[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>full grown man >almost 30 >no license >mom drives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
>full grown man
>almost 30
>no license
>mom drives me every where

that shit is really embarrassing
>>
>>24623880

how do you live 30 years and keep doing the same things wrong over and over
>>
>>24623880
>an ultimate 24/7 Demi Levato source online
wtf man
you got the oneitis really bad
>>
>>24623880
she looks prettier in the face , but she lost her GOAT butt
>>
Get a bike
>>
>>24623880
None of this matters if you're at least 6'
>>
I only recently started driving a bit despite having a license for years, close to 30 myself and still too scared to do it by myself.

I don't think I'll ever be comfortable enough to drive in a highway by myself.

Who cares.
>>
>>24623880
>24623880

am i the only one that notices that her titty is sticking out?
>>
>tfw 21
>no license
>no car
>no job
>no degree
>dropped out of high school
>tfw wanna turn my life around and get all of the above
>tfw no one to drive me to get license

I've begged and pestered my dad for ages and he stil hasn't helped me out.
>>
>>24623880
I have a license and money. HOW DO I GET A CAR NOW ?? HOW
>>
I don't have my license either but I live right in the city so I can go anywhere with a few subway stops. Living in the suburbs is fucking impossible without a car.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.