[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How should you make eye contact with a random girl? You know,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1367377647684.png (141 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
1367377647684.png
141 KB, 500x364
How should you make eye contact with a random girl?

You know, like you glimpse quite nice looking one across the street and you notice that she's looking your way. When and how do you play it to not seem like a total rapist/sperg?

The most casual advice is to just look into her eyes for like few seconds then smile and look away and/or approach if you want to (only when it's acceptable), but I feel like that's just advice from bluepilled normals that doesn't actually work.

I don't really care about how to make eye contact with guys as penis is only good on a girl and in conversation it's kind of obvious how to keep eye contact, but my autistic brain still hasn't grasped how precisely to go about it with random girls.
>>
Just don't do it.
If it happens by accident, look away so they don't accuse you of being some creepy rapist.
>>
>>24618131
you might be a serial rapist.
>>
>>24618170
according to women, all men might be serial rapists

I advise you try not to interact with women ever, unless you want to be formally accused for no reason.
>>
>>24617952
>Make eye contact with a girl
>Smile slightly towards her
>If she doesn't react, move on
>If she smiles back and actually says hi, you're free to approach
If she just smiles back, don't do anything.
Chances are that she just finds it awkward and don't want to be rude.
>>
>>24617952
>How should you make eye contact with a random girl?
Don't
It never ends well
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.