[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I will never understand why normies like dogs so much. They're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 12
File: 1389666825980.jpg (1 MB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
1389666825980.jpg
1 MB, 500x380
I will never understand why normies like dogs so much. They're loud and stupid, they shit everywhere, they can't even handle a person walking into a room without going completely ape shit. They jump up on your lap, always managing to step directly on your nutsack. They eat fucking everything that they think might be edible so when they eat rocks or whatever dumb shit you have to take them to the vet and spend your hard-earned money to keep the dumbass alive, completely negating natural selection.

Whenever a dog dies in a movie normies act like it's a fucking tragedy and circlejerk about how sad it is. It's a fucking animal. There's literally thousands exactly like it.

I don't even care about Fallout and the fact that the dog can't die so no one's feeeeeelings get hurt pisses me the fuck off. If I ever do get it I plan on installing a mod so that it can die and shooting it in the head the first minute I see it as a giant 'fuck you' to dog-loving normie shit-for-brains.

Fuck dogs.
>>
>>24619871
what the fuck did you just say about my dog you little shit? i will have you know im trained in judo and im going to find and shit down your neck with my bare fists you little shit. you thought your little witty comment would incite laughter? i didnt think so you little shithead, go fuck yourself.

jk
<33333333
>>
>>24619871
Normies need constant attention. They actually enjoy a retarded animal jumping up and down just because they came home.
>>
>>24619871
>natural selection
>implying they'd ever reproduce anyway
>>
>>24620004
Look at that stupid mutt batting a dead dogs head. What an asshole.
>>
Inb4 gore
>>
I used to like dogs, but it's like marijuana.

Marijuana might be nice, but you get immensly put off because of the users/fanbase.

I don't doubt for a second that majority of dog owners got some severe mental issues, honestly it just hit me recently how every dog-owner I know got some disgusting traits I cant put my finger on yet.

>Woman 1: Fat disgusting insane whore who looks like a bulldog, severe mental issues
>Guy 1: Real bro, until I found out about his panic attack, suspect his gf is fucking the dogs, her mouth got permanent frown lips, happens on depressed people. He keeps posting hippie shit about peak oil, nature being destroyed and muh poor wolves getting shot constantly
3.The fucked up dog-owner who hates pitbulls and litterly looks up footage of cops shooting dogs, practicly stroking and leaving fucked up comments
4. The muh pitpills dindus they are good boys
5. "Dog experts" who claim ceasar milan is wrong, owned dogs for 10 years yet are completly retarded and have undiciplined dog

I dont know I just find too many damaged disturbed people related to dogs i feel disgusted by these "people".
>>
None of that is true unless you're a white trash retard who fails to train his dog
>>
>>24619871
>tries to be edgy and 'different' by whining about dogs
>plays a bethesda game
haha le good meme familioso !! Now back to leddit xDd
>>
dogs are complete bros if you're a male and want something actually loyal to you getting a good dog is the only way to go.
>>
>>24620437
>I don't even care about Fallout
Did you even read the post?
>>
Dogs are fucking bros but only if you train them right, But normies never fucking train them so they come out being little shits just like their owners. I've only met one other person who actually trained his dogs and they were just as cool as mine.
>>
File: wallpaper-1832471.jpg (175 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper-1832471.jpg
175 KB, 1152x864
>>24619871
>Everything you posted is basically not true
dogs are bros

Humans are shit I couldn't care about a single one but I'd risk my life to save a dog
>>
>>24619871
Normies need a being who will love them unconditionally. A dog owner is already saying a lot about their own personalities.
>>
>>24620541
Confirmed for normie
>>
dogs are cool except for pitbulls
faggots are the niggers of dogs
>>
File: bait.jpg (96 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
96 KB, 640x480
>>24620588
I tired to find middle ground with you but it turns out your just a bating faggot, congrats you got me.
>>
>>24620541
>Humans are shit I couldn't care about a single one but I'd risk my life to save a dog

I'm asking This seriously. Why?
>>
File: 1421650186626.jpg (560 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1421650186626.jpg
560 KB, 3264x2448
>>24620585
>HURR YOU LIKE DOGS??!?!? WHAT ARE YOU A NORMIE?!?
>Lol I got em guys I'm totally cool, right guys?

>>24620588
>Hurr dogs are bad because? idk I just dont like them

I've had dogs love me unconditionally, always be by my side and defend me

I've happily give me life to save a dog over the life of any other human

hurr I'm a normie because I'd rather have a dog that is quiet, cares about my actions and is loyal than a human that does nothing but demand more resources, makes life more complicated, constantly angry and yelling

>B-BUH you cant fuck your dog bro

Yeah cause robots are known for being chads
>>
>>24620709
>He think he only needs his "friend" the dog, and how humans suck because wah wah no gf, wah wah over population

Thanks
>>
I don't get the appeal

>people never train them well
>all jumpy and barky at me when I meet their owner
>needs to be walked daily
>can't bother to bury their own shit

I prefer cats. No training, bury their own shit, do their own thing. and can be at worst minor annoyance at times.
>>
>>24620709

But anon that's not true
>>
>>24620776
>cats shit in a box inside your house
>they then dig through their shitbox
>they then walk on your desks and computer keyboard and tables and kitchen counter and trick piss & shit everywhere
>make yourself a sandwich and get the Toxoplasmosis brain parasite
>they literally don't have affection for humans, which they see as dumb cats that can't hunt
>>
File: 1448764122001.jpg (84 KB, 794x708) Image search: [Google]
1448764122001.jpg
84 KB, 794x708
>>24620541
>>Everything you posted is basically not true
dogs are bros

>Humans are shit I couldn't care about a single one but I'd risk my life to save a dog
>mfw
>>
>>24620776

>I'd prefer to have an animal that hates me, only trust me because I give it food
>It shits in a box and flings catlitter all over the place WOW SO COOL MUCH SMART ANIMAL
>It practically takes care of it self besides needing you to feed it, clean its shit/puke and entertain it
>Nothing I love more than having an animal around in my house that doesn't like me and only stays because I feed it, it's almost like I have a GF!!
>>
>>24620727
>I've had dogs love me unconditionally, always be by my side and defend me
>dogs loving
lol dogs don't feel love m8, and they are loyal to whatever feeds them. You are simply food dispenser.
>I've happily give me life to save a dog over the life of any other human
See >>24620728 this is what I'm talking about.
Bitter failed normie who deludes himself into thinking a dumb dog loves him, and he gives up on people. Face facts you just can't find friend and instead of owning up to it you hide from it with your dumb fuck animal "companion".

I'll never respect you self described misanthropes who would throw their lives away for dog. I doubt you even care about animals in general, it's very selfish and all about the dog and what this dumb animal supposedly sees you as. Pathetic.

>>24620803
yeah it is loser
>>
>>24619871
All the normies I know get sad when Dogmeat is injured or crippled.
Yeah, I'll pretend I care once in a while and storm in to annihilate everyone in the room because "ya dern raiderz n super mutants hurt mah dawwwg", but normies genuinely feel SAD when a bunch of pixels is "hurt". Meanwhile I can shoot it or let it be a punching bag while I loot some tin cans for scrap

:^)
>>
>>24619871
just go like dogs suck on facebook, dog lovers get blocked here dog lovers report you like mad
>>
File: 1448342933425.gif (2 MB, 468x278) Image search: [Google]
1448342933425.gif
2 MB, 468x278
>>24620876
>MFW /r9k/ all of a sudden loves humans and normies
>>
>>24620776
Cats will walk up to your face when you're sitting on a couch or chair or something, rub up against your head, and if you turn to kiss them like the catfag that you are, they will try to claw your eyes out because you are invading "their" space

It's a common occurrence, people often go blind from the ensuing cat-shit infection.
>>
>>24620727
>I've happily give me life to save a dog over the life of any other human
You're telling me that if there's a crazed gunman making you choose whether he shoots a dog or you, you'd sincerely choose the dog?

You're on /r9k/. There's not a single person here who isn't a coward. You'd piss your pants and plead for your life.
>>
>>24620936
It's not about loving humans. It's about claiming to hate people and yet you love dog.
You are just phony failed normie.
If you could have friends you would, the dog is simply an attempt to replace the whole in your failed normie heart.
>>
File: catumbrella.jpg (36 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
catumbrella.jpg
36 KB, 500x375
Nice pussy is preferred.
>>
File: 1431993474481.jpg (29 KB, 395x363) Image search: [Google]
1431993474481.jpg
29 KB, 395x363
>>24620895

>Look at all these assumptions I am making

Are you even trying to argue your point anymore
I have no problem going on argueing over this point but when you cant even come up legit info besides "BECAUSE THESE ARE MY ASSUMPTIONS" I just cant continue

You're not even providing facts or opinions anymore just assumptions about someone else
Sounds more like you are angry with something in your life anon and want to argue so you made a subject on a matter most are pretty tight on
>>
>>24620727

>implying the dog doesn't only care about you because you feed it
>>
>>24620973
>Assumptions the post here
>>
>>24621038
And?....... I wouldn't care for someone who couldn't provide food for me when they remove me from a position to gather food for myself

I don't see what you're implying

If I had a BF who took me out of a position to gather for myself and told me he would take care of it then never did and let me starve to death yeah I probably wouldn't love him eithee
>>
>>24621007
>>24621039
I know I'm right, I've seen your kind so many times before.
>humanity suck!
>I hope the world ends!
>all I need is muh doggy
>don't take muh cute doggy man best friend
Dogs aren't your friends they're a dumb animals bred to be tools for hunting etc.

You'd give it all up, your whole juvenile misanthropic philosophy if you were capable of making friends and being popular with people. You crave companionship but can only find it by deluding yourself with dumb animal.
FAILED NORMIE
>>
>>24621106

>Still making assumptions

Oh if only you knew anon, but go on keep making assumptions so you can delude yourself into believing your point of view
>>
>>24621176
Keep lying to yourself and think your dog's "loyalty" mean anything when it is so easily won, and that your dog "loves" you.
Stupid fuck.
>>
>>24621106
I have a girlfrirnd, job, friends I talk to everyday, a family with parents still together and my favorites my two puppets who I've raised since before they even opened your eyes and I'd give my life for them. You are simply a jaded little faggot stuck in his shitty life. Dogs probably have better characteristics than you do. Also, for those saying dogs only love because food, look up that shiba in Japan that waited at the train station for its master for years
>>
Dogs are okay, but I would NEVER want to own one. As far as animals go they're brilliant and capable of being so incredibly useful. but that's how I see them, as living tools. Slaves

I see cat's as independent beings that refuse to be shackled in the same way we have domesticated dogs. I love that about them. I would rather have an aloof yet amicable asshole as my companion than a slobbering slave who's happiness depends on your existence.
>>
>>24621240
>I have a girlfrirnd, job, friends I talk to everyday, a family with parents still together
lol okay
>I'd give my life for them
I doubt that, but keep telling yourself that.
>Also, for those saying dogs only love because food, look up that shiba in Japan that waited at the train station for its master for years
Lol it's been shown by studies m8, I love your little disney anecdotes.
>people brought Hachiko treats and food to nourish him during his wait.
It's almost like the dog was conditioned to wait there for its food provider, when the man died people continue to feed it.
Not surprising. This is not loyalty, but basic conditioning.
>>
Yup fuck dogs. Really though, more so, fuck dog owners. You dopes are really in some deep relation with a creature with an IQ of a two year old child? Fuck off assholes. The dog is just an medium to project your narcissism onto. You're not fooling anyone. Now go take your dog to the mall to meet Santa you psychos.
>>
>>24619871

Although >>24619935 and >>24620297 have good points so does...>>24620429 and >>24620429

The dog is a reflection of the owner and the human it's interacting with. Don't blame the dog, the dog just copies whoever's giving it food. The dog is dumb because the normie is dumb. I used to not like them to until I lived with my brother for awhile and we raised a German Sheppard together. Then I realized the value in the unconditional love and friendship that dogs offer. That dog was there for me when all my friends and family abandoned me.

The dogs always help you learn to socialize but OP is too autistic for that.

>>24621038

>Implying humans actually care about you if you're not providing material resources for them.
>>
>>24621338
>gives anecdotes back
>says its proven doesn't give sources

Wow buttblastes catfaggot detectes
>>
>>24621374
Fuck you Doghater. I'm sick of your posts you fat edgy asshole
>>
>>24621291
you have some serious autism going on there.
you're the third person I've met who sees dogs as tools simply because they can be useful and are loyal.
>>
>>24621435
>Then I realized the value in the unconditional love and friendship that dogs offer.
lol love and friendship with a dog, do you also forms friendships with the gnats in your house?
>That dog was there for me when all my friends and family abandoned me.
And here we see it again, normie fails and deludes himself into thinking dog is his friend.

>Implying humans actually care about you if you're not providing material resources for them.
Dogs have been shown to care about only food, meanwhile there are numerous examples of human doing things without reward.
Even if you dislike people to deny the existence of altruistic acts is to deny reality.

>>24621477
Cats are just as shit idiot, but nice try to deflect into your dumb pet fag false dichotomy. Read stuff by Jon Katz he goes over this.

>>24621610
dogs are literally tools
>>
lol at the crazy dog owners who go deeply in debt to pay vet bills. way to think that one through.
>>
>>24621638
>still no sources
>>
>tfw want a doge
>tfw too busy with my self and too lazy take care of one properly
>tfw will never get a doge of my own thanks to autistic lifestyle choices
Took care of my parent's doge last month, the fucker would be extremely upset when I came home at 9pm every night to feed it. I just don't understand how normies have so much time to put into a fucking animal like a dog, let alone anything that requires moar care such as a horse
>>
>>24621610
It's not that I can't understand love for a lesser creature, I love my cat, but there is no denying that dogs are tools. The entire reason humans even tamed and bred them was to use them as tools and even today we use them as an end to loneliness, to find comfort in the unconditional love of a lesser being who's been bred to dote on you and depend on you.

Same could be said for cats, but they have a certain independent element to them that sets them apart as autonomous beings as opposed to dogs that live and breathe only so that they might get to spend one more second with you. I don't want that, I want my companion to be closer to my equal. A cat is by no means my equal, but it is more on my level than a dog who's mind will come undone if I'm not there to pat it's head every hour on the hour.
>>
>>24619871
I've never once heard of a normie that actually likes dogs. Half of them only have dogs to show off and have something in their life to talk to when they're not surrounded by all their normie friends.
Dogs, and for that matter all animals are cool as fuck
>literally cant be inherently evil
>any fuck up they make is permissible
>they arent assholes
>all the benefits of having a child without it growing up to be a chad or stacy
>fluffy animals are just great
Id happily let anyone die before an animal dies and anyone that kills or hurts animals should be put in a concentration camp.
>>
>>24621778
>read stuff by Jon Katz
are you illiterate?
>"Dogs don't 'miss' you when you go away," said Katz, whose conclusions are supported by university studies of animal behavior. "They might get anxious and confused, but don't mistake that for loneliness or mourning. As soon as they find someone else to take care of them, they forget you pretty quickly."
Also
>Pets manipulate the same instincts and responses that have evolved to facilitate human relationships, primarily (but not exclusively) those between parent and child.
-John Archer, professor University of Central Lancashire
You're literal kekold, seriously look
>The word "kekold" derives from the kekoo bird, alluding to its habit of laying its eggs in other birds' nests.
>>
>>24621897
>all the benefits of having a child without it growing up
So literally none?
Seriously what are the benefits of having a child that never grows up? I guess you like wasting time and money one it?
Dumb idiot.
>>
I could see owning a dog if I had a farm or something. However, if you've ever posted a picture of your dog online you are a suspended adolescent freak.
>>
>>24621638

>lol love and friendship with a dog, do you also forms friendships with the gnats in your house?

You dropped the context and failed to realize dogs a species only exist to be useful and helpful to humans. They can't survive in the wild, it's entirely evolutionary extinct is "find a human and be it's friend"

>It only cares about food

You too. All biological life does. We exchanged food for friendship. It's a mutually beneficial trade off.

>Dogs have been shown to care about only food, meanwhile there are numerous examples of human doing things without reward.

Than the human is more retarded than a dog.

You just suck at socializing so you suck at dogs.
>>
>>24622142
>You dropped the context and failed to realize dogs a species only exist to be useful and helpful to humans. They can't survive in the wild, it's entirely evolutionary extinct is "find a human and be it's friend"
Sounds like a parasite.
>You too. All biological life does. We exchanged food for friendship. It's a mutually beneficial trade off.
No humans care for more things than just food. There are countless examples of such behavior.
>Than the human is more retarded than a dog.
lol says the guy who wastes time on parasitic animal.
>You just suck at socializing so you suck at dogs.
Nope I just recognize how worthless they are. I don't need to make "friends" with a dumb animal like you :^)
>>
>>24619871
>not liking dogs

Go back to your desert Ahmed.
>>
>>24622560
>h-he must be a muslim!
>>
>>24619871
Hi Ahmed
>>
>muh loyalty
>has to be on a leash or it will run away
>has to be fenced in or it will run away

wew lad
>>
>>24619871
>Fallout and the fact that the dog can't die

Really?

So I can just send my dog in to do all the work and not have to worry about it?

That's pretty dumb. In the first Fallout your dog would never survive. If it made it past the super mutants with miniguns and flamethrowers to get to the military base, it would just walk into those electric hallways and get itself killed. Stupid dogs
>>
>>24622294

>Sounds like a parasite.

It's the direct opposite, apparently the TRADE-OFF part when over your head even though you quoted it.

>Nope I just recognize how worthless they are. I don't need to make "friends" with a dumb animal like you :^)

You realize dogs are fun right? You're literal incapable of having fun because you're being a butt hurt autist all time.
>>
Dog owners should just get a pet rock to have an imaginary relationship with. It would be a lot less maintenance.
>>
An extra special fuck you to anyone who brings their dog into the supermarket. You dirty fucks.
>>
>>24623216
This tbqh, if they can trick themselves into thining dog is friend they can do it woth rock.
Or maybe they can get a dakimakura with a dog on it lol
>>
>>24623253
don't you feel that will hit those 2D waifu fags a little bit too close to home?
>>
>>24619871
Maybe you should ask your parents.

Then they will come to a sudden realization, kick you out, and get a dog.
>>
>>24623296
I like them more than dog fags, at least waifu doesn't annoy everybody else
>>
>>24623508
they do though if you spend most of your time here

do you see dog avatar threads often?
>>
>>24623640
I meant in reality
>>
>>24623761
yeah boi but in reality 99% of people don't give a fuck because they have shit to do, unless the dog is barking right next door at night or bite people or something
>>
>>24619871
so what do you prefer cats then?
>>
>>24623132
You've got to remember this board is full of 15 year old edgy teenagers who are upset they never had a family pet.

>"Le parasite normie dogs only care for food, and they hurt le environment fkn normees xD"
>>
File: Must_Love_Dogs.jpg (229 KB, 300x444) Image search: [Google]
Must_Love_Dogs.jpg
229 KB, 300x444
Dogs are the ultimate normie test. In a world of war, poverty, and crime, normies are throwing an autistic fit on kekbook over some dog who got it's mouth taped shut. Never let your kids have dogs. They will become furries.
>>
>>24621926

That's only true if you don't train them

The fact of the matter is that they are pack animals, wired with a social brain capable of emotions, and just on that neurological basis alone it is clear that they can desire our attention and want to make us happy. That's why praise is much more effective in training than solely punishment, the dopamine rush from positive emotions strengthens the connections between the neurons facilitating the social behavior or trick being learned

They may not have the emotional depth to "love" us like that, and do fall into depressions when owners or other pets they were living with die. I'd imagine the anxious/confused behavior is more a lack of brainpower for a more sophisticated emotion than apathy or disdain
>>
>>24624070
aren't you guys like worse than furries?
>>
>>24624085
>That's only true if you don't train them
WEREZ UR SOURCE??
>>
Dogs are ok, it just depends on the owner/the dog's personality. Overall I prefer cats, since mine's a total badass who doesn't take shit from anyone.

>I take him on the forest trail by my house with me
>Catches squirrels/birds and I say "good job" and pat his head and he gets all excited
>The neigbor's pit bull is scared of my cat and starts to whimper whenever I bring him outside
>The neighbor's pit bull used to be annoying as shit and has attacked a few people until my cat put him in his place by blinding him in the left eye
>He's loveable and friendly to good people, will stare-down anyone who's bad. I trust his judgement, hasn't been wrong once
>Sits on my lap and cuddles with me
>Only 2 years old so I'll have him for a long time still
>I don't need a leash or harness when I take him out, he listens to me and hops on my shoulder if a car is coming/someone who he doesn't like is near
>Plays fetch, so the only thing dogs have going from them is something my cat does but I never had to train him, he just does it
>overall better than dogs
>>
>>24624085
>The fact of the matter is that they are pack animals, wired with a social brain capable of emotions, and just on that neurological basis alone it is clear that they can desire our attention and want to make us happy.
Hmm source? :^)
>>
>>24624103
>cats

literally parasites, and piss and shit everywhere hard to catch when stray
>>
>>24624103
>since mine's a total badass who doesn't take shit from anyone.
I'd kill your cat
>>
>>24624183
Yeah, then I'd take your eyes out with a heated spoon.
>>
>>24624277
I'd do it when you weren't around or I would stand my ground and shoot you.
>take your eyes out with a heated spoon
why do pet fags always turn into internet psychos when you dis their dumb animals?
>>
>>24624334
cus it's fun :p i live in a gunfree zone so you aren't allowed to bring guns anyway.

(i just wanted to look tough so I could get into the salty spitoon, plz dont kill me or my kitty)
>>
>>24624183
>autistic kid in action
>>
>>24624103
>Have cat
>Gives birth to 5 kittens
>One is runt of the litter, hole in his skull
>Vet calls him retard cat, will live 2 weeks, give as nice life as possible
>In next two weeks the mother cat got hit by a car
>The uncle cat died from heart attack caused by mother cat dying
>Sold other 4 kittens
>Keep this retarded cat
>Never goes outside
>Scared of everything
>We had to bottle feed as mother rejected him from birth
>Grow bond, worrying every day he will die
>Looks odd, eyes on side of head
>Get to 1 year, 2 year, 5 years
>Starts to look normal, basically at 2-3 week old kitten size, eyes are huge but cute and fits him
>No problems, would come out of his spot for a cuddle now and then
>Would sleep on end of bed
>Pretty sure he's immortal after year 7 and 8
>He starts getting sick at about 9 and a half
>Won't eat, wheezing, coughing
>Our husky is pushing his own food towards cats spot as he knows cat isn't well
>Wake up one day, he's in his spot wheezing
>Dog looks at me knows something wrong
>Go to vets and turns out brain tumor
>Put down
>Was 10 days before his 10th birthday

Haven't bought a cat since, but I can safely say that cat was and will forever be the best friend I ever had. Miss him everyday. Even my dog still occasionally sniffs his spot and looks at me. Make the most of the time you have with him

>RIP Retard Cat
>>
>>24624334
>I'd kill your cat
>Internet psychos
1/10 made me reply
>>
>>24624503
There's nothing "psycho" about killing an invasive species that is over populated.
Describing in graphic detail you'd spoon someone eyes out is though.
>>
>>24624551
>Someones cat that they own and who lives primarily in the owners house, isn't an "invasive species that is over populated"
>"Killing someones pet isn't psycho"
Atleast try lil nigga
>>
>>24624551
>There's nothing "psycho" about killing an invasive species that is over populated
>this is what he'll say when he kills some hookers and get caught with dismembered bodies parts in his bathtub
>nothing personel kid
>>
File: 1438956844907.png (481 KB, 802x625) Image search: [Google]
1438956844907.png
481 KB, 802x625
>>24619871
Dogmeat does nothing wrong, though.
Why do you want to kill him?
>>
File: 1434744750075.jpg (13 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1434744750075.jpg
13 KB, 200x200
i agree with OP, whole heartedly.

on a separate note, what's the best way to kill my neighbors dog without being considered an accomplice? he leaves it to bark day and night until 1am every day, and it will just howl/bark for hours on end?

i hate animals and have no qualms about killing one.
>>
>>24623508
this tbqhwyou
>>
>>24624644
Does it go outside/ is there a yard?
>>
>>24624183
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNL8KQnw98Y

video related
>>
>all these edgelords who hate dogs
You all belong here tbqh senpai
>>
>>24624664
yeah, he just puts it in the back yard for most of the day.
>>
>>24624334
Dog owners use SJW tactics to defend their imaginary relationships.
>>
>>24624644
bowl of anti-freeze. fuck dogs.
>>
>>24624710
throw meat balls with rat poison into the yard, or put dish of anti freeze perhaps?
>>
I like both dogs and cats. Some dogs are bitches, same with some cats. Same goes for dog owners versus cat owners.
>>
>>24624712
i hate animals.

not just dogs, but cats and anything that demands attention while living off your funds.
>>
>>24624712

to be honest if you can have an argument with them, you are not any better

I hate dogs but I don't act autistic or attention whoring about it
>>
>>24624762
>>24624754
i should get the dish of antifreeze back right? or should i just put a little?

how much would a dog drink before dying?
>>
>>24624771
I sure hope that you don't live in your mom's basement.
>>
>>24624604
How is it psycho?
No matter where the cat is, it is disease that should be purged.
>>
>>24624788
You could try and get it back, or just use a tupperware or something disposable and not unique. And leave it there.

Is the back yard only accessible to neighbors or anybody?
>>
File: 1448549286253.png (563 KB, 861x990) Image search: [Google]
1448549286253.png
563 KB, 861x990
>>24619871
>basing your actions in a videogame that no one but you will ever see on offending normies

Oh my lel
>>
>>24624796
i live at home but pay rent. Very, very cheap rent since my parents don't want to break my bank but i basically pay for anything i consume or use, and for the space i occupy.

a pet does none of thesee
>>
>>24624773
There is no argument. They're in a time consuming "friendship" with an animal. What's there to argue about?
>>
>>24624797
>Believing someones pet is a disease
>Not psycho
You ain't even trying anymore nigga 0.5/10
>>
>>24624823
there are high hedges on the side, but if i go to the back of there property i could drop a dish off because there is a waist high wire fence.
>>
>>24624874
you should know very well of what you are doing
>>
>>24624878
How are they not a disease?
>he disagrees with me
>he must be baiting
why do you even bother replying if that's going to be the extent of your dumb posts.
>>
>>24624920
how is it a disease?

burden of proof is on you btw
>>
>>24624978
They ruin environment, waste resources, and make their owners emotionally stunted emotional children.
>>
You're probably not white OP. Overlove for animals is a white people thing. No other race puts animals on the same tier as humans.
Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.