[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Oh, it's the would be robber, you're going to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Trashcan Carla.png (471 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Trashcan Carla.png
471 KB, 600x600
"Oh, it's the would be robber, you're going to have to shot me, because I ain't giving you shit."

What would you do r9k?

(before you ban mods read the rules)
>>
I haven't played that game. Is it Fallout 4?
>>
>>24618580

I would kill her because she feeds information to the Institute and is one of their informations

Also, Magnolia and Sturges are both synths.
>>
I hit her in the face with a sledgehammer
>>
>>24618609
Yep it is

go away robot
>>
File: 1448393723448.jpg (7 KB, 200x213) Image search: [Google]
1448393723448.jpg
7 KB, 200x213
>>24618580
Try and barter, if all else fails murder her dead
>>
>>24618580
I've tried to kill her a million times, for some reason she is an essential NPC.
>>
File: 1448233821405.jpg (56 KB, 786x600) Image search: [Google]
1448233821405.jpg
56 KB, 786x600
>>24618617
Wait wait Really?!?
>>
I didn't rob her because I wasn't playing a prick.

I'm glad though because she regularly hangs around Sanctuary now and always has good junk for sale, and I'm always needing stuff like circuitry and nuclear material which she has in spades.
>>
>>24618643
>I've tried to kill her a million times, for some reason she is an essential NPC.
No she isn't.

She died in my game after super mutants attacked my settlement.
>>
>>24618653

Yes. As a matter of fact, Lucas and Crickey are also both informants

The Mayor is also a synth.

spoiler
>>
>>24618766
>>24618617
Damm, I knew that about the first one but I didn't know anything about the rest.

I should read the terminals more. Do they unlock any unique dialogue?
>>
>>24618827

The Mayor has a whole quest dedicated to revealing that he's a synth.

You can't confront any of the informants (probably because >bethesda), although it would have nice to.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.