[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that if you posted anything on /r9k/ after the Oregon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: hitler-happy.jpg (30 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
hitler-happy.jpg
30 KB, 500x367
Reminder that if you posted anything on /r9k/ after the Oregon shooting you're now on a watch list. Good luck ever being able to own a gun niggers.
>>
File: recovery.png (469 KB, 680x567) Image search: [Google]
recovery.png
469 KB, 680x567
reminder that if you've browsed /pol/ you're on a watch list

reminder that if you've Googled anything relating to "bombs" you're on a watch list

reminder that if you've ever posted on 4chan you're on a watch list

reminder that if you've ever used the internet you're on a watch list

reminder that if you've ever stepped foot outside your room you're on a watch list
>>
>>24617104
Gun show loophole
>>
>living in america
TOP FUCKING KEK

this thread is now about assassinating obama
>>
>>24617104
>legally purchasing a gun is the only way
kek, just need drivers license, a few hundred bucks and a trusted private dealer
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 460x645) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 460x645
>>24617104
Well I don't want a gun because I'm not an autist so nbd desu famm
>>
File: gangsta.jpg (32 KB, 292x366) Image search: [Google]
gangsta.jpg
32 KB, 292x366
>>24617291
Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to the White House tomorrow.
>>
>>24617104
The only person I plan to gun down is myself, so I don't think the FBI will come knocking down my door anytime soon
>>
>>24618330

Postin in ebin bread. Hi mom & Cnn. Gas the mudslimes and kikes did 9/11

Free gucci mane
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.