[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question. Why do ALL women start moving and rearranging furniture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1448660017205.jpg (58 KB, 520x539) Image search: [Google]
1448660017205.jpg
58 KB, 520x539
Question.
Why do ALL women start moving and rearranging furniture when they get bored?
They go into this frantic "I must move things around" mode, and then get mad when you don't give a fuck about their pointless, self appointed task.
Fucking annoying as shit
>>
>he doesn't understand nesting
fucking retard how else is she gonna keep her eggs warm?
>>
File: 1439931220249.gif (2 MB, 255x185) Image search: [Google]
1439931220249.gif
2 MB, 255x185
>>24617815
Women NEED to be the center of attention at all time.

Doing sporadic, grandiose movements and (truly) chores which demand attention help to appease the woman when she feels her 15 seconds of acknowledgement has dwindled.

They have no self-awareness unless they are being validated, and even then they don't realize their apathy.
>>
>>24617993
It's like their minds change gears and during that time, they literally can't do anything other than their stupid task. Their minds are completly fried until they're finished.
I seriously can't think of a single time in my life where I've been like that. It's like an automated mode.
Weird shit, that's for sure.
>>
>>24617993
I think you're right.
It's a look what I did aren't you proud of me kind of thing isn't it?
>>
>>24617815
This is eerily accurate, it's what I did yesterday and today.

I live alone (other than my roommate who I harldy ever see) so no one really cares what I do with my bedroom furniture. It just makes me happy and takes my mind off of my crippling loneliness.
>>
They have nothing to do so they make shit up that needs to be changed
>>
>>24618554
Yep.
This.
It's that simple.
>>
>>24618502
Makes absolutely no sense.
If you know that's all there is to it, fucking do something else for fucks sake.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.