[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you guys react to your girlfriend telling you she cheated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 14
File: tumblr_nl3ni2L3k91tezt7xo1_400.jpg (18 KB, 377x377) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nl3ni2L3k91tezt7xo1_400.jpg
18 KB, 377x377
How would you guys react to your girlfriend telling you she cheated on you? Would you be able to keep living if she keked you?

Should I tell my boyfriend that I cheated on him so he'd break up with me? I think he's better off without me in his life since I don't do anything and am sad all the time. It's probably the only way he'd break up with me. I haven't actually cheated on him, and never would.

I love him and I want to be with him but when I see us in the future we're both miserable, and I want him to be happy. I was thinking of killing myself after he makes me move out. I'm just this huge burden on him I feel.

I don't want to ruin his life but I feel by being a part of it I already am.
>>
A-Anyone? I don't have anyone to talk to except him and I can't really talk to him about this.
>>
>>24620849
>>24620849

just tell him that you think he would be better off without you. theres a chance that might be true. assure him thats no BS and cut all contact after you said that.

i think my gf broke up with me for the same reason, never said it though. we keot being freinds and it destroyed me. i did cut contact myself now.
>>
>>24620913
What if he still wants to be together with me? I used to cry a lot about how useless I felt and he'd tell me I wasn't since I kept him company, but anyone can do that and other things.

It'd be selfish to stay with him right?
>>
I guess all the stuff I wrote is tl;dr.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 249x243
>>24620849
I live in a left-wing city where we all fuck a lot and don't sperg out over somebody fucking another somebody.

That said, my cock is big, so perhaps it's easy for me to feel secure.
>>
File: wanwan.gif (970 KB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
wanwan.gif
970 KB, 448x252
>>24620990
Wh-What? O-Ok. I don't really understand. I'm just scared and confused about what to do but thanks for the reply.
>>
>>24620849
One question. Would he be able to get another gf? And try to be subjective.
>>
>>24620849
work on yourself instead of ditching everything you have
>>
>>24620849
Stop being a dipshit and break up with him then. If YOU want to break up because YOU think that he would be better off without you then YOU need to be the one to break up.

Why do women always try to pussy out when it comes to break ups? Such fucking cowards.
>>
File: nyanya.png (1 MB, 1680x944) Image search: [Google]
nyanya.png
1 MB, 1680x944
>>24621077
He probably could in a few years, but by then he'll be done with college and could get a job, and anyone would be better than me since they'd probably be normal-ish.

I'm just a leech so--yeah.
>>
>>24620849
Just tell him the truth. Cheating can be devastating to some people so making it up seems like a real cunt move desu.
>>
>>24620849
>How would you guys react to your girlfriend telling you she cheated on you?

Just break up.
>>
Honestly Id wanna slap her in the mouth and tell her to get the fuck out, thats only if I really like her though. If I didnt have powerful feelings Id just do the latter.
>>
>>24620849
I would punch my gf in the face honestly
if you cheat on someone you're dating, you are human garbage
>>
>>24620849
I once literally watched my girlfriend cheat on me, and before that try to cheat on me with other guys, at one party.

but i'd been wanting to break up with her anyway, and found it quite hilarious because she literally went for the least desirable guy and ended up stuck with him in a relationship afterwards, which she complained about often and i know that because we stayed friends afterwards
>>
>>24620849
Thats really dumb. If he wants to be with you then let him be with you if you love him.
It is that easy.
>>
>>24621177
>we stayed friends afterwards
brooooo
>>
File: pomfpomf.jpg (62 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
pomfpomf.jpg
62 KB, 1280x720
>>24621110
Cause it'd hurt him more I think if I break up with him. If he breaks up with me it might make him feel better. I'm not really that smart, I never thought of it like that. I'm sorry and that makes sense.

>>24621095
But I'm depressed all the time.

>>24621132
But I haven't cheated on him, I'm not that good at explaining stuff so it was probably the way I worded stuff, sorry.

>>24621123
You're right, sorry.
>>
>>24620849
Why would you even trust someone like this after something like that?

Zero tolerance with cheating. ALWAYS. Have some respect for yourself. Btw, you're a bitch.
>>
>>24621194
shshs, don't ruin it for him.
>>
Don't break up with him unless you want to break up with him. If you feel you're bringing him down, talk with him about it or make a change yourself. Don't think so low of yourself, it's not good desu senpai
>>
>>24621196
>It'd hurt him more I think

You already cheated on him, you dumb fuck.
>>
File: 1448743834573.jpg (26 KB, 215x365) Image search: [Google]
1448743834573.jpg
26 KB, 215x365
>>24621175
>beta
>thinking he could punch someone
Thats cute
>>
>>24621177
>heheh I didn't want her anyways
>continues to orbit

lmao dude
>>
>>24621194
haha not in a "wow if i stay friends with her she might come back to me" way
it just happened, didn't even try and make it happen but it did
>>
>>24621196
It wasn't you, I read the post wrong and thought you said you cheated on him. Tbh I'm sorry senpai
>>
>>24620849
I'd tell her to get the fuck out.

>Should I tell my boyfriend that I cheated on him so he'd break up with me?
No. He'll just resent you for it, and you'll have the "cheater" stamp all over you. If you're gonna break up, tell him the truth. Don't shit on what you have by lying.

>I love him and I want to be with him but when I see us in the future we're both miserable, and I want him to be happy.
What makes you happy? What makes him happy? Figure that out and work out the means to get to that point. I'm not even talking long-term goals here, just small things that make you happy that then enable you to take on the long-term things. Relationships consist of two people, working together to live happy lives with one another. Neither of you are gonna wake up tomorrow and be like "wow for some inexplicable reason, I am now totally capable of working on my problems".

>I don't want to ruin his life but I feel by being a part of it I already am.
How?
>>
>>24621205
But I'd tell him I cheated on him so he'd never want to see me again, then maybe he could proceed with his life and be happy and I could kill myself without him being bothered by it.

>>24621187
But he might be sad with me.

>>24621177
That's horrible, I'm sorry for you.

>>24621175
You didn't read the entire thing properly.
>>
>>24621114
A few years is just enough to get him into a nice and comfy depression. If he can't find a new partner within a few months chances are he needs you. Simple as that.
>>
>>24621239
>if you're friends with a girl you're orbiting

if anything she orbited me man. platonic friendships do exist you know, especially for us asexuals
>>
>>24621253
>That's horrible, I'm sorry for you.

it really wasn't so bad.
but to respond to your problem, i really think you should be honest with him, as much as you feel you're bad for his life you don't know how he sees it and his life could very easily be much much worse without you
>>
Seeing the future is the worst way, i've learned a lot out of it.
Never try to see the future , if you do , the future will be changed to a way what you didnt expect.
You saw the future and now your here and you changed your future.
>>
>>24621253
It is better to be sad with someone that you love than to be happy alone.
At least for me I don't think there would be anyone else anytime soon. And even then you can try fixing things up together.

I've been on the other side of that coin, just don't do it.
>>
File: butbutbut.jpg (126 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
butbutbut.jpg
126 KB, 1920x1080
>>24621215
But I didn't cheat on him! Read the entire thing, gosh.

>>24621213
But it's not about bringing him down, it's about well bringing him down in a literal sense I guess. It was like this with my parents too and they got tired of me pretty fast.

>>24621252
I'm happy by being with him, he's happy with me but also with video games and his friends and stuff. I just am happy being with him.

I've been living with him for a while and staying at home playing video games waiting for him to get home while he pays for everything and I feel useless, I feel like I'm not gonna go anywhere in my life, and he will.
>>
>>24621253
You deal with your own problems by breaking up with him, not emotionally manipulating him into doing ti for you. Jesus Christ, you're a pathetic fucking waste of life and a horrible person.
>>
>>24620849
Communicate. Compromise where possible. If that fails, break up.
>>
>>24621265

why would you be friends with a cheating whore though? she'll think that behaviour was acceptable. the reduced shaming in society for cheating actually makes girls whores nowadays.
>>
>>24621265
all this backpedaling
>>
Ohh look, another case of having something and not appreciating it. Maybe you should stop being a stupid suicidal depressed fuck and be grateful that you have someone in your life like that.
>>
File: jisatsu.gif (916 KB, 500x266) Image search: [Google]
jisatsu.gif
916 KB, 500x266
>>24621259
It'd have been better if we never met then, right?

>>24621312
I just don't want him to be sad, but I also don't want to be sad. I'm scared and I want both of us to be happy but nothing good comes out of me being happy.

>>24621317
I'm sorry for you. She must've really cared about you though.

>>24621359
I guess that's the only situation.

>>24621423
But I don't want to ruin his life too by being with him.

>>24621352
I'm sorry. I'm not that smart.
>>
>>24621348
Got off your ass, cook and clean for him and in the mean time look for a job. Its that fucking simple.
>>
>>24620849
If my gf keked me I'd either dump her on the spot or come up with some sort of convoluted revenge, then dump her.

Depending on how much I loved her, I may commit a double-homicide suicide.

Kill yourself OP.
>>
>>24620849
>roastie comes to a board of abnormal nerds to get advice on how to convince her boyfriend that he isn't a kek,

More news at 8
>>
>>24621465
If she really cared about me she'd know that she's doing the opposite of what I want.
Don't make his decisions for him.
Just don't.
>>
>>24621376
oh she was shamed for it but that doesn't mean we can't stay friends. only a child thinks you have to cut off all contact with someone once you're done seeing them romantically. i couldn't care less about society going to shit, we're on a sinking boat and i'm not gonna fix a few tiny leaks while the whole thing keeps going down.

>>24621395
k
>>
File: crayons.jpg (285 KB, 2048x1388) Image search: [Google]
crayons.jpg
285 KB, 2048x1388
Just get life insurance and wait the 2 years for it to mature. Then kill yourself so he can get the money. That way he gets the better life without you, you get to die, he gets a pile of money as well
>>
>>24621465
>I'm sorry. I'm not that smart.

What the fuck are you talking about you stupid fucking cunt? You're smart enough to lie, cheat and emotionally manipulate a person but you're not smart enough to say the words "We should break up." because you think that will hurt his feelings more than you pretending to have fucked another guy?

You're fucked in the head, you know that? Clearly you aren't that smart, you're right. You're a fucking dumb bimbo.
>>
>>24620849
I would break with her on the spot. It's not that i wouldnt be able to live with her but there would always be that reminder and constant stress.
>>
>>24621483
Wait didn't read your entire post, don't kill yourself OP.

Sorry.

Just talk to him about you being sad and open up. He is with you still so he obviously likes you. Whatever it is that makes you feel sad, tell him about it and maybe he can make you feel better.
>>
File: wannyan.gif (234 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
wannyan.gif
234 KB, 480x270
>>24621483
Y-You didn't read it properly Anon.

>>24621483
You didn't read it properly either.

>>24621507
That sounds pleasant.

>>24621496
I'm sorry Anon.

>>24621476
But I can't get up.

>>24621517
I'm sorry. I just don't think that much anymore cause it hurts to think.
>>
>>24621582
Stop being sorry for me and don't repeat the same bullshit.
>>
>>24621582
>hurr guys Im depressed feel sorry for me.
I fucking hate you already. You have the power to change and yet you neglect to use it.
>>
>>24621582
S-sorry m'lady
>>24621581
>>
>>24621582
>I'm sorry. I just don't think that much anymore cause it hurts to think.

Shut the fuck up and speak English.
>>
>>24621465
Okay, look at it like this: if he cant get a new gf in a few months chances are hes not even completely a normie, thus, getting a gf is extremely hard and theres no guarantee he will even get one again. Getting you was proly a huge achievement and if he doesn't look unhappy with you, chances are he isn't. The choice is quite simple, stay where you are, or make the both of you miserable short term, and give him a 50% chance or staying miserable long term too.
>>
File: wanpoo.jpg (77 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wanpoo.jpg
77 KB, 1920x1080
>>24621641
How do I change? Living is a lot of work. I thought you guys would at least understand that feeling which is why I posted this here. I'm never motivated for stuff. I don't know.

>>24621648
No problem, ne.

>>24621690
But thinking is painful, whenever I start thinking I just like, think of really stressful stuff and I start crying and wanting to kill myself so I've been avoiding it. I don't really make much sense.

>>24621596
I'm apologizing for not being able to meet your standards.
>>
>>24621582
tbqh kill yourself f.am
>>
>>24621748
>I don't really make much sense.

No you don't, but the most sensible thing you can do is just to not be a gigantic pussy and break up with him because it seems like you're not understanding that pretending to cheat on him is ultimately going to be more painful than what you don't want to do.
>>
>>24621748
I meant it as not repeating the same bullshit to him, not the "I'm sorry for you" here.

Which also means this thread should end now.
>>
File: wannpuu.jpg (116 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wannpuu.jpg
116 KB, 1920x1080
>>24621697
But if we stay like this he might be miserable long term I think.

>>24621749
I'm really disgusting, right? I don't even get why he loves me.
>>
File: wannyanpuu.jpg (81 KB, 1024x573) Image search: [Google]
wannyanpuu.jpg
81 KB, 1024x573
>>24621805
OH. Alright, I do appreciate the advice from you guys. Take care. I'll just talk to him when he wakes up then.

>>24621801
Right.
>>
>>24621853
>Right

You're absolutely hopeless. Wow.
>>
>>24621808
>you think
If he is okay with working and paying all the bills while you do nothing it means he loves you, alot, and when guys are like that they don't really bother hiding their feelings. Conclusion? If he doesn't look miserable, he isn't.
>>
File: domoanonkun.png (194 KB, 917x872) Image search: [Google]
domoanonkun.png
194 KB, 917x872
>>24621937
I-I kind of wanted to hear this to make myself better. I guess I was waiting for it. I just confuse myself sometimes into thinking of bad stuff.

I appreciate the reassurance.
>>
>>24621999
Glad I could help. Take care.
>>
>>24620849

I think you're trying to talk yourself into a self-destructive course of action that will blow up one of the few good stable influences in your life

Why not let your boyfriend be the one to decide if he's better off with you in his life or not? why not accept that maybe he sincerely likes you and likes being around you, and doesn't expect you to do or be anything other than what you are?
>>
Honestly i would give someone who betrayed me one angerfist against the head. Turn around and just go awaY not talking to that person anymore
>>
>>24621999
>i already knew \ white knights would tell me what i wanted to hear so i manipulated them into saying it.
>i totally don't treat my bf like this though
>>
>>24622223
You clearly don't know what a white knight is cvck
>>
>>24620950

No, it's not selfish to stay with him. Stop judging yourself for not meeting some arbitrary standard of usefulness that your boyfriend probably doesn't care about. He's decided he's happy being with you, so trust his judgment about what makes him happy.
>>
Jesus fucking christ /r9k/

This is obvious attention whoring

"I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH GUYS TEEHEE PLEASE MAKE ME FEEL BETTER"

Do you manlets seriously think any woman genuinely thinks this way?
>>
>>24622254
white knight/some other narcisistic manipulative cunt. whatever
>>
>>24620849
Does anyone other than you know that you cheated?

I'd probably forgive my gf if no one found out, but i can't say how would really react until it happens.
>>
>>24621196

I just want to say you seem like a nice girl who means well and has some tough problems to deal with and work through.

I hope you're able to find a way to feel better about yourself and that everything between you and your boyfriend works out for the best.
>>
>>24620849
why is he kicking you out?
>>
>>24620849

>TFW no sad gf who doesn't do anything and worries about whether she's good enough to be with you

Does anyone know this feel? OP sounds like my ideal girl desu, her boyfriend is so lucky.
>>
>>24620849
Never ever confess you cheated. Just keep it to yourself. It's almost impossible to trust the other after that. So if an escapade didn't mean anything to you, you should never confess.
>>
>>24622316
>>24622431
Read the entire post
>>
>>24622292

I don't care? If it's an act, it's an act based on someone caring about someone other than themselves, which is an absolute rarity on R9K whether they mean it or not, and makes it more pleasant and worth participating in than 90% of threads here.

If it's all a big troll then oh well, the troll got me to feel sympathetic for someone else and say some nice words. Good job, troll.
>>
>>24622486
You win an internet.
>>
>>24622486
>24622455

youre to nice for 4chan, leave this hellhole and find true love and friendship. but wait... the world is an hell hole too and you wont find true love and friendship there either... where we gonna leave to then?
>>
>>24621196
>Cause it'd hurt him more I think if I break up with him

it'll hurt him more if you tell him you cheated on him. if he genuinely cares for you he'll be devastated.

>>24621213
this

>>24621348
>I just am happy being with him.

you're both happy together so stop worrying. you're not dragging him down if he wants to be with you and he's happy. you're going to destroy a good thing and make both of you unhappy because why? because you think you deserve to be unhappy? go get therapy instead.

>>24621808
>But if we stay like this he might be miserable long term I think

you don't know that for sure and you can't decide that for him
>>
>>24620990
>I live in a left-wing city where we all fuck a lot and don't sperg out over somebody fucking another somebody.
Kek, I live in a left-wing city too, but we're mainly black and Hispanic, so keking usually ends up with someone dead, and if they're African, then it also ends with someone's clit getting snipped off.
>>
>>24622745
>then it also ends with someone's clit getting snipped off

where do you live?
>>
>>24622797
Massachusetts
Just don't fuck with Africans man, ESPECIALLY Somalians, they will fucking ruin you.
I like it though, teaches whores a lesson AND puts scumbags in the fucking ground.
>>
>>24620849
op if you're this fucked up you should have never gotten in a relationship in the first place. although i will still post because i do think its best for someone to take a break from a relationship if they're suffering from depression. you clearly are not ready to be ready to be in a loving relationship with someone if you can't even be honest with your SO. you need more help than he does, and you know it too.

don't lie to him. just be honest. your plan is selfish.
>>
>>24623029
this. I broke up with my gf even though I probably won't find a better one, or another one in general, because I was too depressed and directionless. I just didn't see a future for us
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.