[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i escape from the crushing loneliness lads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: squidge.jpg (94 KB, 465x600) Image search: [Google]
squidge.jpg
94 KB, 465x600
how do i escape from the crushing loneliness lads
>>
by continuously refreshing and shitposting on an anonymous imageboard
>>
Find solace within solitary hobbies.
>>
>>>/soc/

this robot is gay,
>>
treat it like something you can't run away from

you know why? because you really can't runaway from it

the more you think you can runaway from it, the more you will suffer

it's part of being alive

peace, senpai
>>
>>24618141
this

you are locked inside your head, completely and utterly alone. all that matters is whatever you're telling yourself at any given moment.
>>
>>24617949
Make irl friends or have/make a good relationship with you family.

Meditation and keeping busy helps with the feelings of loneliness.

If you cant get friends and family and meditating and keeping busy is not working then you could try volunteer work or adopting a pet.
>>
>>24618293

or you can try to face it

it's easy as that

look at it like you would an apple, or a river, or a tree

it's there, face it
>>
Don't feel so bad. I was lonely once. Just imagine what you'd do with friends. I really came up with nothing thinking about that. If I wouldn't do anything I probably didn't really want it.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.