[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Enough of the robot life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: PfJXeys.jpg (103 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
PfJXeys.jpg
103 KB, 720x960
I'm done with the robot life. I'm all for finally making the leap to a more confident and active life, and once and for all leaving this board. I want to be better. I want to be happy. I want to stop being tired all the time. I want to stop feeling sorry for myself. I want to stop being "no personality" beta who just lies around and hopes the feeling of misery goes away.

I want to be able to meet people, introduce my self confidently in social situations, be able to relate and to enjoy conversations. I want a social circle with people who don't just want to be lazy with me, but people who put me out of my/comfy/ zone. I want to be able to look back at the end of a year and think of what great things I have done. I want to have stories to tell. I want experiences.

I'm done wasting my 20's, and I hope the rest of /r9k/ does too.
>>
>>24620756
Some stale pasta.
>>
>>24620756
Are you ready anon?!
>>
>>24620850
It isn't pasta yet, but it will be if you put it in your heart

>>24620904
I don't have to be ready, it just has to happen
>>
>>24620958
But are you ready?
>>
>>24621060
I'm ready, anon
>>
>>24621088
Les go robot! :^) Les go!
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.