[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just smoke weed and all your problems will go away.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 8
Just smoke weed and all your problems will go away.
>>
DUDE

You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was not original.

LMAO
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
Nah they don't
They're still there, you just choose to get high and hide from your problems instead of facing them head on like a man.
>>
>>24623684
Pretty much the same thing desu senpai
>>
File: 2532r2.jpg (39 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
2532r2.jpg
39 KB, 420x420
i wish i could smoke right now but i have nothing to smoke and the clinic is 15mi away.. what doo ?
>>
>>24623563
>just smoke weed
>weed requires friends and connections to get
>implying any real robots can get access to weed
>implying weed isn't completely fucking mainstream normie behavior at this point
>>
>>24624469
order it online famfam
>>
>>24624469
get your doctor's rec
go buy it from the store
???
profit
>>
>>24624469
Weed is the perfect robot drug, perfectly suited for just sitting at your computer and chilling out
>>
>mfw weed just gives me crippling anxiety and multiplies my depression by about 100x

I'll stick to booze thanks senpai
>>
>>24623563
DUDEEE
WEEEDDD
LMAOOOOO
fuck off stoner POS
>>
>>24624488
>>24624521
>just go to the store or order it
it's a fucking controlled substance, not condoms
I don't live in colorado where you can just walk into the weed store

>>24624581
wrong
it's a normie drug, LMAO I'm SOOOO bayked man
besides the fact that you need friends and connections to get it, something real robots don't have
maybe you should fuck off our board if you think being a robot means you "chill at your computer man"
>>
>>24624667
>don't live in colorado where you can just walk into the weed store
or one of the other 30 states that offer legal avenues to cannabis? never mind, you are stupid. maybe cannabis isn't for you
>>
>>24624698
>legal access
I don't have cancer, don't have anything to diagnose to get ahold of it, no contacts to buy it either
you're so fucking dumb man, not everyone has access to some shitty normie drug
just fuck off r9k already and go browse /r/trees or something faggot
>>
>>24624737
being this triggered
being too stupid to get a dr.'s rec
being too salty to handle bantz
calling cannabis a "normie drug"

kys please
>>
>>24624792
what don't you fucking get about it
are you really this fucking stupid anon?
that you can't see IT'S FUCKING ILLEGAL
AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW A WEED MAN YOU CAN'T HAVE ANY

SO IF YOU HAVE CONTACTS AND A WEED MAN
YOU ARE A NORMIE AND SHOULD LEAVE MY FUCKING BOARD
>>
>>24624839

You're So fucking stupid, and clearly 14. You can get it online
>>
>>24624839
holy fuck you are retarded, just google how to order weed of the darknet and quit embarrassing yourself

>b-b-but it's against the law

then fuck off
>>
>>24624839
Not the anon you're talking to, I don't even smoke weed. But I've know complete neet robots with zero social skills who could find someone to buy drugs off of. It's certainly possible to be a robot and find a dealer.
>>
Weed and alcohol can be normie or robot tier, since if you're a normie before either you're still a normie, but if you're a robot before either you're also still a robot if you smoke or drink.

Like, it's easy to get weed and easier to get alochol. Weed might take some effort, but you don't have to be a normie to get it by any means.

I mean, if you're a shut in and don't talk to anyone, then why not just grow a plant or two? If it's a small grow op, it's easy to set up without your energy consumption spiking, and relatively easy to hide the smell. If you don't have any friends, then there's nobody to tell and nobody to go blabbing/get you in trouble.
>>
>>24624839
i hope you yelled aloud everything that you typed with caps lock, dickhead.

i buy cannabis every day, every other day. the only people i talk to are the nice budtenders who are there to LEGALLY serve me a product which alleviated my many issues. go fuck yourself you stupid underaged cunt
>>
ITT normies who are trying to be bots.
>>
>>24624968
get the fuck out unoriginal poster
>>
File: 1442011739477.jpg (335 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1442011739477.jpg
335 KB, 1920x1080
>tfw getting high is no longer fun
>feels like I can't swallow
>always feels like I have heart palpitations when I'm high
>when I'm high it feels like I have a separate internal monologue that I cant control which tells me how much of a loser I am and that I should kill myself

This sucks
I used to enjoy weed
>>
GET OUT NORMIES NONE OF YOU ARE WELCOME HERE

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24624882
>>24624890
fuck off, 21 and I know enough about this shit to know you don't just order shit online
holy shit, how fucking dumb do you underage kids think I am?

>>24624914
they aren't robots then
they have weed connections and friends
this disqualifies them from being robots

>>24624927
weed is 100% normie tier unless you live in colorado and can just go buy it in public
there is absolutely no way for anyone without social skills to smoke weed

just admit it you degenerate fucks, you don't belong here and need to fuck off
>>
>>24623563
SOMA
O
M
A
>>
>>24625004
that's a straight up panic attack bro, you haven't had one of those before? seasoned smokers become accustomed to the feeling but a good one is enough to be called a "bad trip" and turn off newbies forever.
i have even heard the classic story of people who had smoked for years before they experienced a real anxiety attack which then made it impossible for them to smoke thereafter.

whatever your case, i hope it works out for you. my personal creed is "dab it out"
>>
>>24625004

Iktfbrobro
>>
>>24624935
fuck off yourself dickhead
>the people I talk to
so you admit that you have connections and friends outside of r9k
I see, so that completely proves my point that weed is a normie drug and robots don't smoke weed

thanks for clearing this up faggot
>>
>>24625007
ur a fucking aspie m8
>>
>>24625077
>the people i talk to
>my mom
>the dr who writes me a scrip once a year
>the people who WORK at the cannabis clinic
it's not my fault you are too stupid to get legal cannabis man. really, i tried to help you but you decided to act like a shithead instead

so now you are going to keep getting roasted
>>
>>24625096
>On literal aspie board.
>using aspie as an insult

If you want to talk to Normies there's /b/, and reddit and basically the entire rest of the internet
>>
>>24625193
>on literal aspie board
>get called aspie
all memes aside maybe you should check yourself
>>
>>24625007
You're salty as shit man, want some cheese and wine to go with those crackers?

You can -
get a med card, I'm sure doctors/psychiatrists would have a field day with you AND be able to find something that qualifies...

Ask a family member

Order seeds/lamps off the internet and grow it yourself

Or if that's too scary, get some mail-order goodies from the darknets.

None of that (bar relatives/doctor) requires social contact outside of "Doctor, I hurt! Give me weed!"
>>
>tfw no access to weed
>tfw Trudeau has no idea it's 2015
>>
>>24625125
>>24625244
doctors where I live don't just hand them out, there's strict as fuck laws around here about who can and can't have it

I legally CANNOT get a card to buy it
what can't you dumbass faggots not get through your thick ass heads?
it takes connections to get it, and therefore it's normie as fuck

>>24625096
yeah, I do have aspergers
I'm stuck here because of it

you wanna make something of it faggot?
>>
>>24623563
And your brains will go along with them.
>>
>>24625338
Kill yourself you disgusting autistic robot
>>
>>24625256
don't hold your breath. I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't become legal for decades.
>>
>>24625338
what was your purpose for posting in this thread? why do you persist?
>>
>>24625338
I think you're the kind of person that says they have problems/makes excuses for themselves to just feel special.
>I'm stuck here because of it

There are shady doctors in every state who will sign a rec to just about anyone if you provide medical records (they won't even look at them, just need it to have as proof saying "oh yeah...records")

And it doesn't take connections to get, order from darknets. You don't even have to leave your hole to get bitcoin.

What state do you live in? Most have chronic pain/nausea as qualifying conditions -- both of which can be lied about to your doctor if you so wish.

Have you even made an attempt at getting a card?
>>
>Just smoke weed and all your problems will go away.

Yeah, and then those problems will come back after the high is gone and you'll realize how much of a piece of shit you are for smoking something made for detergents.

Literally fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>24625450
because I'm sick of seeing you fucks shitting up this board, so I'm going to shit up your general until you leave

same thing I'm doing with the "femanons"
and the same thing I did with the soc skype group fags
>>
File: sad-00024.jpg (85 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
sad-00024.jpg
85 KB, 1920x1080
Smoking weed has become a problem for me.
>>
>>24625682
whatever man, i literally went to the clinic and made it back already with my meds. suck a dick
>>
>>24625682
You must lead a fulfilling life. Go to wizardchan, but you're probably too normie for that.
>>
File: 1435209305886.gif (712 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1435209305886.gif
712 KB, 500x500
Until it becomes a problem, maybe I have an addictive personality but I smoke way too much and end up being lazy and unmotivated to do anything/not giving a fuck about school work.
I haven't smoked in 5 days and I feel good, I need to learn how to limit myself desu senpai
>>
>>24625770
>>24625789
>>>/reddit/
>>>/out/
you don't belong here faggots
go back to wherever the fuck you came from and stop shitting up r9k

>>24625789
>fulfilling life
nah man, I come here to try to work through my problems
but then assholes like you faggots come here to laugh at us, to talk shit, to be the fucking normie assholes and fuck everything up around here

so yeah, I'm gonna fuck up your drugs thread, fuck off and go somewhere else, so we can have our fucking safe space away from you fags
>>
>>24623563
I wish that was true

While itndoes cure my problems it makes me go broke

Wish the govt would fuck off so I could grow it
>>
No, they just come back after two hours.
>>
>>24624667
>it's a normie drug, LMAO I'm SOOOO bayked man
Only if you do it with friends and we all know you have none of those.
And yeah you can order it, you just have to learn to use tor hidden services and bitcoin. I've done it. It's nice. No need to talk to people and be aware of social conventions, which are different for drug people than regular normies and mostly undocumented.
>>
>>24625972

>Using the deep web to buy weed

All my keks

That's like going to McDonalds to buy a salad
>>
>>24625989
well how the fuck else would you get weed?
>>
>>24625878
I've probably been on r9k for longer than you, 2009ish-2010, came back 2012.

>muh safe space
And you're calling us the normies? Nowhere is safe if you're a robot. Learn to deal with it if you're so fucking hellbent on working through your problems.

>but then assholes like you faggots come here to laugh at us, to talk shit, to be the fucking normie assholes and fuck everything up around here
Threads like this are generally pretty laid back until people like you come in. Maybe you should try and stop seeing everything as so black and white.

Seriously, not everyone who posts on this board or smokes weed is out to get you/ruin your so-called safe place.
>>
>>24625878
you need to get a grip man. get your dr.'s rec and get a rig. get a crem-bru-le torch and get a rig. get some dabs and get fucking baked.

we can do this step by step. i will help you, despite your rudeness
>>
>>24624667
you are an actual retard. Nothing makes you alright with being fucking alone than a joint. that being said most people who smoke weed are fags
>>
>>24626017

Better in person t b h

>Waiting 2 weeks just to get a few grams of weed

lmao0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o
>>
>>24626088
>crem-bru-le torch and get a rig
basic af senpai
Electric heat is the best way to smoke dabs.
>>
Holy shit that one complete faggot in this thread. How can you be such a little bitch and not completely hate yourself. I bet you tattled on kids in school.
>>
>>24625380
P-p-pls nooooo.... ;_;
>>
>>24626136
like an e-nail or a vape pen? if it's the former then cool and if it's the latter than nahhh
>>
>>24623563
My problems started because I've smoked weed.
>>
>>24623563
I smoke weed constantly and now I can barely even get high anymore on hundreds of dollars worth of weed.
>>
>>24626193
Either, it's the same principle. I like to use a thick coil made up of twisted Nichrome, and I soak it through with three or four doses worth, so whenever I want a hit I just have to press the button and inhale for a few seconds depending on how big a hit I want.
Best way to smoke weed I think.
>>
>>24626610
I know this feel.

>get some dank diggity covered in trichomes and hairs thinking I'm about to get slayed
>end up getting high for like 30 minutes then having a gutwrenching hunger
>>
>>24623563
smoking weed literally gave me neuropathy so i'll pass
>>
>>24623563
Not exactly, it just made me passive/lethargic and eventually content with being passive/lethargic. Problems were (and are) still there, I just stopped giving a shit.
>>
>>24626760
How did you get neuropathy from weed?
>>
tfw low tolerance get lit asf off 2 - 3 hits
dude weed lmao
>>
>>24626861
after getting getting cross faded a couple of times i noticed my hands tingling after touching cold stuff, now it happens pretty often, feels shitty, i'm gonna see the doctor this week though to see what he says
>>
File: 886.jpg (1 MB, 1440x2392) Image search: [Google]
886.jpg
1 MB, 1440x2392
>2015
>not smoking that good Colorado marijuana

Shits 160 an oz son
>>
File: 73aa15e4.gif (83 KB, 94x90) Image search: [Google]
73aa15e4.gif
83 KB, 94x90
Nah, just more bad thoughts.
There is nothing good here.
>>
>>24627177

Washington weed is better stfu

Very hard to get shitty weed here, even if you tried
>>
>>24623563
>problems go away

No.
They don't go away unless you solve them.
This is coming from someone who smokes errday, you'll end up spending time just thinking about your problems, and I wouldn't reccomend smoking alone, it'll add up and be entirely too expensive.

That being said, weed is nice with friends, especially watching music videos, MST3k or playin vidya

Just don't think for a second, not one second, that your problems go away when you intoxicate yourself.
Jesus, learn from your father's mistakes, /r9k/
>>
>normies ranting about how great weed is

it's funny as fuck reading this kind of shit, if you almost any kind of mental illness all you will be doing is intensifying your problems

weed truly is the normie test
>>
I drink booze.

Am I cool yet?
>>
>>24628029

>That being said, weed is nice with friends, especially watching music videos, MST3k or playin vidya
>weed is nice with friends
>with friends

It's not. Like you said, you spend time just thinking about your problems and then you'll spend your time thinking how much of a piece of shit you are compared to your friends who are getting laid and having connections with other people.
>>
>>24628179
I don't think about any of that at all. I mean I like getting high with people but it's so much better when I'm alone and I can just let loose and listen to music or something super comfy. You gotta change your attitude and stop comparing yourself to other people or you'll never be able to enjoy anything.
>>
>>24628179

I'll admit, if I zone out while I'm with friends, I may see things, read body language and interpret things and feel guilty, but as another anon said, yeah it can cut both ways, you just need an activity to focus on and everyone will win.
>>
>>24627177
i pay 160 for half O of dirt in pennsylvania
>>
>>24628094
It's not great.. There is just absolutely no good reason for the consumption of it to be illegal in a free society.
>>
>>24628507
>i pay 160 for half O of dirt in pennsylvania
Nigga, you guys have like no police in Penn.
Why so expensive.

Like everyone in Gary are high on meth 24/7, why is weed so expensive?
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.