[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK FUCK FUCK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
So, long story short, I've had this crush on a girl at my college for 9 months.

I posted about it on a anonymous crushes page for my college and now it's kind of gotten out of hand.

Now this girl knows she has a "secret admirer", and she likes it. Then she posted on the same page about how I should just say hello to her and we could finally meet. She doesn't specifically know it's me.

Another guy on the page suggested I should just message her if she's been liking all the post about her (I've only made 2, one admitting the crush and another describing her because someone, potentially her, asked, but there have been 4 or 5 others giving advice or asking me to describe her because they might know her, you get the idea), which she has.

So, couple questions:
1. Should I just message her through normiebook or say hello to her in person? I feel saying hello in person would go over better.
2. If she likes that she has a secret admirer imply that she's single or is it just normal for women to like being secretly admired? I mean, if she wants me to say hello and to meet, I feel like that means she is single.
3. For any robots that have been in a similar situation, how did it go for you? What was your particular approach, if you did make the approach?

My brain is just fucked right now with what I should do, if anything.
>>
File: 1438039070478.jpg (72 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1438039070478.jpg
72 KB, 612x612
>>24616237
she likes that she's being admired
when she finds out that it's you, she won't be interested anymore
>>
>>24616276
This. She's fantasizing it's Chad.
>>
>>24616237
Ask her out in person. That's definitely the best option, but you should do it soon while you have a bit of momentum. Rejection is the worst case scenario but even then you'd only be in the same position as if you hadn't tried in the first place.
>>
>>24616413
Rejection is better than beta orbiting. That's why you should always ask a girl out. No matter the outcome, it will still be better than doing nothing.
>>
>>24616237

Step 1: accept that this could go either way, but if you dont try then it will never go the way you want

Step 2: go and tell her in person and have a fun chat with her

Step 3a: be happy that you tried and failed which is more then most people here will ever do in their life

Step 3b: get laid
>>
>>24616237
when she finds out who it is she probably will regret pushing for an answer. the reason she likes it is cause it's mysterious. she's probably imagining her mystery man. imagine how soul crushing it will be if you say 'heyyyy itz me ur secret crushhh :^)' and she's like 'o ok bye'
only go for it if you're 7/10 + or she's like not a shallow vacuous whore like 97% of femalekind
if you are gonna go for it
1. try sommat more interesting that facebook, but not as personal as face to face... idk leave her clues or something exciting. buy chocolate write her name on it that kinda thing. nothing too stalker ish though
2. the latter
3. gave a girl jewellery once out of the blue with a note in the box saying her green eyes reminded me of aurora borealis. she loved it, great success
>>
>>24616276
this

it's like when you wanted this lego set for christmas
and you see right sized box under the christmass tree with your name on it
you are super excited
but once you open it it turns out to be a sweater
>>
>>24616237
another soon to be cringe story. Once she finds out it's you, she'll be creeped out and bail, and then you'll die of embarrassment.
>>
>>24616237
>1. Should I just message her through normiebook or say hello to her in person? I feel saying hello in person would go over better.
Say hello in person. Get a haircut, shave, dress nicely. Not too nicely, just don't dress like a slob. Look at what the wealthier fratfags wear and do that. They look like douches usually, but it's not bad fashion. Make sure you have something in mind to talk about. Don't stick too hard to whatever you have in mind though. Also make sure you have a goal of the conversation. Like asking her to go get coffee with you. Don't say "hey want to go get coffee," do say "hey I'm going to go to x to get coffee, do you want to come?"

>2. If she likes that she has a secret admirer imply that she's single or is it just normal for women to like being secretly admired? I mean, if she wants me to say hello and to meet, I feel like that means she is single.
She's probably single. Or has either a beta bf or super alpha chad bf that's making fun of you. But, most likely, she's single.

>3. For any robots that have been in a similar situation, how did it go for you? What was your particular approach, if you did make the approach?
I've never personally been in the situation, but I've helped my normalshit friends in similar situations and it's never not worked out.

Most women are not shit like /r9k/ thinks. Even if she doesn't like you, she's not going to be mean about it.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.