[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't want to live in a small town i just want to live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: tmp_26426-small-town98614012.jpg (138 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
tmp_26426-small-town98614012.jpg
138 KB, 800x600
I don't want to live in a small town i just want to live in a city

...just want to live in a city
>>
>>24623841
If you're a robot, you'd hate the city...
>>
pussy faggot
>>
>>24623948
Im only a robot because I live in the middle of nowhere
>>
nothing but niggers and jews
>>
I WAS BORN IN SMALL TOWN

AND I LIVE IN SMALL TOWN...
>>
>>24624073
Then you're not actually a robot, and I'm rather certain you have to be 18 to post here so pass time doing something else.
>>
>>24624223
What I'm over 18 but that doesnt change the fact it costs a fortune to live in nyc
>>
>>24623841

living in a small town seems comfy as fuck. that pic seems really comfy
>>
>>24623948
I'm a robot and feel like I'd love the city. I could walk anywhere I needed to go. And with such massively large crowd, one person never matters, so I would just blend in seamlessly.
>>
>>24624532
Small towns are much better for walking due to their physical size, only very large cities have efficient public transit. There is no good middle ground without a car in the U.S.
>>
>>24624510
No. You are basically forced to interact with neighbors because there's always people old as fuck and talking to them can get tiring. Beyond that, it sucks shit having to drive several hours to be anywhere.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.