[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pinkerton/Weezer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 307x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 307x300
What do robots think about Pinkerton? It kinda seems like a Normie's version of loneliness but I kinda like it. I still haven't listened to too much of Weezer but everyone said this and the blue album was their best. I like the song Across The Sea on here
>>
>>24618641
Based off a Japanese Opera Mr Rivers once saw. Became his favorite and the album has A LOT of backstory behind each song.
>>
>>24618714
Source for backstories?
>>
>>24618641
it's a very good album and i like it. across the sea and tired of sex best tracks

you should listen to blue too, it's not really r9k but its a great album
>>
>>24618641
Literally my favorite album of all time. Bkfjlhdm
>>
Blue is better
/bread
>>
>>24618641
>normie shit
get out
>>
>>24618879
The first four songs are leftovers from a concept album he was working on that got scrapped. The rest are, broadly speaking, based on his experiences as a mature student at Harvard
>>
>>24618641
>>24621670

Pretty much.

Weezer's Pinkerton was one of the first cassette tapes I owned (oldfag here) as a kid alongside Will Smith's Big Willy style, Green Day's Dookie and also the Lion King soundtrack.

Also the video for that Buddy Holly songs came pre-loaded for every PC with Windows 95.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.