[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>being 6 feet, white and STILL unable to get laid >"B-BUT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
>being 6 feet, white and STILL unable to get laid
>"B-BUT I HAVE "AUTISM". I'M SHY!!!!"

Tall virgins are fucking pathetic. You were given traits women desire, and you still can't get laid, and feel you belong in the same boat as the 5'6 Indian or Chinese guy.
>>
I'm 6'1 white and unable to get laid

shitskin pls go
>>
>>24616731
6"3'. White. 24KV. My face is okay, but the rest of my body is disgusting: I'm hairy and have lots of moles. I have hairy nipples and a mole at the base of my penis.

Also autist. Fuck you, life is hard.
>>
>>24616731
Being tall is like having nice hair or nice legs, it sure as hell helps, but you need more than that just to get laid.
>>
>>24617043
No, being tall is like a visible dick size.

If you have a dick smaller than 5', then you're totally fucked. However, if you have a 7' dick, it helps, but it wont make you into a god.
>>
>>24617043
But if you are tall and white you guys can legitmately follow normies "go and out and be confident" advice.

A lot of times a confident short dude will give off an "overcompensating" vibe to some girls.
>>
>tfw 6'1", white, and have bright green eyes
>can very rarely get laid
>would be a normie if not NEET
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.