[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Last Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_m0r34mAngv1r0fjn0o1_500.jpg (72 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m0r34mAngv1r0fjn0o1_500.jpg
72 KB, 500x375
Hey there, /r9k/

How are you doing? Is your day going well? Have a problem you want advice on, or simply want to vent? Is there anything interesting you'd like to share?

Whatever you have, this is the thread for you. Come in here, feel comfy, feel welcome and forget for a bit.

And remember - you are the reason fire is warm.
>>
it's raining outside and i'm sitting inside with a hot pizza
>>
>>24618614
Sounds very comfy. I am enjoying a bit of kiwi myself. How has your day been so far, besides that?
>>
I'm a newfag, I came here in hopes of finding psychotic narcissists who gave zero shits about society and did crazy shit
But instead it's just a bunch of normies being nervous about asking girls out, asking for self improvement advice
Not to mention all the pathetic losers complaining about girls not paying them any attention

I don't get it; the "real" faggoteers are the ones which distanced themselves so far from society and reality that they no longer pay attention to this normie stuff
I wanna see stupid shit, crazy shit, autistic shit, horrifying shit.
Not "I'm a femanon"/ "Britfeel"/ "I'm so nervous in my normie life" threads
>>
>>24618757
Try harder please. I don't think you're trying hard enough. You must be able to try harder.
>>
>>24618757
Robots can be very different. The kind you seek does exist, but is thankfully just a minority.
>>
Slept with a grill who wants to have sex with me but didn't do it because it didnt't feel right yet. The fuck am I doing? Still a virgin
>>
File: nowyourejustnormies.png (35 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
nowyourejustnormies.png
35 KB, 800x600
>>24618801
Yeah, sure, someone comes along with the truth about how shit your board really is and you think it's just rage bait
>>
I wasted most of the rest of my drugs for a barely-noticeable high and unsatisfying fap. Played some vidya today, close to the end of Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon. I gotta be productive tomorrow.

>>24618757
You are looking for /b/ 2007, newfriend.
>>
>>24618854
So you didn't actually sleep with her? Either way, it's fine to wait. Don't overthink it.
>>
>>24619023
What do you need to do tomorrow?
>>
>>24618757
I dont do crazy shit but i fit the mentally ill criteria.
There isnt a board for the shit you want. Nobody does crazy shit anymore. Even /b/ is just /traps/ now. But out of all boards, this one is the furthest from what you want
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.