[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it sexist to assume girls want to learn how to cook? The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: easy_bake_oven[2].jpg (114 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
easy_bake_oven[2].jpg
114 KB, 600x350
Is it sexist to assume girls want to learn how to cook?

The wife and I were doing some Christmas shopping, and I wanted to get an easy bake oven for her 10 year old daughter. However she became upset and said I was being sexist, assume she would want to learn to cook. She insisted I get her the new iPad Pro instead, so she could learn how to code. They started a Black Girls Code club (http://www.blackgirlscode.com) at her school and she just joined (even though she's only half black). I really think she should learn to cook though, since my wife isn't teaching her (she can barely cook herself).

What do you think? Which should I get her? Also, how do I appease my wife? She's still quite upset, and when she gets like this, she tends to withhold sex, so I'd like to get this solved ASAP!
>>
it's so parody that you know the post isn't real but you also know this situation probably happened somewhere among modern humanity
>>
>>24618616
This is serious. I'm looking for real advice please!
>>
>>24618558
You should get a new wife, that's for sure.
>>
It is sexist, but you'd be a fucking shit parent if you didn't teach your child how to feed herself when she grows up. Everyone should be able to do that.
>>
Kek bait original comment
>>
>>24618616
>tfw you're on /r9k/ for too long and you see when someone decides to make ten threads all on the same shitposting topic
They keep doing it, every day, and it's like they can't really be enjoying themselves, right?
>>
>>24618663
You came to the wrong place if you're looking for advice, normie.

REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24618558
Get her a raspberry pi kit AND the oven so she can learn how to do both
>>
I don't get why anyone would want to cook. >>24618739 is right that it is something you need to know, but why anyone would consider it a fun activity that you make into a kid's toy is beyond me.
>>
It would be cooler if you tried to bake something with your kids instead.
>>
>>24618873
This

Also yeah, teach your kid how to cook. Eventually they'll be an adult, and they'll need to know how to feed themselves. Maybe don't get the easy bake, and instead opt for some actual cooking lessons. More fun, and more practical. Easy bake is just throwing mix in a bowl with water
>>
>>24618558
>Is it sexist to assume girls want to learn how to cook?

Everyone should learn to cook, it is a basic human skill and they should learn it if they want to or not.

You are a bad parent if your child reaches 18 and still can not cook for themselves.
Gender has nothing to fucking do with it.

Easybake is shit though. Get the kid a apron and some cooking tools of their own then take them in the kitchen and teach them how to actually cook real food.

The rest of your post sounds like bait and I will not address it.
But every kid NEEDS to learn to cook. It is a basic HUMAN skill.
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 960x720
>>24618558
>The wife and I
REEEEEEEEEE NORMIE, GET OUT!!
>>
>>24618558
why don't you fucking cook together and teach her so you can bond and she will think of cooking as something familial and share experiences with people instead of buy her a shitty easy cock bake oven
>>
>>24619070
Pretty much this. If your wife thinks it's sexist to cook, why the hell did you marry her in the first place?
>>
If you buy her the ipad she will be sending naked pictures to dudes for cash in no time flat.

Please buy her the ipad.
>>
>>24618558
Why don't you ask your fucking child what she likes and decide based on that instead of you and your retard wife both buying her what you want her to do?
>>
>>24618558

Fuck off cuuckold to be honest
>>
Ask her what she wants.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.