[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw i got raped by a woman with an STD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1446414818510.jpg (65 KB, 906x799) Image search: [Google]
1446414818510.jpg
65 KB, 906x799
>tfw i got raped by a woman with an STD
>>
Sorry to hear that. What's the disease?
>>
>>24624120
Was she hot? This is important.
>>
Raped how? Did she fuck you while you were sleeping or something? No joke, I genuinely want to know.
>>
>>24624152
HPV

>>24624156
she was attractive in a trashy way but not conventionally hot

>>24624170
yeah, i was passed out on my couch, fairly sedated from a cocktail of drugs (i don't use anymore), woke up to her riding me holding my arms down. i threw her off me onto the floor, and then threw her out of my apartment.
>>
>>24624256
>yeah, i was passed out on my couch, fairly sedated from a cocktail of drugs (i don't use anymore), woke up to her riding me holding my arms down
hawt, please go into further detail. How did it feel?

>i threw her off me onto the floor, and then threw her out of my apartment.
Faggot
>>
>>24624120
are you then anon that posted his herpes dick a minute ago?
I got this shit too but I got it from a known whore who I wasn't raped by because I was too autistic to ask where condoms were in the supermarket.
>>
>>24624550
no that wasn't me, i occasionally get a tiny nodule that's mostly covered by pubic hair. it could be a lot worse.
>>
>>24624618
I get it severely about once a month all over my bell end, shit kills. Then every now and then it'll come back but just as a red rash and go quickly.
>>
>>24624120
You should be thankful that a woman finds you attractive enough to rape you faggot. The STD thing sucks though.
>>
>I got raped by a woman

Can you explain how?
>>
>>24624696
she was pretty mentally ill, derived all her self worth from men's objectification of her body. she thought the only way a guy would like her is if they came in her. i guess she really wanted me to like her. it didn't have much to do with how attractive i am, because i'm not very attractive, i just had drugs.
>>
>>24624120
Wow, that fucking sucks.
We should just kill off everybody with STDs.
>>
>>24624295
He's not a faggot being selective about what holes he dips his flesh stick in. Women like the one he described are walking biohazard terrorists who should be immolated
>>
>>24624120
Suck it, you whiny bitch.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.