[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a 31 year old white American man living in Thailand (currently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2015-11-17-22-37-06.png (672 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-17-22-37-06.png
672 KB, 720x1280
I am a 31 year old white American man living in Thailand (currently in India for a short vacation) and the advice I have for all young men is this:

1. Do not ever get married, especially to an American woman
2. Focus on building a business that you can run online remotely, such as network marketing
3. Once you have the money, leave America and move to Asia. You will see the difference between Asian women and American women. American women are worthless pieces of trash and Asian women are a slice of pure heaven.
4. Live in Asia, bang tons of hot young Asian women, make money, and enjoy life

If you are unable to leave America forever, then work 6 months of the year and save every penny. Then spend the other 6 months of the year living in Asia and fucking hot young Asian women.

This, gentlemen, is how you win at the game of life.
>>
OP is some autiSTEM neckbeard banging ladyboys for 5 dollars a pop
>>
I've set my profile in Thailand to see what i can get and i get cuties matching me en masse.
How do you get into network marketing?
>>
>>24621410
This is basically my plan yeah. Starting a business is hard though.
>>
>>24621410
i literally just saw this shit on /pol/ except it was about indians
>>
>>24621410
>>24621410

How do I make money? I'm 20 years old with no real job prospects, and I don't want to get keked by college debt?

I feel stupid because people younger than me like stitches have found ways to make a lot of money and a name for themselves in the same amount of time I have.

Meanwhile I live with my mom and only have 1,500 saved up.

How can I make my money make me money?
>>
File: 1445536414089.png (121 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1445536414089.png
121 KB, 258x245
Except that east asian women are shrill, have disgusting faces, and have little boy bodies.

Daily reminder that yellow fever is a mental illness.
>>
>>24621410
been trying to figure out what business to start
>>
Do you like ladyboys op?

I can be your ladyboy
>>
have you visited any designated shitting streets yet?
>>
>>24621410
And how much money do you need for that? How do you make a business in a foreign country without evading taxes and doing a shitload of illegal stuff?
>>
>>24621410
Ryan? Is that you bro?
>>
>>24621410
If you can make an online business, why aren't the Thai guys doing that too?
>>
>American women are disgusting
>Sleep with multiple women
>Exploit hypergamy
>Multi-Level-Marketing scam online

You're a moral paragon, OP. Thankyou so much for your advice, go back to conquering the universe.
>>
>>24622872
Pfft you live in america, there aren't statist scum trying to put you down

try starting a business here in Brazil muleque
>>
>>24621410
>dont have kids!
>flee your country!
>dont care about your country!
OP is a kike. Fuck you.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.