[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women-Rejection
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: 004_pics.jpg (34 KB, 600x449) Image search: [Google]
004_pics.jpg
34 KB, 600x449
FUCKING SHIT /r9k/!!!!!

>hot 8.5/10 mixed girl
>at a small party
>i was with one of my friends
>she came over said hi anon, sup Monte.
>started talking with her and other friend
>he starts talking about us being a cute couple
>starts saying we are even the same skin color
>she gets sorta blushed but then said "i would never date anon"
>i act chill but inside i'm like why the fuck do i even live

I have a crush on her but damn son.... I'm not even that ugly yet she says that, do women even know that men have feelings, anyways

do any robots have similar stories?
>>
>"i would never date anon"
shit, how do you even recover from something like this? like what would you say? can any RoboChads think of something?
>>
>>24618703
>I'm not even that ugly
Where do you get all that self-esteem?
>>
>>24618703

You should have shrugged it off and said something along the lines of:

"Yeah, us two together? That'd be absolutely ridiculous!" or "Yeah, I can't see it either."

That would have given her something to think about and make you immediately a little bit more intriguing.
>>
I don't understand how a woman can say that shit without realizing how rude and confidence killing that is.
Are women truly evil?
>>
>>24619113
There is probably no malice intended. Many people just naturally assume that others have made similar experiences to them. Since many guys have shown interest in her, she probably just assumes that at some point or other girls have shown interest in OP. So her voicing that she is not into him can't be really insulting, from her point of view.

A girl at once told me that she had talked about with some other chick. Instead of simply telling methat the other chick seemed kind of interested in me. She gave me a detailed run down of the conversation, stressing how she herself could never think of me that way (regard me as dating material).
>>
>>24619473
>A girl at once told me that she had talked about with some other chick

This should read:
A girl once told me that she had talked with some other chick about me.
>>
File: don-draper-shrug.jpg (66 KB, 848x477) Image search: [Google]
don-draper-shrug.jpg
66 KB, 848x477
>>24618703
>I'm not even that ugly

Still thinking its about looks when all along it was about how you behaved. Unless you're literally quasimodo, it's always about behaviour.

In this time that she was giving you signals did you make anything resembling a move or were you just standing there paralysed by fear?

She would never date you because you're boring and forgettable.
>>
OP here, I wouldn't call myself a robot, more like a failed normie. Cause there are girls that said they liked me, but they were ugly af, some of my friends said that some semi-hot girls liked me but the problem is that they are shy and I have no idea who they are. I'm a failed normie cause i would rate myself a 6.5/10 and I am on the high school football team, idk, my ugly-non popular friends say that I'm living the good life but when I look at myself I see myself as an ugly virgin and a loser... idk
>>
>>24619473
>>24619507
How can they lack such basic self-awareness?
>>
Get over her. An attractive girl who parties with you is the best wingman ever. Use her to get other women.
>>
>>24619654
I'm not saying it's all girls who are like that. And I'm also sure that there are more than enough who say things like that with the intent of putting ugly/ unpopular guys down. But many people (not only girls) struggle to see things from different perspectives.
>>
>>24619618
>have friends and was told you were cute by at least some girls
Fuck off you're living the good life mate.
>>
>>24619697
being called cute by 4/10 girls insn't the good life at all m8
>>
FUCK OFF NORMIE. FUCK OFF NORMIE.
>>
>>24619716
I've never ever been bestowed that honor by any girl. The best compliment I've ever had, else than from biased parents, was my psychiatis (fuck how do I spell that) being shocked that I'd never had a girlfriend (as if implying that I had the looks for it). Girls otherwise scoff at me when I try to present myself as a candidate for that affection (oops sounded cringy without meaning to).

But yeah you have friends and hot girls rumored to like you. So you aren't fully autistic. At least see the good in yourself for once. Best of luck :3
>>
>>24618753
You avoid this by saying "oh we're not together" instead of smiling like a retard.

Also if she blushed it's entirely possible that she likes him but she was put on the spot. Girls get embarassed when they are put on the spot about their feelings.
>>
>>24618753
>"Whoever said anything about dating?" (smug face)
>"That's not what you told me last night."
>"I don't need no man. I'm a strong, independent, woman."
>"I'm glad you're aware that I'm out of your league; that could have been awkward."

You can say anything. You just have to keep the conversation light-hearted and smile while you say whatever you do. Although, a bonus is if you can quickly change the conversation immediately after. If she tries to bring it up again, just be like "You're still stuck on dating me? I told you, it's not gonna happen." And continue the conversation.
>>
>>24620031
shit, that's pretty smooth t b h

are you a normie? how do i become like you?
>>
File: sad_frog_face.png (286 KB, 500x497) Image search: [Google]
sad_frog_face.png
286 KB, 500x497
>met a girl when I was in preschool, her name was Kinga
>became good friends
>literally went to same schools our whole life, we were classmates for 6 years of primary school and then kept in touch throughout junior high
>second grade of junior high, she gets a boyfriend who happens to be one of my good friends
>irritated, trying to justify going out with this guy she knew for a few weeks and not me, he wasn't even attractive
>whatever, maybe some day
>we become closer as we start going to extra classes in english
>walk her there and back to her house twice a week for two years
>talking about literally everything
>fast forward to about two years ago
>talking to her at school, a 9gag-tier faggot classmate jokester comes by, annoying piece of shit
>implies we date each other and stuff with a faggot trole face smile
>she says "no, me and anon have know each other for too long :) "
JUST

She was just about the only girl that I've been talking to / kept in touch for the last 3 years and we've known each other for like 15 years. Literally why.
>>
File: 0,,17664786_303,00.jpg (50 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
0,,17664786_303,00.jpg
50 KB, 700x394
>>24620109
What a bitch

Salute to a injured robot
>>
>>24620109
Girls say those things when they're put on the spot. It's literally not something you should be taking seriously.

Also stop planning and ask her out you morons. That's how things go forward. First you ask her out, then you tell her you like her if you're having a good time, then you get laid and start hating her because you are neurotic fucks. But at least it's progress.
>>
>>24618703
don't listen to all the faggots in this thread overinterpreting shit. ask her out or something and if she says no its ok.
>>
>>24620087
RoboChad.

You just have to practice. I'm not going to say it's easy. You are going to fuck up a lot and be in a lot of potentially embarrassing situations, but it's the only way to increase your charisma. Make a game out of it so you don't walk away with any wounds inflicted from situations going sour. People don't care as much as you like to think. If anything, they're too busy hyper analyzing themselves--not you.
>>
>>24620109
>we've known each other for like 15 years.

I've said this again and again on here but apparently there are still people who don't understand it. Whenever someone says that they and their partner used to be "friends" before they became a partner, they mean that they had known each other superfically. They were friendly acquaintances, NOT close friends. Yes, occasionally close friends start dating too, but that is far less common. But in most cases, people have not been very close before they fall for each other. Keep that in mind. Next time you start getting close to someone, make your move early on.
>>
>>24620229
Thanks, RoboChad
>>
File: roastie.jpg (84 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
roastie.jpg
84 KB, 960x960
>>24620171
She moved to Denmark with her boyfriend so it's too late. I don't give a shit anymore though, I don't even want a girlfriend now.
>>24620153
I still respect her as a person honestly, she's a good friend but I thought there'd be more than that. Like I wasn't attracted to her looks, she wasn't ugly but wasn't the prettiest either, I actually liked her for who she was.

The other time in primary school when I was about 11 I rejected a girl saying that I already had a girlfriend because I didn't really like her at the time. Pic related is what she looks like right now and I'm a kissless virgin.

Sometimes I like to think how her life might have been different. She's a bit of a roastie now and
hangs out with "thugs" and intellectual zeros.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.