[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it wort it to date downward if you're a KHHV? the girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: avoid.png (11 KB, 400x157) Image search: [Google]
avoid.png
11 KB, 400x157
is it wort it to date downward if you're a KHHV? the girl in question is also a virgin
>>
>>24618149
Yes. You have to grind to get XP.
>>
They call that a practice girl. It's not really fair or nice, but that's life.
>>
>>24618191
Also, to be fair, women would rather date somebody more attractive and successful like you and get dumped or keked or cheated on than date an uglier dumber guy who loves her.
>>
>>24618191
>>24618174
im doing nofap in preparation of this, how long you think until sex happens with an 'innocent girl at the age of 18?

I'll literally die doing nofap for 5 months
>>
bump this thread of my own sanity
>>
It's the way, and you'll probably end up loving her.
>>
>>24618979
why is it the way anon?
>>
>>24619655
Because if you find the girl too cute your nervousness will kill you.
>>
>>24619679
But I also wanna fug
>>
>>24619712
Then fug.
>>
>>24618149
what does KHHV stand for?
>>
>>24619863
Kissing happy helping virgin
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.