[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is a good lie to tell people to avoid revealing my true
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: whore33.jpg (40 KB, 385x700) Image search: [Google]
whore33.jpg
40 KB, 385x700
Graduated in July and have not done anything w my life since. My mom keeps pushing me to apply to jobs and work on my resume but I am very burnt out after finally getting the degree under my belt.

Anyway I inevitably face a decent amount of "so what are you up to these days, anon??"

What are some good lies that I can't be called out on when asked this so that no one knows I do nothing all day?

Thanks for any help I really need it
>>
Conquering the world
>>
Hey anon I am in the same situation as you if you mean graduated from HS.

I always just say making the rounds.

I've got some stuff to take care of, I lie.
>>
>>24623821
no I got my bachelors in marketing

after 5 months I can't keep saying that

the truth is that I am so happy now in life having no responsibilities and waking up at 2pm, I hope I never have to get a job, the only drawback is the judgement of others
>>
File: 2608561-9786714983-image.jpg (52 KB, 940x529) Image search: [Google]
2608561-9786714983-image.jpg
52 KB, 940x529
>>24623752

I encountered this problem when I was trying to find girls on OKC. I would tell them that I'm "self-employed" and work from home doing "web advertising". I managed to get quite a few of them to sleep with me but they all left when the jig was up. It didn't help that I live with my parents.
>>
>>24623752
You're living in the honeymoon phase, wait till that shit hits a year, then two years, then three years. Most of your colleagues are going to be doing big shit compared to you sitting at home, some may go back to do masters or PhD, some will get into large multinational companies, some will get married and buy a house.

You think this is your choice, that jobs are out there waiting for you, that at anytime you can pick up the phone and a job will answer at the other end. But soon you will realize that it's not your choice, no one is going to answer that phone when you finally decide to make the call. The world will move on, there will be thousands and thousands of graduates just like you, they will have newer, fresher degrees. Some will have connections, some will have experience, but they'll all be better than you.

Year after year will go by and you'll go from 23, to 24, to 25, to 26 and you'll realize that you're almost 30 now. That dream job isn't out there, that dream girl isn't out there, your life is going no where and that time went by so fast. Pretty soon you'll be a middle aged man, still living with your parents, or barely making enough to get by, you'll be too old to go back and do it all over again. Too old to sit amongst the 17 and 18 year olds, too old to hit on the girls, but lets be honest, you've never been good at that any ways. You'll be too old to live. But your life was over before it even began, wasn't it?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.