[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not being a fat piece of shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
Do any robots have experience in losing a fuckload of weight? I'm sick of being a fat fuck and I want to raise my self-esteem a bit. Any recommendations?

>Inb4 mutilate limbs
>>
File: 2iIaib7.jpg (147 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
2iIaib7.jpg
147 KB, 1080x1920
Eat less calories than you spend.
>>
Starve yourself for 2 weeks
Solved
>>
>>24620582
find out your tdee on a fitness website.
start counting calories and eat 500 less than your tdee. don't do any more than this or your body will burn muscle faster than fat and you'll look like a flabby mess.
once you're at a comfortable enough weight to exercise start jogging (use couch to 5k) and do some body exercises (pushups, crunches, pullups, jumping jacks) each day. this will help keep your muscles up so you don't get the flabby skinnyfat look.
if you want to go for a ripped look then do actual weight training at a gym. is fairly easy to go bear mode strong from fatass.
stick to your routine and don't cheat and you will lose weight and see significant results after a few months.
>>
Like >>24621424 said, less calories in. Use a website like myfitnesspal for easy tracking of what you eat daily and all the stats that come with it. Ketosis is also cheat code for victory.

Source: Lost 46lbs in four months after rudimentary internet research.
>>
>>24620582
H-how do I gain weight?
>>
>>24621715
Lots of milk and peanut butter sandwiches.
>>
>>24620582
>lost 100 lbs
>regained it all
>re-lost half of it up to the present day, still going down

Guys like >>24621424 are dickheads. There was obviously a psychological reason why I was eating so much which was totally ignored and came back to bite me in the ass.
>>
>>24621903
I guess this brings me to my second question: How do you stop yourself from eating your feelings?
>>
>>24622104
you have to either deal with the cause or find another way of dealing with your feelings, something that is at least just as satisfying. the former is a lot harder to achieve.
>>
>>24621424
this/cardio
>>
File: 1445391457075.jpg (105 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1445391457075.jpg
105 KB, 400x400
>>24621903
You didn't mention your autistic problems in your first post. I just told you the hard facts.
>>
>>24622140
What would you recommend? The former is not an option and I need to go with the latter
>>
OP here

I have a food addiction I think?

During the day I can stick to 1200kcal and be fine, but at night sometimes my family catches me eating things. I try to hide it. Sometimes my body does this automatically while I'm sleeping.

What do
>>
Walk a few miles every day, or bike. Eat only oats, fruits and veggies, drink only water.
>>
>>24620582
drink water when you feel hungry
>>
>>24622230
drink lots of water.
howthefuckisthisnotoriginalfuck
>>
>>24622221
to be perfectly honest, I haven't found a decent replacement myself nor do I know of one.
>>
>>24622230
>Claiming to be OP
>food addiction

It's called eating your feelings.

If you're going to pretend to be me, at least do it right
>>
File: 1404636403782.png (82 KB, 441x411) Image search: [Google]
1404636403782.png
82 KB, 441x411
>>24621903
>lost 100lbs eating less
>people that recommend eating less are dickheads
>>
tfw you're a guy and all the weight goes to your ass
tfw your ass is bigger than those big nigress asses
tfw nothing you can do to stop it
tfw too ashamed to go to a gym as a result

WHY THE FUCK DOES MY BODY STORE ALL MY WEIGHT IN MY ASS
IF YOU LOOK AT ME FROM CHEST UP OR LEGS DOWN I LOOK LIKE A SKINNY FUCK BUT MY ASS IS HUGE
I CANT EVEN GO OUT ANYMORE
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.