[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women have to ruin everything? >be me >playing CS:GO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: 1448433828868.png (15 KB, 467x489) Image search: [Google]
1448433828868.png
15 KB, 467x489
Why do women have to ruin everything?
>be me
>playing CS:GO (inb4 durr shooters suck) with a friend who's in teamspeak with me
>get queued up with 3 randos
>game starts, this annoying cunt with a "lol throw 4 skinz" name, a twitch streamer (which is hilarious because we're all in the Master Guardian range, not even that good), and a GAYMUR GURRRL with an anime profile picture
>first thing she does is say "oh I don't know thus map D:" in the most trying-to-be-cute voice I've ever heard
>throw for skins starts acting like an orbiter
>game starts, they're more concerned with giving each other attention than actually playing along with the team, buttbuddy and I start calling them out for it
>she's fucking horrible at the game, can't shoot for shit and even teamkilled more than once, and her and skins are going completely separate from the team and chatting like idiots throughout the whole thing
>after buttbuddy and I start getting really annoyed (not like screaming or anything, just "hey bro stop tipping your fedora at the fair maiden and play the game"), he mutes us and she does the same, they even tried to kick me but buttbuddy voted no
>twitch does nothing because he's so fucking beta that he's actually fine with this, as well as being almost as bad as the gaymur gurrl
>this destroys the last hope we had for teamwork, and we start really bombing because we have 2 useless players
>when we're losing 6-12 she gets autokicked and b& for 3 days for accidentally shooting skins in the head with an AK because she doesn't know how to use a fucking mouse
>skins is too salty to unmute us and we get stomped
>he even got deranked but didn't care because he found a new vapid cunt to orbit
Why do girls do this? Do they have no self-awareness? If I was a female I'd put on a fucking voice changer just to avoid this kind of thing, but most of them just relish in the attention.
>>
>durr shooters suck
just CSGO you memester faggot
>>
File: 1447468325739.jpg (242 KB, 2048x1896) Image search: [Google]
1447468325739.jpg
242 KB, 2048x1896
>hey guys I'm a GIRL GAMER that's right I'm a GIRL who plays video games but dont hit on me or anything silly boys :3
>>
File: 1435590378583.jpg (99 KB, 644x644) Image search: [Google]
1435590378583.jpg
99 KB, 644x644
>>24617117
>Been playing a ton of Insurgency recently
>Every server is filled with absolute bros
>Actual teamwork
>Get to Operate without any GAYMER GURLS or Orbiters ruining the fun

It feels great.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQHrK7W7mGo
>>
>>24617415
>Just so you know, I'm not a little boy, I'm a GIRL, just in case you were wondering, tee hee~
>>
>>24618764
I've been playing a lot of Insurgency lately too. There aren't a lot of people playing it so we've probably played together.
>>
Tfw your raid leader during BC was a girl. A competent one.

No one hit on her ever, raiding was comfy

We made a raid meetup when we downed sunwell. A few guys had to convince me in going and letting me stay at their place, because the meetup was about 400km away from home and I was a student.

She was there and she was cute as hell, but my italian pasta was kept on my pockets because she never acted different because being a girl. We had a great weekend

That's the last time I felt comfortable around people.

Most of us lost contact after cataclysm, grill included. I miss them a lot, mostly my co-tank Fishsticks, he went to the army years ago
>>
File: cedeno '99.jpg (77 KB, 500x406) Image search: [Google]
cedeno '99.jpg
77 KB, 500x406
>>24619289
I, too, want to kill myself today
>>
This is why I hate girls who play video games. They do this literally every game not a joke
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.