[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What a cruel world.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: e68.jpg (184 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
e68.jpg
184 KB, 665x662
I honestly don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Every time I try to get close to a girl, they end up pushing me away. I'm not an obese fedora-fag, I consider myself to be a pretty normal looking guy. Therefore, why the hell does it seem like every girl that I'm near is absolutely disgusted by me. How do all these fags at my school have gf's except me?

I know that this is the wrong board to be asking, but can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong. Here's an example of something that happened last week.

>In Studyhall
>Cute girl sitting across the room
>Been admiring her for the entire semester
>I get the courage to talk to her
>Run up and stand over her chair
>She looks up at me
>I look down at her and ask...
>"Do you like memes?"
>"Do I like what?"
>She doesn't know what a meme is so I show her, thinking that it will give us something to talk about
>Pull a folded up jpeg of Bad Luck Brian out of my pocket.
>"This is a meme, silly!"
>I try to hand it to her but she declines, says it's "gross"
>Tell her that it's just a little moist due to my sweat
>She still doesn't wanna hold it
>Forcibly grab her hand and make her grasp the image
>She completely overreacts
>She screams, smacks me, then runs up to the teacher
>Teacher tells me to go to the office

As you can guess, I ran out of the school crying. It was too much embarrassment for me. What did I do wrong? Why does this ALWAYS happen to me?

Can you guys tell me why my meme-scheme didn't work?
>>
Don't talk about internet shit with normie girls. It's uninteresting to them and makes you look weird.
>>
Obviously didnt happen but I was entertained none the less. Thanks OP.
>>
>>24624202
lmao do you like may mays not memes you idiot thats where you fucked up
>>
>"Do you like memes?"
>"DO YOU LIKE MEMES?"
You're beyond hope robot
>>
this is great reddit upvote bait for all your r/4chan buddies

>>24624267
>>24624327
>>24624331
kill yourselves
>>
File: 1447943855959.jpg (150 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1447943855959.jpg
150 KB, 800x800
>>24624202
>"Do you like memes?"

LMAO dude what the FUCK were you thinking, damn
>>
>"do you like memes"
I actually cried, i actually fucking cried holy fuck
>>
File: OP Is a Creep.png (639 KB, 1823x1551) Image search: [Google]
OP Is a Creep.png
639 KB, 1823x1551
>>24624202
Hmmmm similar similar
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.