[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did you to improve yourself this week ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: ThankYouJackieChan.jpg (28 KB, 465x437) Image search: [Google]
ThankYouJackieChan.jpg
28 KB, 465x437
What did you to improve yourself this week ?
>>
>>24618042
Took a shower :^)

Thought about rewriting my CV which I'll do later tonight

I'll go around the city and hand them out to McDonalds later this week.
>>
>>24618042
went to the gym 4 times and didnt do drugs when all my friends did yesterday. i made some bleep bloop music on my computer too.
>>
>>24618042
You think Jackie Chan knows that status and picture have become a meme? There's no way he intended that. What does he even do now? I imagine him as a bitter Chinese nationalist, but that facebook post is too happy.
>>
Thank you Based Jackie
>>
File: aRP6AbB_700b.jpg (88 KB, 700x989) Image search: [Google]
aRP6AbB_700b.jpg
88 KB, 700x989
>>24618042
I've been doing the batman challenge and am halfway done. Already noticing some gains (i used to be fit, fell out of shape and now i'm recovering it). Too bad i'm still a 5'4 autistic and hideous faggot, i guess.
>>
I don't understand why improving yourself for the sake of improving yourself is supposed to feel good. Whenever I've tried it, I've thought "Well gee. Why did I bother? What did that get me?"
>>
>>24618042
Thanks you based Jackie
>>
>>24618883

>60 to 250 pushups
>100 to 400 squats
>60 to 200 situps
>all in a month

is it called a batman challenge because only a fictional being could do it?
>>
>>24619093
Try it and find out, friend :)
>>
>>24619093
You're not meant to do it all in a row, you're supposed to do it in manageable sets. I usually do half of the squats for the day in one go, then half of the push ups, and then repeat it. Except for the sit ups, those i do in one go.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.