[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Delusion/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: whitemorpheus.jpg (78 KB, 500x585) Image search: [Google]
whitemorpheus.jpg
78 KB, 500x585
What were your delusions, /r9k/? Probably not going to get many thoughts on current delusions, as that would require a modicum of self-awareness that is lacking when truly deluded.

Mine was that I was somehow gifted in strength and health, despite being an obese fatfuck, simply because I could walk very long distances despite being great big 400lbs fatfuck.
>>
that I could work for vidja gaymes
>>
I thought I could be happy
>>
I thought a nice wife, kids, picket fence, etc... would fall in place if I was a good person, graduated from college, all that.

HA!
>>
That I was smarter than all of my peers
>>
Sometimes I think I live some kind of retarded version of Truman show. Not sure if I think this because I'm narcisstic, paranoid or both.
>>
that I'd find someone who loved me as much as I loved them.
>>
That I would get a girlfriend this year.
>>
I thought that life is not meaningless
>>
I thought and still do to some extent that I'm some undiscovered hermit genius music producer that one day's gonna have a cult fanbase
>>
>>24620207
At what point did those Matrix Glasses become a universal symbol for autism?

Exactly at the same time as The Matrix? or were they always seen as off-putting?

Anyways I always thought of myself as an underachieving musical genius since I could hum a tune after hearing it once, and haven't played an instrument in like 13 years.

Started playing the piano again, I get incredibly frustrated after three notes and it takes me minutes to look at one note, translate that as being "A-G" and where that sits on the piano's keys, and what that means in "do-si". I also have no rhythm.
>>
bamp for additional delusions.
>>
I thought that I would find a woman that loved me like in all those romantic comedy movies

Now I can't watch them without getting depressed
>>
>>24621574
I produce too. What kind of music do you do?
With the democratisation of daws, there are so many talented producers out there. The only way to make it is to market yourself hard, starting with your social circle facebook friends.
>>
>>24620207
if you lost most of your body fat you probably would be strong though
>>
>>24621574
pls link soundcloud
>>
I will one day have a girlfriend
>>
That I was smart, decent looking, and had potential to be successful in life, whatever that meant.

Turns out I'm an ugly mongoloid with no future.
>>
>>24623565
kek. sorry bro
>>
That my whole life was animelike, and that I was at the beginning, waiting for a supernatural lifechanging event to happen, which would make me the protagonist.
While typing this out, I wonder how even managed to survive up until now.
>>
File: 1444613045662.png (812 KB, 973x516) Image search: [Google]
1444613045662.png
812 KB, 973x516
>>24620207
pic very much related if i am to be telling you the whole truth relations
>>
Everyone always told me I was smart as hell.
Turns out I was just always surrounded by idiots and I'm merely of above average intelligence.
I never really worked because I thought I was so smart and didn't need to, currently failing all my classes because of my laziness and inability to concentrate on simple studying.
>>
File: collage.jpg (224 KB, 938x1133) Image search: [Google]
collage.jpg
224 KB, 938x1133
>>24621574
>>24623244
me too. been doing this shit for 6 years. played in bands, played shows, played electronic music locally. the shit's so saturated that you will probably never be heard, and if you are it will be some harlem shake/turn down for what 15 minutes of fame shit

doblaze.bandcamp.com
arcturus.bandcamp.com
dofo.bandcamp.com
theonlypersonontheplanet.bandcamp.com
soundcloud.com/arcturus
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.