[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's it like to hug a girl /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1448815194934.png (513 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1448815194934.png
513 KB, 800x600
What's it like to hug a girl /r9k/?
>>
I don't know. The only girl I've ever hugged is my mom.
>>
Soft. Warm. Peaceful.
Your heart beats quicker.
You can feel the fabric of her clothes. It's nice if it's something fluffy like a sweater.
It feels like there's something anchoring you to this world. It feels like you understand each other.

I think, anyway. It's been a long, long time. Maybe this is what I hope it was like.
>>
Soft and gentle
>tfw I've only been hugged by my lesbian friend
>>
File: qQaZDfe.gif (2 MB, 492x270) Image search: [Google]
qQaZDfe.gif
2 MB, 492x270
ELECTRIC****
>>
Like hugging a bag of sand and you can feel her boobs pressing against you.
>>
File: 1426560162364.jpg (80 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1426560162364.jpg
80 KB, 600x600
You get to put your dick against her stomach and she can feel it but won't be bothered by it
>>
The best is hugging a shorter girl from behind while you're both naked, it's the best cuddling position ever. I miss that girl :(
>>
>tfw the female friends of your friends force you into a hug because they know you're awkward

Is there anything more condescending? They always act like they're doing me a service or giving to charity or something.
>>
It feels peaceful.
Like nothing else matters for a brief moment.
Then she tells you it's over and that darkness returns
>>
>>24616901
It happened to me a few times (something like twice) when i was 14. I don't remember anything about it, excepted for the fact that i could feel her boobs against me.
>>
Its incredibly nice
tfw no gf hurts the most because I just wish there were a girl I could hug indefinitely and not feel awkward
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.