[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Feminism: Hostile and hateful towards betas, blaming them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: 1431991490309.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1431991490309.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>Feminism: Hostile and hateful towards betas, blaming them for everything while rationalizing and excusing the behavior of women and chads

>Redpillism: Hostile and hateful towards betas, blaming them for everything while rationalizing and excusing the behavior of women and chads

Where were you when you realized redpillers were

LITERALLY
I
T
E
R
A

L
L
Y

the same as feminists?

Is there a movement that's actually sympathetic towards men with problems, or are they all infested with normie scum?
>>
>>24623592

I find red pillers to be too sympathetic to blue pillers by trying to save them. If I had "discovered" the red pill then I'd have kept it to myself.
>>
Since when did feminism ever excused behavior of chads and for that matter what feminists call toxic masculinity?
>>
>>24623655
I was going to say feminism seeks to keep men beta and not rising.
>>
>>24623655
This.
Old school feminism was cool, but I won't debate this point here.
I'd like, however, to point out that OP is right, except that Redpillism doesn't excuse women's behavior, it just treats them like animals ; and when you think of them as such (with a "natural" role in society), their behaviors become natural too.
In reality, treating everyone to fair standards and having a universalist view of subjects (that means, attributing to women the same freedom to act morally as men, not denying cultural or natural differences) is what would help "betas" - along with changing themselves. And strangely, it's exactly what everyone seems against ; SJW (women are treated unfairly, by means of "positive discrimination"), masculinists (who say they want actual equality but reduce it to sharing the "privileges" women have, and have the same hate of any cultural gender difference as SJWs), pollacks (OP explained it quite clearly ; they want capitalism, "natural" hierarchy by social darwinism, make a cult of strength and social inequalities, etc.).
>>
File: proud 8chan user.png (391 KB, 1024x887) Image search: [Google]
proud 8chan user.png
391 KB, 1024x887
>>24623592
wordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswords
>>
>>24623655

Since always? Feminists love making up bullshit about how the chads that women throw themselves at are actually nice "normal" guys and that betas deserve to be alone because they're creepy potential rapist.

Then chad turns around and rapes and abuses them and they suddenly act like this is a surprise.
>>
>>24623941
>Since always?
Then why are you describing modern feminists ?
Read an old feminist book. Chads is clearly included in the definition of the "strong male" dominating society they criticized.
>>
>>24623932
You're straw-manning there. You can be anti-SJW and not be redpiled. Or maybe you have a very large definition of redpilling ? It was a thing before gamergate blew up you know ?
>>
>>24623900
>Redpillism doesn't excuse women's behavior, it just treats them like animals ; and when you think of them as such (with a "natural" role in society), their behaviors become natural too.

Treating women's behavior as "natural" is exactly how Redpill loops itself around into rationalizing, defending, and white-knighting for women by setting women's preferences as beyond criticism so they can trash betas for every and any perceived failing on their part because somehow women's behavior is natural and understandable but beta's behavior is inexcusably terrible.

It's the same "women = good / men with problems = bad" social script that every asshole follows, feminism and redpillism just do it with different words
>>
>>24624057
redpilling isn't about settling for it, its about teaching men not to put up with modern women's bullshit

but it can't change Western women, it will take a huge cultural shift for that to happen
>>
>>24624057
>Treating women's behavior as "natural" is exactly how Redpill loops itself around into rationalizing, defending, and white-knighting for women by setting women's preferences as beyond criticism so they can trash betas for every and any perceived failing on their part because somehow women's behavior is natural and understandable but beta's behavior is inexcusably terrible.
That's terribly written (and I'm french) but I agree. The points I made further on were exactly those, I guess I just kinda contradicted myself.
>>
>>24624124
When you consider it normal for a women to go for the best men she can, and you cannot think otherwise if you defend "natural hierarchies" (racial, social, sexual, etc.), you automatically defend women for wanting "genetically superior" chads ; even more so when you consider that the image of the ideal redpilled asshole is exactly, racial views excepted, the one of a successful man in this society. And that's because, identity problems aside (again, racial, social, sexual), the far right has always accepted society as it was.
>>
>>24624124
>its about teaching men not to put up with modern women's bullshit

no, it's about treating men like shit for being affected for it.

when a woman shits on a beta orbiter to be with chad it's never

>hey man sorry that happened to you, women are shit

it's

>WHY WERE YOU A FUCKING BETA FAGGOT YOU BETA FAGGOT, YOU DESERVED TO GET SHIT ON BECAUSE YOU FAILED TO BE ALPHA, WHY WOULD ANY GIRL EVER BE WITH A LOSER BETA LIKE YOU

which is just the same It's All Your Fault shit feminists dump on betas, but using different words.

It'd be nice to see a movement that prioritizes sympathy for betas and treats women as responsible for their shitty behavior
>>
>>24624332
>It'd be nice to see a movement that prioritizes sympathy for betas and treats women as responsible for their shitty behavior
It would. I mean I'm in a communist insurrectionist group and we're like that, but I wouldn't generalize ; most of the left is still shit.
>>
>>24623900
>Old school feminism was cool, but I won't debate this point here.
A lot of people who say this really have no idea what 'old feminism' is and assume some positive fantasy about what it was. Women were getting more rights regardless of feminism ( hint: men only got the vote after being drafted into war and millions of them were slaughtered ). Their 'rights' only lagged a few decades behind because it was men who did work and military time, not because of some fantastical patriarchy. This was also a strategical move, by giving men the vote for a fight they could funnel the women towards the men who got votes. This introduced the whole white feather movement by women to shame men who didn't risk their lives fighting the war for them which vastly helped drafting efforts.

If you know your way around some actual early feminist literature and know who wrote this you would know that these early feminist groups had a lot of ties to the communist parties that were active. Those communist ties can be find in a lot of the ideology, indeed, it is a political tool specifically aimed at women. If anything the modern feminism, despite how ridiculous it is, is much more moderate than what it used to be. Now it's just progressive insanity than fully blown communist doctrine of which the effects can be found in the poorest and most vulnerable countries who could not stand up against this propaganda.
>>
>>24623720
You know I'm starting to understand why people dislike trips here.
Feminism is just to make things okay for women. None of that line in the sand shit they got everything they want and gone too far.
Feminists are actually great for so called betas. They can fuck whatever they want, and a beta can experience the heart break and manipulation and other shit women put men through just like the rest of us.
>>
>>24624607
>but I won't debate this point here.
Just one thing tho ; I wasn't talking about moderation or radicality, I was talking about how much feminism supported the current society and its ideology, and the "successful men" it produces. If we're talking about that, then old school feminism is cool and modern "moderate" feminism isn't.
Second thing, communism is a complex network of very opposed ideologies. The kind of feminism that I like, which could be found in the early Italy for example, was related to full-blown communism, that's true. But this communism, even when it was the second strongest party in Italy, never advocated for any violent "gulag" policies or the kind of "fast-forward" industrialization which the poor countries you're talking about experienced. Their feminism was of the same kind ; way less violent to both sexes in fact than the "modernization" of society by post-68 capitalism has been, with its cult of the figure of the young women as the absolute, perfect consumer. But I'm not brainwashed and I don't feel the need to defend communism so I don't think I'll keep on writing.
Here look --
>>
File: meme.png (254 KB, 1024x887) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
254 KB, 1024x887
>>24623932
Epic win brah
>>
>>24624607
>>24624856
Fuckoff commie
A female deserves every chance a male does. It is absurd for you to say they can't fucking do something. This line in the sand bullshit. Why don't you give up your stupid communist shit you obviously don't believe in it but you still fucking cling to it saying parts of it are okay, and the other parts that inevitably happen from it are a freak mistake.
>>
File: 1436497578798.jpg (43 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
1436497578798.jpg
43 KB, 400x399
>>24624989
>being mad enough to make this
>>
>>24625058
1 minute of ms paint oh god the horror
>>
File: bull.jpg (55 KB, 459x143) Image search: [Google]
bull.jpg
55 KB, 459x143
>>24624999
You don't know how to write you illiterate nigger.
>This line in the sand bullshit
I agree it's bullshit
Women don't need more rights.
Feminism is still sometimes, when it's good, a criticism of sexual roles. Of whom so called "betas" are suffering. It can be interesting, just stop brainwashing your own fucking self.
>>
>>24624607

This. There's nothing worse than seeing how many guys think that 'feminism' was ever a good thing. Men as a collective have always been subjugated and powerless much more than women in general. The lowest status human beings have always been men, the lowest status women have always had more rights and privileges than men.

Many first-wave feminists were openly racist and opposed the idea of black men getting votes before white women. Most first-wavers openly advocated Matriarchy. Most suffragettes were happy to maintain a system where men are expected to die in war, or to waste their lives away in body and soul-destoying labour to maintain a system that gives these women their 'political' rights to then boss these men around and expropriate their resources.
>>
>>24625131
I would really surprised if your educational achievements out shadow mine.
Why are you screen capturing what I have to say?
I dislike communists and what they do. I doubt you've experienced their plots.

Arguing that females do not deserve what males do isn't even in the same fucking leagues of communism it's some delusional little fantasy you have you fucking jerk off.
>>
>>24625286
>I would really surprised if your educational achievements out shadow mine.
I insulted you of being illiterate because the paragraph you wrote was a mess, I don't care about your educational achievements.
I screen-capted your post because your insult said "fuckoff commie", affiliating both posts to one posters, when actually I'm personally responsible for only one of those.
The communists you dislike I probably dislike them too.

I don't see where I argued female didn't deserve what males do ? Or maybe once again, I don't understand your shitty phrasing.
>>
>>24625447
Alright, moron.
Just because there is a minor discrepancy between the sexual demorphism of male and females doesn't mean the rules should be set in the favor of one or the other. We could argue it should be traditional until the cows come home because there had to be some reason it was like that before.
It's a fucking tragedy that I'm even wasting my fucking time interacting with you idiot.
>>
>>24625574

>doesn't mean the rules should be set in the favor of one or the other.

Ok, so explain male-only prisons?
>>
>>24625574
>Just because there is a minor discrepancy between the sexual demorphism of male and females doesn't mean the rules should be set in the favor of one or the other
I agree, but that's a very vague statement. I don't really know to which part of my precedent posts you are responding.
>It's a fucking tragedy that I'm even wasting my fucking time interacting with you idiot.
You're ridiculous. You're on r9k. You're already losing your time. Stop acting so fucking smart when you're not saying anything substantial at all. I know I'm not either, but I'm just pointing out how obscure you sound every-time you type something.
>>
>>24625703
I don't set the fucking rules. Explain fucking sub atomic particles.
>>24625773
Alright where do I even fucking start. I'm not acting fucking "S<ARMDKAJFKSDJFASMART" I'm being condescending. Obviously I'm saying substantial things or it wouldn't be getting screen capped. If I'm obscure why are people responding?
I don't like being put into the position of arguing for the other gender. Please stop being stupid.
>>
>>24624666
Betas already experience heart break and manipulation enough as it is.

Are you fucking insane?
>>
>>24626326

>I don't set the fucking rules. Explain fucking sub atomic particles.

You originally started out by attacking a guy for critiquing the feminist victim narrative and the earlier waves of feminism. The prison gender-segregation is an example of male-female inequality that has existed for about a hunder years, in fact it was created in large part by feminists. So why is it wrong to point out that it's unfair for women to have the vote but be exempted from sharing prisons with men? Why is it wrong to point out that women shouldn't have had the vote if they were going to be exempted from military drafts\conscription? These are two basic examples of how the system you're defending is unfair to men, but when men complain you accuse them of being "commies" or not wanting "equal treatment".
>>
>>24626410
You I like you.
>>24626430
holy fucking shit man, so jesus walks into this inn and gives the inn keeper 3 nails and says "can you put me up for the night?"
>>
>>24626326
>I'm not acting fucking "S<ARMDKAJFKSDJFASMART" I'm being condescending.
Then stop being condescending when you're not, as I said, saying anything interesting except vague bullshit.
>Obviously I'm saying substantial things or it wouldn't be getting screen capped.
I screen capped you to show you I wasn't responsible for both of the posts you referred to.

>I don't like being put into the position of arguing for the other gender. Please stop being stupid.
>>24626430
So this what he was saying ? Because he originally quoted two posts, one defending some feminism (me), and the other saying first wave feminism was all shit.
>>
>>24626430
Alright I'll explain it 'the' joke probably went over someones head. I don't set the rules. It's that way I'll explain it as well as you explain sub-atomic particles. Let's compromise and fucking go back to crucifixions for criminals. It's gotta be funny if you're not the one up on the cross.
>>24626553
Dude I'm so drunk I'll totally fuck your mother if she's single.
>>
>>24626614
>Dude I'm so drunk I'll totally fuck your mother if she's single.
Well that's the first time you're making sense. Sorry tho, my dad's a big muscular man. And she's like 50.
>>
>>24626670
Yeah married nope. You know if you were my kid we'd be playing catch. I'd train you into an athlete start out small make you run around for stuff. Call you junior. Just don't write any weird shit about wanting to have sex with me or your mother on here and you can call me dad.
>>
>>24626872
Well see, that (almost) deserved a screencap.
Anyway, sorry I can't help you roleplay your erotic fantasy, I've got to get some sleep. Remember to puke in the toilets.
>>
>>24626958
Don't worry about me junior, I'm not gonna puke. I'm really regretful things couldn't work out between your mother and myself. The important thing is that it isn't your fault. I'm kin dof thisrty though. Wanna fetch your old man a beer?
>>
>>24627117
Honestly I'm a little bit sad now. I know you would of been an ungrateful liuttle shit and all but you know whatever. Don't hold a grudge against your parents. You know if I get the chance I'll totally do your mother right.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.