/ is right and /r9k/ is sometimes right but gets the big things totally wrong.
>>
>>24626224
THIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

This a original comment.
>>
File: fec.jpg (22 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
fec.jpg
22 KB, 600x400
>>24626423
>/pol/ is right
JUST
>>
>>24626484
You poor, bluepilled bastard
>>
i rarely ever post about gender here

i just see r9k as a general board
>>
>>24626053
/pol/ is actually right about most of the big points.

If you can't see who is really running the world, well then you're a good goyim i guess.
>>
File: tmp_15695-images-46-48052022.jpg (15 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
tmp_15695-images-46-48052022.jpg
15 KB, 384x384
> y'all

TUMBLR ALERT
>>
>>24626255
/pol/ and /r9k/ are pretty much the same people, but we respond differently to the world.
/pol/ is the guy who knows that the world's a shitty place and drinks the pain away, whereas /r9k/ is the guy who shuts himself away from the world and wallows in misery.
I know this because these are the only two boards I frequent
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.