[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Red Pill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: 7XWMG7Onb6VpPAuP.png (8 KB, 227x80) Image search: [Google]
7XWMG7Onb6VpPAuP.png
8 KB, 227x80
Why don't you virgin faggots start reading up on the red pill? Learn some female psychology?

>inb4 lol PUA culture
>>
Red pill stuff kinda works. It also super bums me out.
>>
>>24618777
Because it's shallow as fuck.

Why would you spend every waking moment of your time trying to hook up with sluts?

Why, if you were a fucking loser of course!
>>
>>24618777
It's armchair bropsychology backed by questionable experiments at best.
>>
>>24618917
>Why would you spend every waking moment of your time trying to hook up with sluts?

Well, other than the reason that getting laid is awesome, the answer is obvious:

As practice for when you want to attract a worthwhile woman.
>>
>>24619588
>It's armchair bropsychology backed by questionable experiments at best.
Clearly articulated ways to make yourself more attractive to women, understanding why you mindfuck yourself out of being able to comfortably talk to women, and being able to have conversations with women without asperging out is "bropsychology?"

What philosophy do you subscribe to? Please tell me it's not "I hope some girl approaches me and asks me out someday."
>>
>>24619588
>experiments

Yes, if by experiments you mean people writing "field reports" of their imaginary conquests so that their fellow cultists don't get dissuaded and stop listening to them.
>>
>>24619783
You must have a master system and excel at getting women.

Tell us, what is your secret?
>>
File: go home.png (155 KB, 348x245) Image search: [Google]
go home.png
155 KB, 348x245
It's a /pol/ thing and pleddit tried to steel it.
>>
File: disappointed pepe.jpg (10 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
disappointed pepe.jpg
10 KB, 250x238
>>24619595
>a worthwhile woman
>>
Because it's more pathetic than r9k.
It's people reorienting their entire existence around "banging slutz lol"

How much more pussy whipped can you be?
>>
>>24619885
The secret master system utilizes two main tools.
One is building a natural relatioship to the target.
The second is the avoidance of active pursuit.

I have 100% success rate.
Which is something PuA shitters can only dream of.
>>
>>24619668
because anyone with a brain knows that self-help techniques existed far before marketing memes like "pick up artistry" and the "redpill" were even a glimmer in the modern millennial's eye
>>
>>24619885
right? it's guys sharing information on what works and doesn't work for them. sure, looks and personality play a part, but it's not like useful information can't be gleaned from other peoples anecdotes. that's how humans have learned from one another since we first learned to communicate information with cave drawings and grunts.
>>
I'd rather be myself and never get a girlfriend than be someone else and get all the girlfriends.

Normies may tell you to be yourself, and you may think that's bullshit, but it's not. You don't need a girlfriend just because you want one. If being yourself makes you unattractive, so be it. I will never not be me.
>>
My opinion has always been that the difference between /r9k/ and /r/theredpill is that both see the true nature of women, but /r9k/ just likes complaining about it, whereas /r/theredpill likes to use their knowledge to fuck sluts.
>>
>>24620276
My opinion has always been that they both hate women, but /r/theredpill has the capabilities to emotionally manipulate them to get what they want.

Both horrible things that should be culled, but only one is truly and actively harmful.
>>
>>24620276
You couldn't be more right, and the pathetic fucks like >>24620218 that are into masochism out of pure stubbornness prove your point.
>>
>>24618777
MGTOW is infinitely better
>>
>>24620350
>/r/theredpill has the capabilities to emotionally manipulate them to get what they want.
So what? Many of /r9k/ openly talk about how they want to commit mass murder against women.

If a girl is "emotionally manipulated" but still feels good in the end, what's the harm? Isn't that what sales is? Am I "emotionally manipulated" by Black Friday sales? Should I give a fuck if I got a great deal?
>>
>>24620350
Yeah, that is /r9k/, by enabling the self-destructive tendencies of lonely nerds.

If you don't go overboard on it, TRP just tells you how to give women what they want. Pickup is mutual.
>>
>>24620355
You seem like the more traditional robot yourself, mister. You put pussy on a pedestal and think that there's a point to having sex, and you criticize those who can deal with not having it. You treat women as some ultimate goal. Pa-fucking-thetic.
>>
>>24620454
>who can deal with not having it.

People who can deal with not having sex would be having conversations a little more insightful than the THOSE FUCKING WHORES FUUUCK talk that goes on here.
>>
>>24620393
>So what? Many of /r9k/ openly talk about how they want to commit mass murder against women.

Well of course that is harmful, but the reality is 99.99% of the time they will never act on that.

>If a girl is "emotionally manipulated" but still feels good in the end

Oftentimes victims of abuse in a relationship will fool themselves into thinking they are happy where they are. Even after the relationship is over, victims may mourn it. Abuse is a hell of a drug, man.

>>24620428
>Pickup is mutual.

Eh, let's be real. Lots of shit on there isn't just "how to have casual sex", otherwise it wouldn't be known as a cesspool of misogyny.
>>
>>24620355
>calling that guy pathetic
The only pathetic fuck here is you and everyone pedestalizing in one way or other pussy, that includes PUAs and robots equally. You see no problem in changing everything about yourself with the sole goal of getting pussy (not self improvement done solely for yourself and your values, because if it was youd have done it long before) and that imho is pathetic 2bh familia.
>>
How is the red pill going to help me when I am competing with GENETICALLY SUPERIOR MALES?
>>
>>24620502
Except those are examples of people who can't deal with not having sex. I come here just so I can argue against those sentiments and get people to learn to be okay with not having sex.
>>
>>24620520
Why dont you just fuck off out of this site? I come here to avoid dumb fucks like you.
>>
I looked into it. Realized I don't have the personality type to pull off the changes that are required to be "successful" by PUA standards. Shit like spinning plates just isn't me and never will be.
>>
>>24620605
>learn to be okay with not having sex
Everyone has a cross to bear... It's such a shame that this is mine. I wish I was a less loving and compassionate and maudlin person
I would genuinely give that part of me up to be cold and harsh and u caring
>>
>>24620625
For discussing the effects of abuse? That really sets you off?
>>
>>24620671
You would be an idiot if you took everything TRP says literally, and most of the "I spin fifty plates I swear" threads are just bullshit. But a lot of what they say about attracting women, relationship red flags, hypergamy, etc, is pretty damn useful even if you want something more serious.
>>
>>24620671
>>24620769
Almost the entirety of TRP is a redflag, I really really would not take anything they say to heart, especially if they reference "hypergamy".
>>
Because I don't care that much, hence why I am still a virgin.

I care more about getting a good job or good friends then someone to stick my dick in.

At this point I think I care more about the wether or politics then getting a gf. I really don't give a fuck.

Odds are the only reason you do is because you have not learn to control your dick/sex drive and instead let it control you and your world view.
Learn to control your dick any your priories shift big time.
>>
>>24620520
They are big girls, they can handle it. Most of the charges of manipulation are attempts at avoiding responsibility anyway, it is not as if people were fucking drunk girls or what.
>>
>>24620792
Why? Hypergamy is real. Women do date up. This isn't even a particularly red pill or manosphere thing.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/09/07/why-college-educated-women-can-t-find-love.html
>>
>>24620875
Hypergamy is usually a buzzword followed by "women are sluts etc. etc.". Besides, the matching hypothesis isn't this groundbreaking thing, it's something most people go by.

>>24620804
>They are big girls, they can handle it.

Abuse is abuse, my dear robot.
>>
>>24620929
>making girls wanna fuck you is now called abuse

tumblr is that way whore >>>
>>
>>24621008
>tumblr is that way whore >>>

Calm down, son. Just speaking some truth.
>>
>>24621032
>truth

www.tumblr.com
>>
File: 1445987833204.png (124 KB, 925x737) Image search: [Google]
1445987833204.png
124 KB, 925x737
I'm sure were redpilled, we just don't care about sluts. So if you got any more questions, then why ain't you smash that muhafuckin like button.
Pic related, were not blue pilled retards, were red pilled retards
>>
>>24618777
Following red pill advice got me out of robot-ism

I went from a 22 year old cyborg Virg to a guy who fucks about 12-15 girls a year.

It works, its real, all of it.
>>
because the red pill is basically a role playing forum where guys go to pretend looks don't matter.
>>
>>24622786
Well technically I am "red pilled" in how the subreddit uses it, but TRP shit only works on picking up sluts for casual sex. I want an actual lasting loving relationship, which probably is never going to happen
>>
>>24620454

Yet another reminder that redpillers hate robots as much as feminists do and that both of them are exactly the same as the other
>>
It's really just a bunch of shit that is already common knowledge.
>be in shape
>don't be an autist
>act like you have lots of bitches
>lie a lot

a bunch of angry bitter betas got together and took a bunch of common knowledge and made a subreddit acting like it's hidden secrets and now they think they are chads. that's pretty much it.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.