[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just did 500 calories of cardio on my exercise bike, soon I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: 1448468737167.jpg (18 KB, 267x179) Image search: [Google]
1448468737167.jpg
18 KB, 267x179
Just did 500 calories of cardio on my exercise bike, soon I'll be Chad and lurking this board will be a bad dream

Why don't you exercise r9k?
>>
I just started working out for 40 mins a day. feels pretty good actually
>>
>>24621303
that it does anon, I have bad depression but I feel noticeably refreshed after my 20 mile cycle. Too bad people on here choose to be fat fucks then complain.
>>
File: wojackgoggles.jpg (33 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
wojackgoggles.jpg
33 KB, 722x349
Excersizing will not fix your shit personality.

Your whole life will remain a bad dream.

And remember boys, looks don't matter unless you're 2/10 or 9/10.
>>
I have no willpower, live in uni accomodation so can't have any sort of exercise bike in my room and have awful anxiety so can't go to the gym

my parents have an exercise bike at their place but my anxiety even extends to the thought of them seeing me on it. It's in a place where if I wanted to use it I'd have to walk past them regardless of where they were, and again I have no motivation or energy to

the real problem is the anxiety, if I was able to go to the gym without the thought of people judging me being so intrusive I would in a heartbeat
>>
>>24621274
500 kek, you worth nothing little frog
>>
>>24621274
do you use supplements? and if so what ones would you recommend?
>>
>>24621485
Nope, you don't need that shit unless you're competing in my opinion. Just eat lots of protein if you're trying to bulk up.
>>
Because it's boring as fuck
>>
>>24621529
enjoy your early death and lack of GF
>>
peddle away all you want on your stationary bicycle young robot, you will still wind up getting keked by a GENETICALLY superior male.
>>
>>24621522
thanks anon

(my comment wasn't original)
>>
>>24621559
genetics don't affect much other than looks. if you can beat chad up than at least you can get his GF to dump him
>>
>>24621274
I started walking 7k everyday. Burns around 350kCal.

It definitely makes me feel better about myself. I've been eating healthy as fuck too.

AND I've noticed that I don't suffer nearly as much from social anxiety anymore.
>>
>>24621548
Time of death is literally irrelevant

Cycling isn't going to do 1 single damn thing to help you or I get a GF.
>>
>>24621629
how are you walking 7k with social anxiety?
>>
File: 1447877179465.jpg (84 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1447877179465.jpg
84 KB, 900x900
>>24621740
>tfw anon thinks 6 pack doesn't impress roasties
>>
>>24621607
nigga you can go lance armstrong on that punk ass exercise bike all you want, you're still not kicking chad's ass.
>>
>>24621800
left right nigga, how retarded are you?
>>
If you want to get /fit/ just start swimming
>>
>>24621891
when my anxiety was at its worst I couldn't even go outside
even now I get incredibly self-aware when it comes to just being out and about
>>
>>24622040
same man, I die inside when I have to walk past someone when out walking my dog, hate even just saying hello.
>>
>>24622040
are you a fat?
>>
>>24622086
obviously

but its a self defeating cycle of can't comfortably exercise -> gain weight -> can't comfortably exercise
>>
>>24621843
it wont impress them if you are ugly as in below 8/10
>>
>>24622123
7/10
already fucked many above my own score but whatever you say anon x
>>
>I worked out for the first time and I feel just like Superman! : The Thread
Give it a year before you start talking all mighty, OP.
>>
>>24621274
>be me
>lifting since 2005
>have great body
>37yo KV

>you 5"10'?
just lift bro
>hair loss?
just lift bro
>poor?
just lift bro
>social retarded?
just lift bro
>small dick?
just be your self

greatest meme of all time
>>
>>24621800
I walk at night. Or when it's dark out so like, after 6pm usually.
>>
>>24622300
Also I stay away from busy streets, I've got a really cozy neighborhood circuit I walk through. If I'm out past midnight, there's a good chance I don't have to walk past ANYONE. Also I've got really nice noice cancelling headphones so it helps
>>
>>24622300
I wish I could but I don't exactly live in the nicest of places (greater london), there's not really anywhere to walk besides aimlessly round the estate and the threat of getting mugged is there too
>>
>>24621349

wrong.

the rugged discipline of a weekly exercise schedule hones the mind.

the satisfaction of the hard earned results encourages a more industrious personality aswell as you apply the same principles to other areas of your life.
>>
>>24622216
Do you approach women/use dating apps? Most mid 30's guys are fat and out of shape. You'd probably have a great shot with all those post-wall bar sluts, single mothers and divorcees if you don't mind scraping the bottom of the barrel.
>>
>>24622216
this to be honest

it won't transform you into Chad. no single thing will.
>>
>>24622300
>>24622383
although you've convinced me to at least start walking see if it makes a difference

if I get mugged in the street its gonna be on your head
>>
>>24621274
I'm a cripple. Why are you torturing me?
>>
>>24622500
I know, after the age of 32/33 I actually started to get attention from woman, because a single and fit guy at my age is difficult to find, my problem now is I'm just to poor/manchild/awkward (woman tend to think I have money because of my age/single status) now to top it all I just don't feel like bottom feeding, I rather not have anything at all.
>>
>>24621349
An 8's life is about 25x better than a 3's on average
>>
I spent hours today running the mountain-biking trails near my house listening to Initial D music.
>tfw high-octane
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.