[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's discuss women. Do they experience cognitive functioning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 5688-382138061.jpg (46 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
5688-382138061.jpg
46 KB, 640x480
Let's discuss women. Do they experience cognitive functioning in the brain like men do, or does it occur in their breasts and/or vagina? Maybe they have multiple clumps of nerves for information processing like roaches? I would be fascinated to hear somebody with a background in biology answer this for me.
>>
File: 1445416390582.gif (354 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
1445416390582.gif
354 KB, 240x200
>>24620537
There arent really that many differences between men and women, except for the obvious physical stuff.
Women are usually more caring do to their maternal role, and they are lighter sleepers so they can respond to crying infants faster.
>>
>>24621170
The obvious physical difference is that the female brain is weak to emotion and inherently manipulative, right?
>>
dieter pls go
>>
>men
>not thinking with their penis 90% of the time

Women just have to deal with a shitty cycle of hormones and emotions called a period.
>>
>>24621170
Women are more manipulative and materialistic so they can acquire resources for their offspring. Women don't care about anyone besides their children.
>>
>>24620537
op, you have two heads. think with both
>self keking
>>
>>24620537

Pretty much the same way as men do, for most part.

By the way, just finished reading Monster, you cannot be a bigger pretentious faggot than Johan.
>>
>>24622442
That's wrong though.

Child neglect isn't exactly rare, and good spouse relationship isn't exactly rare as well, caring women either.

But you don't get to see them in the media, because people crave for drama.

People being reasonable is boring, you see. Would you want to see a movie about people living their peaceful life?

If people don't care for each other as much as portrayed in popular media, the society would fall apart.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.