[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which is more depressing? >asking women out and always failing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 729x621) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 729x621
Which is more depressing?

>asking women out and always failing
Or
>having women show interest but being incapable of capitalizing
>>
THe last thing can't happen (like a girl is interested in you then just do it, not that hard)
if you fail with asking out women then wtf is wrong iwth you. pathetic
>>
>>24619136
>just do it

Do what?

The last thing happens all the time.
>women shows interest through indecipherable body language
>man doesn't jump through all hoops fast enough
>>
>>24619028

The latter is more frustrating, but even if the opportunity's passed by the time you realize they were interested, it's still nice to know they found you attractive. The former is the much more upsetting experience.
>>
>>24619028
Second one definitely
>>
>>24619727
My problem with the latter is that I know they are interested but I can't flirt or initiate. Then they get mad cause they think I friendzoned them
>>
>>24619242

math-anon here, with an algorithm just for you!

If women really are showing interest in you with a noticeably high frequency, then do anything at all that comes to your mind when you notice it. Afterwards, make a note of what you did and how she reacted, in a notebook or some shit you keep on your person all the time. Don't repeat things that didn't work. In the worst possible case you'll remain exactly as you are, while in the best possible case you'll gain free sex forever. Just do any one thing that comes to mind, you can brute force the solution to female attraction!
>>
>>24619028
>capitalizing
The fuck... You're a pimp?
>>
>>24619028
Having women interested but they're total uggos or literally retarded
>>
>>24622082
>you can brute force the solution to female attraction!
Not if the correct response isn't even in your rainbow table.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.