[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else look at girls their age and imagine them looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: hollister-korea.jpg (28 KB, 480x366) Image search: [Google]
hollister-korea.jpg
28 KB, 480x366
Does anyone else look at girls their age and imagine them looking at you and thinking how you're a non chad and all the other r9k tier stuff etc?

To clarify, I don't think I'm worse, I just strongly feel that all women have a superiority complex
>>
What are you trying to do here OP
>>
>>24623012
>I don't think I'm worse, I just strongly feel that all women have a superiority complex
/r9k/ in a nutshell. It's not that you're bad, it just that you assume all women are assholes
>>
File: stump.jpg (28 KB, 805x466) Image search: [Google]
stump.jpg
28 KB, 805x466
>>24623012
>women have a superiority complex
A LOADED GOD COMPLEX, COCK IT AND PULL IT
>>
>>24623012
They literally don't think of you at all, you may as well not exist to them,
>>
>>24623436

This

Women see four groups:

>Potential mates
>Potential friends
>People
>Weirdos and freaks to avoid

You're probably in the 3rd group, possibly 4th. There's a very slim chance you'd even be in the 2nd group for most girls.
>>
>>24623492
I think the first 2 are just the sub categories of people that about a third of men fall into
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.