[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name one bad thing about being a manlet. Pro tip: You can't.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Name one bad thing about being a manlet.
Pro tip: You can't. Because there is literally nothing bad about being a manlet.
>>
>Chicks would rather fuck a tall guy than you (yes, ANY chick without a fetish)
>Taller guys won't respect you
>If you work out or try hard in anything, people will think you're compensating
You can't spin it as a good or neutral thing. Give up.
>>
you can't ride all the rides at amusement parks
>>
>>24618665
Wrong. Short guys get girls just like tall guys. It's all about being outgoing, having social status and career, being fun to be around. Height plays little difference.
>>
File: BtpsvUDIYAEGNWb.jpg (13 KB, 249x386) Image search: [Google]
BtpsvUDIYAEGNWb.jpg
13 KB, 249x386
>>24618716

>height plays little difference

well congratulations, you got me baited

now what's the next step in your master plan?
>>
>>24618665
>Chicks would rather fuck a tall guy than you (yes, ANY chick without a fetish)
I guess that's the case for some women. But the women who only fuck tall guys are always the blandest and sluttiest of Stacys.
Being short gives you a great roastie filter.
>Taller guys won't respect you
99% of guys don't respect 99% of guys.
>If you work out or try hard in anything, people will think you're compensating
I have never heard a manlet be accused of compensating in my entire life. Not on the internet or IRL.
>>
>>24618755
To make you kill yourself, you waste of oxygen?

Just saying this as a short guy who is fairly successful in life and who has a taller gf.
>>
>>24618665
I've fucked a few tall chicks as a 5'6 manlet. You have to be attractive, charismatic and confident.

The only things limiting you from pussy is you and your genes.
>>
if the fact that you're genetically inferior doesn't bother you, it's ok
>>
>>24619223
>genetically inferior
>we literally live longer than tallkeks
>>
>>24619223
Please tell us what accomplishments you've made in life aside from your height.
What's your career? Annual salary? Ever won any awards? Married? Kids?
>>
>>24618789

You make some good points here anon though the compensating thing is very widespread.
>>
>>24619328
I'm not married, I don't have a gf. I serve in the military, my rank is lieutenant. Well obviously I'm fit and good in combat. I look better than average too, and people respect me. But that's all. I haven't acomplished anything else in my life. Thanks to my shit personality and views, no one likes me.
>>
As a manlet you have to be fit.

You will never get any respect as a twink manlet.

Take it from me, guise.
>>
>>24619960

tl;dr: I'm a loser who went to the military because I couldn't do anything else

Hope you get killed if you're deployed bro
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.