[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femanons feeding off of us
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 400x449) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 400x449
/r9k/ has attracted femanons that feed off the energy of beta males. This board litterally empowers them and they know it.

They come here for a to laugh, fap and get off.
>>
File: 1448743811733.png (264 KB, 540x429) Image search: [Google]
1448743811733.png
264 KB, 540x429
>>24623122
This is known fact fellow robot. These Chads and Stacies come here like to zoo. To see weird and hideous animals.
>>
>>24623158
And what do they say about cornered animals?
>>
>>24623175
Beta uprising. When it will happen?
>>
>>24623175
That they join the Beta Uprising.
>>
it goes in cycles
a while back it was skype groups and /soc/ tier threads everywhere looking for gfs/bfs
then they found contacts to fuck and date, so now they're on to trying to stir shit up for attention and laughs

think about it, it's the perfect place for a masochistic cunt, just like wizard chan, virgin guys who've been kicked around by women their whole lives and became bitter about it. Perfect for them to come in and fuck around with

the answer is that we can't do anything, they've been here forever, lolcow regularly raids , cgl regularly raids, soc regularly raids, all for laughs and they have since forever

only thing you and I can do is leave this place, and find somewhere else, because they've decided it'd be funny to take even more away from us
>>
I'm mostly here to talk about my retardation, but if I did have to feed off of humans as some vampiric being, I'd definitely choose KV hikkes.
>gullible- look at how often you goofballs take bait
>alone
>already look anemic
>also nocturnal
>virgin
I could just drain one of you, slip an exit bag over your dead face, and then make it look like a suicide.
>>
>>24623193
>>24623205
Cornered animals BITE! We're cornered here, attacked by stacys and chads!

What are we gonna do, robots? Are we gonna let them cage us, or are we going to strike BACK?! A retaliation strike, an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, a broken bone for a broken bone!

ROBOTS RISE!
>>
>>24623284
kill yourself
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/lolcow/
>>>/cgl/
>>
>>24623294
Ha ha, yeah.
Kill alpha females as I cower in my room.
Maybe I can take their place in society!
>>
>>24623338
There's nobody to antagonize there.
Well, there is, but I always get banned for telling tumblr girls to kill themselves.
I got pretty close once.
>>
>>24623294
that shit doesn't work
there have been so many r9k and virgin killers
media and society just writes it off as being the autists fault and never pays attention to why they do it
>>
>>24623122
Anybody can be a femanon though.

It is not as if you can dox them and see.

To be honest, getting a femanon to have beef with you is probably harder than getting some random guy acting like a femanon to troll you.
>>
>>24623344
>tfw will never take 'femanons' as sex slaves after the apocolypse
>>
>>24623379
Then why not change our ways? Do we want to have a war council over there robots?
>>
>>24623379
Don't be a stick in the mud. We need more outbursts, you need martyrs and memes, the normies need a spectacle and the tears of retarded teenage whores.
It's a great way to make revenue and it's a fun story for everybody.
>>
>>24623429
I will tunnel deep into the earth.
Others will now me only by my traps and abandoned subterranean byways.
>>
>>24623462
We need some kind of Joker beta. Like not typical shooting but something more spectacular.
>>
>>24623612
well, you want it, don't you?
Show us your spectacle!
>>
>>24623612
like someone who manage to completely drop spaghetti while attempting a shooting and failing miserably so he shows the world how hard life has really been for us?
>>
>>24623122
i think its time we all migrate to "you know where".
>>
>>24623668
I dont live in murrica
>>24623671
someone who execute well known Stacys.
>>
File: cur_eltern_08.jpg (34 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
cur_eltern_08.jpg
34 KB, 500x335
>>24623701
>i think its time we all migrate to "you know where".
YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME ANON.
I WON'T ALLOW IT.
>>
>>24623511
so you come with preassembled rape dungeon? i'll lure you out by walking around yelling 'femanon here! any other femanons want to talk about periods?'
>>
>>24623734
buy a passport from some Syrian wretch and get flown over in style, courtesy of uncle Sam.
>>
>>24623734
Like Charles Manson?

Or cosmetic surgery, drug, alcohol, and unhealthy lifestyle?
>>
>>24623778
I don't believe you can fool me that easily.
Vocaroo me your best grill voice.
>>
>femanon
by giving them a special title you're giving them the attention they want. Just call them anon's. Treat them no differently then you would a man, and they'll leave. Because they're no longer special.
>>
>>24623804
Plastic surgery to Chad looks, seduce couple of Stacys, transport them into abandoned barn, find evidence how they rejected betas in worst way, show it online, execute them one by one.
>>
>>24623874
>Just call them anon's.
Anon's what, exactly?
>>
>>24623882
>rejected betas in worst way, show it online, execute them one by one

supreme gentleman was laughed at by the way

also we'd probably be abandoned by our parents before the farm abandons the barn
>>
>>24623825
ok fair enough. i'll just say "wow some unknown male must have dug these passages"
>>
>>24624001
I actually like my work being mistaken for male work, it shows that others have found it to be of high quality.
>>
>>24623917
I think you understood what I was trying to say.
>>
>>24624042
"he must be unknown because of how mediocre they are. he certainly wouldn't stand out amongst most tunnel diggers i've met. too bad he doesn't have some excuse to make him worthy of praise anyway"
>>
>>24624107
That's a very specific phrase
>>
>>24624278
chicks dig convoluted reasoning
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.