[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does a girl be good at sex? Tell me robots. What is the stuff
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 135x76) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 135x76
How does a girl be good at sex? Tell me robots. What is the stuff that really turns guys on.
>>
>>24623631
When they say "I love you."
>>
when they kill themselves
>>
>>24623631
depends on the guy. many like it when they're more assertive and initiate things
>>
nothing, once again females get away with zero responsibility and men have to do all the work
sex guidelines for females:
-don't bite his dick off when you give him a blowjob
-possibly move once along to the plowing once in a while to help
-drop a moan here and there if you care about turning him on
>>
>>24623631
not being from /r9k/ helps a lot
>>
Women can't be good at sex considering men do all the work.
>>
If she wants to be good at sex, do work as well. Move with the guy, feel him and guide his hands, make an effort towards him.

If she wants to be amazing at sex, kegels and pelvic muscle exercises and control.
>>
>>24623631
pretend your trying to drain his life force

well you are a girl, so you don't have to pretend I guess
>>
>>24623729
Sounds like you suck at sex
>>
File: 1447557827493s.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1447557827493s.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
>>24623631
Look deep into his eyes while you have both hands on his package. Your left hand cupping his balls and your right hand playfully tugging on the end of his dick. Keep looking him in the eyes. Now take your left hand and tug down gently on his balls while tugging on his dick a bit.

Gasp or moan like what you are doing is the hottest thing ever. His manhood is in your hands. He is vulnerable, but your firm and reassuring touch will let him know that he is safe in your hands... always.

>tfw I had a gf just like this but she got fat
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.