[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw cried in public for the first time yesterday overrated desu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1443461682436.gif (188 KB, 559x373) Image search: [Google]
1443461682436.gif
188 KB, 559x373
>tfw cried in public for the first time yesterday
overrated desu
>>
I cried and screamed for an entire 15 minute car ride last night.
It felt pretty good.
>>
>>24616735
>>24616795
what was the matter?
>>
Where was that?

I cried once in school Senior year, I tried to hide my face because I didn't really have a good reason but the guy who had a mom DYING of cancer asked me what was wrong.
>>
I cried after I locked up during a speaking class. Sat there for 10 mins bawling my eyes out, teacher had no clue what the fuck to do. Went to counselors and realized shit could hit the fan so I got out of there asap. Never trust normalfags, never show any weakness.
>>
>>24616849
On a train but I had sunglasses so it wasn't as obvious as it could have been
>>24616814
saying goodbye to my parents and realizing I was saying goodbye to the only people that care about me
>>
>>24616814
I was mostly missing my dead oneitus.
It's been 13 months so I should stop being such a faggot about it.
Being in my car reminds me of her though, there are some sharp turns where I swear to god it's like she's back in the navigators seat, clutching the handle and cringing at how fast I'm driving.
>>
File: 1385190199448.jpg (59 KB, 625x417) Image search: [Google]
1385190199448.jpg
59 KB, 625x417
>>24616849
hahahaha made me laugh
>>
>>24616886
>saying goodbye
where were you going?

>>24616898
sorry man. 13 months isn't that long so it's definitely normal to still feel sad about the death of someone you care about
>>
>>24616944
>where were you going?
They were going. We live in different countries and they were visiting. For some reason them visiting made all the feelings of loneliness I was numb to come out at the same time
>>
I remember I cried at skiing last year. I just sat on lift and felt so goddamn lonely, being in nice place and staying in nice hotel, but being there alone made me even more depressed. And I think altitude partly got to me, as I felt funny the whole trip. Luckily I got sunglasses.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.